Welcome to Gaia! ::

hiirona
Hey I really like your OC's! I do RLC that are pretty inexpensive, a few of my prices are here and a few of the better examples of my art are on my art blog!

Hope we can work together! I'm new to gaia forums so , if you wouldn't mind, if you happen to be interested please send me a message! I can't guarantee I'll be able to find a reply in the thread ;.;

oh also, the characters I'm interested in are Kamichi and Clorin!
B e a r i s a l
Paradoxic Cure
heart
User Image

Here ya go!
aw so adorable!! Thanks so much for being speedy too!
Hello! Consider me for an RLC?

examples tumblr x x x

I have no set prices at the moment, but I can give you an estimate if you let me know what you'd like.
Canele
Hello! Consider me for an RLC?

examples tumblr x x x

I have no set prices at the moment, but I can give you an estimate if you let me know what you'd like.
sent you a pm~
going to sleep now!
I have two planes to catch tomorrow ahh
i hope it all works out ok
back home in america whooo!
Hehe welcome back ^^
Consider my art for rlc? I can do $10 waist up colored of whichever character you want (:
Samples: [portfolio][da]
hey paradoxic! heart
If you're interested, I'm currently offering speed paints w/ simple BG like this for $15.
(another similar example)

& like always, I'm willing to draw any of your lovely characters * v *
hoping to work out an rlc!

samps:
pixel: [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
style 1: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]
style 2: [ 1 ]

prices: i have done gold comm in the past, but i only opened rlc a couple of days ago, so im still new to the way rlc pricing works, so i guess you can offer whatever you deem fair, as long as it's still fair for me. i also accept no less than $5 for a pixel

time frame: depends on which style, but in general, a little over a week at most

interested in drawing tyril or vergil~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces