Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Phantom

Interested in drawing Novikov but I'll draw whoever you want.
Samples here~
100k for fullbody, 80k for half?

Enduring Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Check out Rainbows and Gravy? It's a joint shop with 5 artists. I do chibis, but there are many styles to choose from and there are open slots available. There is a link in my siggy if you want to check it out. ^.^
KyroCross
Samples here~

Oooh, yeah! That's some good stuff. I like how you draw characters super!tall.
I would like a fullbody of Novi from you~

(Also is there anyway I can get my hands on some of your sweet, sweet paper collage ATC/ACEOs? Those are ******** awesome)
dolphins are my life
Check out Rainbows and Gravy? It's a joint shop with 5 artists. I do chibis, but there are many styles to choose from and there are open slots available. There is a link in my siggy if you want to check it out. ^.^
Lots of good art there! I think I have one in-progress commission from one of those artists alright. I also commissioned another :3

Space Phantom

Paradoxic Cure
KyroCross
Samples here~

Oooh, yeah! That's some good stuff. I like how you draw characters super!tall.
I would like a fullbody of Novi from you~

(Also is there anyway I can get my hands on some of your sweet, sweet paper collage ATC/ACEOs? Those are ******** awesome)

Awesome, thanks! I like his design. I'll get started on that. biggrin

(Heh, I'm surprised someone would want to buy one of my ACEOs. xD Unfortunately I don't have a paypal set up or anything so I don't want to sell any real copies. Thanks for the offer, though. c: )
KyroCross
Awesome, thanks! I like his design. I'll get started on that. biggrin

(Heh, I'm surprised someone would want to buy one of my ACEOs. xD Unfortunately I don't have a paypal set up or anything so I don't want to sell any real copies. Thanks for the offer, though. c: )
Yay :3

(Aww, okay. If you ever get a paypal and want a few bucks contact me ;P )

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Are you possibly interested in irl commissions?
nikiera
IRL comissions are something that I actually do once and a while :3
Usually I do them either for art that I receive IRL or pixel sprite art that I can put on my blog or whatever.
But I do like your sketches and they're pretty cheap....are there any character(s) you're interested in specifically?

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Paradoxic Cure
nikiera
IRL comissions are something that I actually do once and a while :3
Usually I do them either for art that I receive IRL or pixel sprite art that I can put on my blog or whatever.
But I do like your sketches and they're pretty cheap....are there any character(s) you're interested in specifically?

Kekule or Clorin (or both, depending if you decide to pay irl > o <'')
I do more than just sketches if you're interested in color art as well:

Sketches-> 138k norm & 38k chibi
x x
Sketches w/color-> irl
x x x

Digital Coloring=
ink+flat color-> irl
x x x
ink+flat+shading-> irl
x x x x

Custom Banners
Flat Cell/Shading-> irl
x

Custom Backgrounds
Flat Cell/ Shading-> irl
x

IRL Prices=
x

Wanna give you more options is all before you make a final decision, if you don't mind.
And hank you :>
nikiera

x x
Sketches w/color-> irl
x x x

Digital Coloring=
ink+flat color-> irl
x x x
ink+flat+shading-> irl
x x x x

Custom Banners
Flat Cell/Shading-> irl
x

Custom Backgrounds
Flat Cell/ Shading-> irl
x

IRL Prices=
x

Wanna give you more options is all before you make a final decision, if you don't mind.

It's all nice but i really like the movement and action that is so visible in the sketches *_*
I would like one of Clorin and Kekule together (the best of friends~). You can pick or create an outfit for Clorin. The pose stuff is up to you.
And um could I have a second sketch of Helen and Lokken together in those outfits? Doing something cutesy would be nice but I'll leave the pose up to you, haha.

I would like them both to be without color or shading. I'm not sure if it would be $2 ($1 per sketch) or $4 (a dollar per character) but either way is fine by me, just tell me what it is.
And I guess you should pm me your email and when you would like to payment to be sent.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Paradoxic Cure
nikiera

x x
Sketches w/color-> irl
x x x

Digital Coloring=
ink+flat color-> irl
x x x
ink+flat+shading-> irl
x x x x

Custom Banners
Flat Cell/Shading-> irl
x

Custom Backgrounds
Flat Cell/ Shading-> irl
x

IRL Prices=
x

It's all nice but i really like the movement and action that is so visible in the sketches *_*
I would like one of Clorin and Kekule together (the best of friends~). You can pick or create an outfit for Clorin. The pose stuff is up to you.
And um could I have a second sketch of Helen and Lokken together in those outfits? Doing something cutesy would be nice but I'll leave the pose up to you, haha.

I would like them both to be without color or shading. I'm not sure if it would be $2 ($1 per sketch) or $4 (a dollar per character) but either way is fine by me, just tell me what it is.
And I guess you should pm me your email and when you would like to payment to be sent.

Sounds good to me, I wouldn't mind doing the $4 with the couple :>

I'll send you the pm with my email, though I would rather you send an upfront of $2 instead of $4.i don't like receiving full payment without any preview of finished work, makes me nervous.

Could you please send me a Pm with the links to the OC's you'd like me to draw and description of what you would like them to do (such as you did above for Helen and Lokken)? :>
nikiera
Sounds good to me, I wouldn't mind doing the $4 with the couple :>

I'll send you the pm with my email, though I would rather you send an upfront of $2 instead of $4.i don't like receiving full payment without any preview of finished work, makes me nervous.

Could you please send me a Pm with the links to the OC's you'd like me to draw and description of what you would like them to do (such as you did above for Helen and Lokken)? :>
Okey dokey~ I sent you the PM heart
If you have any other questions just ask!
Last bump for the night~
Paradoxic Cure
laweekday

Sure thing.. Not colored though if you dont mind c:
Hehe
I happen to like her though c:
Yay :3
No color is fine~
I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Hehehe.. Will try to get it done asap. If you don't mind, Please send trade.. I'm scared I might forget ._.
laweekday

Hehehe.. Will try to get it done asap. If you don't mind, Please send trade.. I'm scared I might forget ._.
No problem dear~
The trade has been sent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas