Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I know, I was thinking that when they first introduced marketplace tax and this is alot worse. xp
Crimson Carmen

wow a million is worth nothing now? How in the world did that happen since I thought booty grab was nerf?

Hey, Carmen! Yeah, I haven't been very active on Gaia lately

Yeah, even 100mil is nothing now. Gaia kept selling and pushing out too many gold generators (and they continue to do so). I think they recently raised the limit on booty grab too emotion_facepalm

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika
I know, I was thinking that when they first introduced marketplace tax and this is alot worse. xp

you're right the prize is a trillon gold now?
didn't know tax was increase

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika

how much of a list do you have left? Maybe you can put me under your list and let me know until you manage to complete?

At this rate, I think I'm better off offering items instead of gold cause gold is like so little valued now these days

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
hpanna
Crimson Carmen

wow a million is worth nothing now? How in the world did that happen since I thought booty grab was nerf?

Hey, Carmen! Yeah, I haven't been very active on Gaia lately

Yeah, even 100mil is nothing now. Gaia kept selling and pushing out too many gold generators (and they continue to do so). I think they recently raised the limit on booty grab too emotion_facepalm

yeah can't blame you with gaia at this state

100mil, I remember that was like impossible now it's nothing?
wow guess people really like those generators ?

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen

I have I think a total of 6 left to do....maybe 7, I'm not sure if I included my moms birthday picture in that count or not. 3 of them are at least halfway done so they'll probably go by fast. I've only just recently had the time to draw again. You can let me know what you'd like but it will be a little while before I can get to it, and you dont have to give me anything for it. ^-^

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika
Crimson Carmen

I have I think a total of 6 left to do....maybe 7, I'm not sure if I included my moms birthday picture in that count or not. 3 of them are at least halfway done so they'll probably go by fast. I've only just recently had the time to draw again. You can let me know what you'd like but it will be a little while before I can get to it, and you dont have to give me anything for it. ^-^

That's not too bad, you got to finish your moms birthday picture first, that's for sure!
Well no worries. I do want to give you something! I mean with stuff happen on gaia it's almost impossible anyways to get something decent.
After all, I would feel terrible not giving any compensation to your work!

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen

Yeah her birthday is the 27th so I only have 7 days left. I really want to get it done ahead of time (Since I've been late these last few times) so I decided that I'm going to not so on the internet at all tomorrow since it distracts me too much and my mom is going shopping tomorrow so I can draw without worrying that she'll come in and see it.

Well whatever you feel like giving me would be fine then, I dont mind doing freebies though. 3nodding But actually I want to have everything done by the end of the month but I am slow at times so I dont know how that will go. At least its not in the double digits like I used to have my list.

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika
Crimson Carmen

Yeah her birthday is the 27th so I only have 7 days left. I really want to get it done ahead of time (Since I've been late these last few times) so I decided that I'm going to not so on the internet at all tomorrow since it distracts me too much and my mom is going shopping tomorrow so I can draw without worrying that she'll come in and see it.

Well whatever you feel like giving me would be fine then, I dont mind doing freebies though. 3nodding But actually I want to have everything done by the end of the month but I am slow at times so I dont know how that will go. At least its not in the double digits like I used to have my list.

yeah that sounds like a good idea. Sounds like where you need to be alone, nothing to distract you and you'll draw away until somebody interrupts you.

You sure? I mean I do have a few requests that might be challenging in term of your skills. So that's why I rather just to give you on your want list cause it's almost impossible to get anything on gaia these days. Plus it'll help me to clear my inventory too xD

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen

I didn't get as much as I wanted to today but I'm happy with what I did for the day I guess. Most of it is just background that just needs to be filled in. It was so hot today so it didn't help my energy level. >_<

Haha, well alright then but like I said just whatever you want to give me is fine by me. 3nodding You can let me know what you'd like any time but I probably wont start it until I finish up a few more.

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika
Crimson Carmen

I didn't get as much as I wanted to today but I'm happy with what I did for the day I guess. Most of it is just background that just needs to be filled in. It was so hot today so it didn't help my energy level. >_<

Haha, well alright then but like I said just whatever you want to give me is fine by me. 3nodding You can let me know what you'd like any time but I probably wont start it until I finish up a few more.

that's always the feeling, we never get things done as much as we want. But I hope at least you got a relaxing day?
Yikes if it's hot better to have some ice cream then to cool down?

Well ok then, I'll pm you my request? Might be a bit challenging though, hopefully you might be able to do it! whee

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen

Yeah but I did get a few chores done too so that helps. While I was doing the laundry I seen the cat my brother said he had seen hanging around our house and its so weird because it has this deeper howl sounding meow but if you talk to it it sounds all cute and softer. XD It wont come to me but I keep wondering if its hungry or something.

Yep, I dont mind a challenge. Its good practice. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces