Welcome to Gaia! ::

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Good night, Art Requests forum.

Shy Bookworm

I have an auction going on here if you are interested!

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Requisite Bump.

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

WOW LET ME GET ON THE COMPUTER TO READ ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS I AM THOROUGHLY INTERESTED
Disciple of Sakura
Alright so I understand that this is a BIG project
but drawing godly figures with all these different designs is a big YES for me
like hell yeah i have been wanting to get in on a project that would help me improve
(cough plus i need gaia gold to commission people on this site haha i love collecting art of my OCs)
i've actually even been doing a lot of character design recently so hooray for that

for now, all i can offer to you are traditional drawings
the great thing with that is that i can mail everything from pre-sketches to the final colored pieces directly to you after everything's finished
later in august, though, my tablet's supposed to be fixed and if you want digital art, i can do it then
(although i prefer traditional art, since it's much easier to get flow down and whatnot)
i do intend on keeping close contact with you for this project (if you choose me, i mean)

here's my art blog if you want to look at my stuff in general
i can totally draw muscular men
i'm guessing you'd lean more towards this style rather than my more cartoony one (as shown in blog)

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

niiicey
i'm guessing you'd lean more towards this style rather than my more cartoony one (as shown in blog)

That style would be more appropriate, yes. I really like your enthusiasm, too. This is a huge project, and someone who really wants to do it is important. I'm A-Okay with traditional media, too. I like the face style in this one, too.
Disciple of Sakura
niiicey

That style would be more appropriate, yes. I really like your enthusiasm, too. This is a huge project, and someone who really wants to do it is important. I'm A-Okay with traditional media, too. I like the face style in this one, too.
Awesome!
I can start whenever you're ready
interesting.
check out my dA in my signature.
sorry if my most recent upload is like a year ago, busy with school practices.
sweatdrop

bambeii's Wife

Sparkling Unicorn

holy wow this is such a nice idea
uhhh if you're still looking, feel free to check out my art tumblr!
although it looks like nicey will be doing it c;
it's all good, you're in good haaaands

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Yeesh... Too busy to get to this yesterday... Bump.

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Wow, what a cool idea. Good luck! Btw, I checked out your item lists, but the code is all wonky/weird... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff