Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Newb

Paradoxic Cure
Well s**t! x_x

Haha, that's too bad. Even a summer of minimum wage isn't going to get me that. I still might consider grabbing a $50 or $30 item for later contest prize use but whole thousand dollars is way more than i would ever spend on gaia.

I could get like 20 really super impressive RLC pieces for that which is probably more than I would ever be able to get in even a very popular contest.

Thanks for telling me about it!

Everyone thought it would only be like $100, then when it came out on GC shop it was like 99,900 GC. rofl Gaia knows how to troll. But I know few really bought it from GC. D: I could already buy a really good laptop or go on a summer vacation with 1 grand. And no problem. ;} Anywaysss here's Anastas. Let me know if you need changes with her as well. heart
User Image
He Ate my Shorts
Everyone thought it would only be like $100, then when it came out on GC shop it was like 99,900 GC. rofl Gaia knows how to troll. But I know few really bought it from GC. D: I could already buy a really good laptop or go on a summer vacation with 1 grand. And no problem. ;} Anywaysss here's Anastas. Let me know if you need changes with her as well. heart
User Image
You can't even buy cash increments in more than a thousand dollars at a time so people had to hit submit 10 times before even being able to buy it x_x I don't think i could really commit to that. I was thinking about going for the loving manner item, but it's price is dropping so hard I think I'm just going to try my luck with RIGs instead

She looks great! Thanks~ I've completed the trade heart
also im really glad the 9900 gc item is just the pet RIG
like its cool if your into the pets and have a ton of money but it's not something im tempted to buy at all, luckily

Dapper Genius

I do full color for RLC and I do colored sketchies for gold :3 the top link in my siggy is for colored sketchies and the bottom link will take you to my rlc site :3
Full body
Full body
Full body
Waist couple
Hip

Fullbody: 700k
Knee: 600k
Hip: 450k
Waist: 350k

I'd like to draw Vergil, thanks for considering!

Aged Newb

Paradoxic Cure
You can't even buy cash increments in more than a thousand dollars at a time so people had to hit submit 10 times before even being able to buy it x_x I don't think i could really commit to that. I was thinking about going for the loving manner item, but it's price is dropping so hard I think I'm just going to try my luck with RIGs instead

She looks great! Thanks~ I've completed the trade heart

I'm very unlucky with RIGs. lol
I just bought Loving Manner, eeeek! So happy! emo Now I'm waiting for Princess of the World to go down the price is crazy!

And you're welcome! heart heart heart
Hello.

Your characters are adorable. I was wondering if you were interested in RLCs. Here is my shop: [x]
If not, then good luck and thank you! (:
B e a r i s a l
Full body
Full body
Full body
Waist couple
Hip

Fullbody: 700k
Knee: 600k
Hip: 450k
Waist: 350k

I'd like to draw Vergil, thanks for considering!
these are super cute o3o
How about a waist up of vergil then in a coat like this and a scarf like this? (you can tweak the colors a bt so they go together better!)
Paradoxic Cure

oo sure, I love the coat and the scarf! you can send a trade now if you'd like smile
B e a r i s a l
Paradoxic Cure

oo sure, I love the coat and the scarf! you can send a trade now if you'd like smile
Excellent! The trade has been sent~
Paradoxic Cure
heart
User Image

Here ya go!
Hey I really like your OC's! I do RLC that are pretty inexpensive, a few of my prices are here and a few of the better examples of my art are on my art blog!

Hope we can work together! I'm new to gaia forums so , if you wouldn't mind, if you happen to be interested please send me a message! I can't guarantee I'll be able to find a reply in the thread ;.;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff