Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ohhmaigawd that sounds hella fun ; A ;
....seriously, I would totally want to join you guys hahaha

I will be visiting NYC to over a weekend to watch Book of Mormon on Broadway and possibly going to Las Vegas (depends if we can afford haha)
ciaoora
Ohhmaigawd that sounds hella fun ; A ;
....seriously, I would totally want to join you guys hahaha

I will be visiting NYC to over a weekend to watch Book of Mormon on Broadway and possibly going to Las Vegas (depends if we can afford haha)
Yeah! It should be really cool but a lot of work. I think most days we dig for at least six hours and then we're expected to do lab work and other homework. On top of that, we're expected to cook our own meals @_@

NYC is pretty awesome~ Lots of stuff to see and do :3
I've never been to Las Vegas but I also sounds like it would be really neat~
Ah man, but I bet all that work is worth whatever you learn and find. :3

& ya it is <3
I have to go every semester for my major in Uni (I'm actually going again this weekend haha;; )
ciaoora
Ah man, but I bet all that work is worth whatever you learn and find. :3

& ya it is <3
I have to go every semester for my major in Uni (I'm actually going again this weekend haha;; )
Every semester?? :O
What kind of major do you have? What do you end up doing when you have to visit?
I'm in graphic design
We need to go so often because we're supposed to visit art museums and what not...but I end up hanging around time square shopping haha;
ciaoora
I'm in graphic design
We need to go so often because we're supposed to visit art museums and what not...but I end up hanging around time square shopping haha;
That is so awesome~ :'D
I wish I got to travel more for my major!

The Bermuda trip does actually count towards my anthropology major though!
It was that or working at an AIDs clinic in Malawi....It was a pretty obvious choice haha.
Hello~ If your interested in free chibi art: OMEA Stories for Chibis Artshop

The style might not be what you're looking for but I'm doing a art project for school so I'm doing art for stories~ Please fill out an order form if you're interested!
Hahaha ya, working at an AIDs clinic doesn't sound very enjoyable.
What's your major btw?
(I feel like I have asked this before? I'm too forgetful)
ciaoora
Hahaha ya, working at an AIDs clinic doesn't sound very enjoyable.
What's your major btw?
(I feel like I have asked this before? I'm too forgetful)
My major is Anthropology which entails lots and lots of work/research aboard it I go off to grad school (my dreammm).
Ideally, I would like to be an English teaching assistant in Japan through the JET programme and then work from there. But I don't know how successful I will be with that x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff