Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aisazia
User Image
User Image

Thats okay I was just finishing up my flob....I wanted it smaller than that but oh well. XD I have to fix it up later anyway. I have to go now anyway, I think they're waiting for me to eat dinner. I'll reply to your dA journal tomorrow. ^-^

Yeah my newer ones are named Gwendal and Gwendolyn (Not sure if thats how I'm going to spell it or not), I've had their names planed before I even had a reference for them. But I want to show you them but they still need coloring. They have matching outfits.

Its horrible isn't it? XD It looks like a picture I took in the winter not spring. I'd love to see any pic anytime. 3nodding

Yeah my original idea was for spring.
Kirameku Mika

Ohhh it looks nice! biggrin lol You can't resize it at all? Aw ok I'll ttyl! biggrin Sorry I'm doing things so slow. lol

LOL Funny names. That's good, I kinda change my mind as I develop them. It's fine, show me when you're done. 3nodding

Yeah, sorry. lol It does look like Winter still for you. sweatdrop Here's what it looks like now here. lol Sorry took it inside so it's not that good. Plus it's a little gloomy outside. lol
X X

hehe Yeah, seems like a good idea.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aisazia
User Image
User Image

I did twice but I had to go so I just kept that size. I just picked one of my name ones that had colors that was close to it too so I'm going to make one of those fast too. I was supposed to be offline a while before that anyway but I was trying to finish that chibi. XD

Yeah sometimes I do too but I still liked the names for them. Maybe I'll color them in colored pencil and just do the digital one later.

Yeah its not snowing as much now but its still snowing a bit. Its supposed to rain tomorrow so maybe it'll melt the snow. It looks much better by you though~ Whats the temperature by you?
I took mine inside too, I didn't want to go outside because its cold out there. XD It looks very pretty by you.

Kirameku Mika

Oh I see, that stinks...lol Ok sounds good. 3nodding I see, well I was glad to talk to you again. smile

That would be good, haven't seen much traditional work from you in awhile. Speaking of which, I need to use my traditional materials too. XD

That's good, I can't believe it's still snowing for you. It's getting warmer here, I can just wear a light jacket and I'm good. But it's been raining a lot lately...Yeah I'm grateful it's nicer now. It's around 60s now but dips in the 50s at night. Still much preferred though. lol Yeah, it's nice here, I'm relieved. I just hope it stays that way.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aisazia
User Image
User Image

Its always nice to talk to you too. *Hugs* ^-^

Yeah I'm almost done with one but I still have the other one. I dont usually upload my traditional ones but I probably should. I'm working on a different style right now that I might do something like that instead for our art trade. Thats why I didn't fill out the info and such yet, also did you just want to pick one of my characters or did you just want to pick one?

I know its been horrid these last few years. Its back in the 40-50's now but its been raining alot. Our dryer broke so we haven't been able to do laundry until it was sunny out so yesterday was the only good day of the week so we did most of the laundry. But even thought its supposed to rain all week it sounds like it'll get warmer here.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
what's the trade for?

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
hpanna
what's the trade for?
User Image
User Image

I told you I still wanted to give you the 5k. XD Oh and I I dont know if you seen or not but I finished your Sketch. ^-^
Kirameku Mika
User Image
hpanna
what's the trade for?
User Image
User Image

I told you I still wanted to give you the 5k. XD Oh and I I dont know if you seen or not but I finished your Sketch. ^-^

XD no, it ok.
I must have missed it. Thanks, kira! biggrin

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hpanna

XD no, it ok.
I must have missed it. Thanks, kira! biggrin
User Image
User Image