Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'd always be glad to help you too. ^-^ The old one looks so weird compared to this one now no wonder I was so frustrated, sometimes I just need a little push in the right direction. XD

I have the base colors all done for the commission and the rest shouldn't take me too long but tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom so I'm not sure on how long I'll have to work on it. So if I dont have it finish tomorrow then the next day I'll be done with it for sure.
The new version look awesome! Can't wait to see the finished version

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
grooveshark.com is being a doody head emotion_donotwant

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thanks Anna~ Hopefully the pose wont give me too much trouble. But after that I'll finish yours up and then I just have a FE one to do for SA then I will have completed my To Do List finally.

Sounds like that site gives you trouble alot Atica. I did the whole outfit of the commission but I doubt I'll finish it tonight. I only have the skin shading and hair to do...well and the little things for the background.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Thanks Anna~ Hopefully the pose wont give me too much trouble. But after that I'll finish yours up and then I just have a FE one to do for SA then I will have completed my To Do List finally.

Sounds like that site gives you trouble alot Atica. I did the whole outfit of the commission but I doubt I'll finish it tonight. I only have the skin shading and hair to do...well and the little things for the background.

You work so fast!! =o
were it me, i'd take weeks sweatdrop

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Donnelly

I love coloring. ^-^ Thats why I said we half what we make, I mean you do all of the pose planning and everything and alot of times thats what takes me the longest.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Dramatica Donnelly

I love coloring. ^-^ Thats why I said we half what we make, I mean you do all of the pose planning and everything and alot of times thats what takes me the longest.

Ah ok! whee heart

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sundays are bad art days for me, I only have a few hours to work on things before my mom comes to take us to her house so I just go through my stuff and see what I can do but then I end up not working on much. ...All I drew today was a star. XD

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Oh I hate when I don't have proper time to draw.
I either end up drawing nothing, or what I do draw looks crappy.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yeah unless its almost finished or something small I always feel like I dont have time for it. Right now I dont even know if my mom is coming to pick us up or not...I dont even know where she went but I know she went somewhere. When I put things off she doesn't show up but when I'm working on something and think "Oh I have time left" then there she is. rolleyes

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I think I need to train myself to work on art in installments
I need to realize I'm not gonna always have large chunks of time to draw in, but that doesnt mean I can't still get something done.
:/

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That's the best way to fit art in to a busy schedule. I try to draw every evening but some days I'm just too tired.

You seem to have alot of requests with your shop now.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
That's the best way to fit art in to a busy schedule. I try to draw every evening but some days I'm just too tired.

You seem to have alot of requests with your shop now.

I suppose i shouldn't complain, but it's a bit much sweatdrop
An artist once told me draw something everyday.
i also once read that we have something like 1000 (or was it 10k? sweatdrop ) bad art pieces in us, so best to keep drawing and get them out of the way!

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like that saying~ It is good to draw everyday, I like to think you learn something from the rejected art. I like to do challenges and stuff too.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I try to challenge myself, but i always get aggravated sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers