x
X
x
X
x

Head Shot 100k
Waist Up 150k
Full Body 200k.

I would prefer to draw any of the male characters. I will take on more then one request if wanted.
Heartless_Loveless_Riku
Examples:

X
x
X
x
X
x

Head Shot 100k
Waist Up 150k
Full Body 200k.

I would prefer to draw any of the male characters. I will take on more then one request if wanted.
How about a head shot of Tyril and Novikov (separately, of course) for 200k?

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Paradoxic Cure
How about a head shot of Tyril and Novikov (separately, of course) for 200k?
Sure thing. I've got it down.
How long is a reasonable amount of time to wait before canceling a trade?
I have a few trades that I've been waiting on for months and months without any communication from the artist. I don't really want to have a bunch of gold tied up if they're never going to get around to finishing...
I think it mostly depends on how much you want their art.
I would probably PM them first asking for a date they plan on completing them & if they don't get done by a reasonable date then I'd cancel (unless I'm like, desperate for their art lol)
ciaoora
I think it mostly depends on how much you want their art.
I would probably PM them first asking for a date they plan on completing them & if they don't get done by a reasonable date then I'd cancel (unless I'm like, desperate for their art lol)
Most of these are between 200k and 1m. I don't so much care about the stuff that is under 100k but if I have million locked up for a year it's kind of a drag.
It's a good idea to PM them. I'll probably sit down tomorrow and do that for all of the outstanding trades. If they don't reply within a week or tell me it will be another 6 months or something I'll go ahead and cancel.
Ya good plan.
I really dislike when artists take such a long amount of time to complete something w/o bothering to keep their commissioner updated. neutral
Hi there!

I'd love to draw Kekule for you!

I can do traditional, digital, or pixel sprites (I can't animate, though). Here's my dA.

Greedy Capitalist

good luck miss.
Ici Chiot
Hi there!

I can do traditional, digital, or pixel sprites (I can't animate, though). Here's my dA.
Your animals are pretty neat! biggrin
How much are your traditionals and your pixel sprites? (Nt sure if I'll get both but I would definitely like at least one)
Paradoxic Cure
Ici Chiot
Hi there!

How much are your traditionals and your pixel sprites? (Nt sure if I'll get both but I would definitely like at least one)

I normally get around 75k for a colored full body, traditional.

And I've never sold a pixel sprite on gaia. XD Maybe.... 20k for one of those?
Ici Chiot
Paradoxic Cure
Ici Chiot
Hi there!

I normally get around 75k for a colored full body, traditional.

And I've never sold a pixel sprite on gaia. XD Maybe.... 20k for one of those?
Oh awesome~
I'll have both then. I'll send you the trade in a minute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff