Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Grellybean69
I may be interested.

DA:
http://hidanthemaniac.deviantart.com/gallery/

I'm kind of running low on gold right now (Until I can get my other account back) but how much would it be? I love your Izaya picture~ emotion_bigheart And Grell~

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Schierke
Grellybean69
I may be interested.

DA:

I'm kind of running low on gold right now (Until I can get my other account back) but how much would it be? I love your Izaya picture~ emotion_bigheart And Grell~

Depends on if you want it a full body or not. I like the way Lanicia Scarlett's refs look. Not sure who'd you like done.

I am mainly looking to make examples(watermarked to the public) for RL commissions on DA and need to work on my art, the gaia gold is just a perk seeing I have been away for so long razz

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Grellybean69
Schierke
Grellybean69
I may be interested.

DA:

Depends on if you want it a full body or not. I like the way Lanicia Scarlett's refs look. Not sure who'd you like done.

I am mainly looking to make examples(watermarked to the public) for RL commissions on DA and need to work on my art, the gaia gold is just a perk seeing I have been away for so long razz

I only really have 65k on this account right now, if that would be okay with you I would accept whatever you'd like to do for that much. If not I can't get more once I get my new computer since I can't play any games on this one. And anyone you'd like to draw would be perfectly fine by me.

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Schierke
Grellybean69
Schierke
Grellybean69
I may be interested.

DA:

I only really have 65k on this account right now, if that would be okay with you I would accept whatever you'd like to do for that much. If not I can't get more once I get my new computer since I can't play any games on this one. And anyone you'd like to draw would be perfectly fine by me.

I'd like to do her, if that's fine. full body or partial of sorts?

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Grellybean69

That would be great, I dont have that many of Lani anyway. 3nodding A fullbody would be nice but I dont mind if you arent feeling up to it.

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Schierke
Grellybean69

That would be great, I dont have that many of Lani anyway. 3nodding A fullbody would be nice but I dont mind if you arent feeling up to it.

I'll draw her ^w^ .send request when you have the chance.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
X
I'm sorry.
I promise to one day draw something for you that doesn't suck donkey-dong stressed

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
That doesn't suck Atica, I love it! scream I love all of my Atica art~ And my sis really loved the one you drew of Leander for me, she said it suited him perfectly. 3nodding

If I get my computer this week then I should have yours done next week because it sounds like it'll be here on Friday.

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
I wanna change my poll, for once I thought of something I wanted to change it to. You always think of these things when you can't change it. XD

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Schierke
That doesn't suck Atica, I love it! scream I love all of my Atica art~ And my sis really loved the one you drew of Leander for me, she said it suited him perfectly. 3nodding

If I get my computer this week then I should have yours done next week because it sounds like it'll be here on Friday.

Oh yay I'm glad smile
which one is Leander again (sorry I'm on my phone and its easier to ask rather than go look )
Yay for getting your comp!

And lol yeah I always just change my poll to random crap. whee

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Dramatica Holmes

Oh yay I'm glad smile
which one is Leander again (sorry I'm on my phone and its easier to ask rather than go look )
Yay for getting your comp!

And lol yeah I always just change my poll to random crap. whee

The first one you did for me, the guitarist with the blue hair. 3nodding
Yeah it said it'll be here 2-4 days so it might be here before Friday. whee My brother said that one sounded the best for the money so hopefully it'll work well for me.

Yeah I'll forget by the time I get to change it. XD

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Yay for new computers! User Image

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Finally returned Gaia's page to its normal size and now it looks big after all that time viewing it zoomed out XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff