Welcome to Gaia! ::

I held an art contest a while back and that could rid of the large bulk of my wealth but I still have a few million left over and I would like to get some more art out of it.

CURRENT FUNDS: 153,231,000 Gold

What I am looking for: I want OC art plain and simple of my characters from webcomics Necrogenesis and Arnica (see following post for more information). I will accept pretty much any style and skill level if the price is right. I particularly like fullbody colored art and animated sprites.

There are no forms to full out, just go ahead and ask what you want to draw and how much you want to charge. I will consider all art styles, mediums, and skill levels.

On rare occasions I will pay in real money for art via paypal. If you think your art is of exceptional quality you can ask about being paid this way. I am VERY picky about these.
The kinds of art I'm will to pay for always shows skill, effort, and consistency of style. Please look at this album for examples.
REAL MONEY COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY OPEN
I usually buy art in the $30 or less price range, but for group/couples art or full illustrative pieces with backgrounds I'm willing to go higher.
Please provide a link to your price guide when offering for RLC.

If I don't accept your offer for RLC art these may be some of the reasons:
Your art is not of a style that I am interested in, or I think that you need to develop your style and skill more before I am interested in buying. You are more likely to have me accept an offer for gold art if your style is not completely polished.
Your art is currently out of my price range. The most expensive pieces I have ever purchased have been around $55. If your headshots are starting at $40 I probably just can't make it work out financially.
You are a slow worker/have many people in line before me. I don't like waiting months and months for work without communication/WIP updates.
You haven't done any commissioning in the past. Unfortunately, a lot of artists end up being too immature with the commissioning process that I've found it easier to just avoid those people. This doesn't mean that I won't ever be anyone's first commissioner, but please be very professional in your offer and direct me to somewhere I can see your samples, types of work offered, prices, and general time frame.
You've forgotten about one of my requests in the past. This does happen from time to time. If I ask for something and it never comes around and you try to offer again I'll see that you're very disorganized.

If you want to know exactly why I've passed you over, please PM me. I don't like talking about such things in a public space.

REGULAR GOLD COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO OFFER THOSE

I like doing art trades too! I'm usually pretty bogged down in schoolwork, so I somewhat prefer just paying in gold or money. However, since things like group art or art with detailed backgrounds is rarely if at all sold I would be more than happy to do an art trade in those circumstances. I can even mail you the piece of art if you would like!

User Image

Received art: all the cool stuff here

No auctions please!!! I can't be bothered with them.
User Image
User Image

User Image
Helen
The main character of Necrogenesis. She is the only human in this series. She was killed accidentally and then resurrected as a new person without memories of her previous life.
Hair: Golden blonde, shoulder length
Eyes: Bright green
Skin: Light, a bit peachy
Style of dress: Cute fashionable outfits, often knee-length skirts and the occasional elaborate hat.
Additional references: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Album of art by other artists

User Image
Lokken
The person who both killed and resurrected Helen. He is remorseful for his actions and wants to do good by her. He is some what of an outcast in his society.
Hair: Copper brown
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Light, pale earth tones
Style of dress: Fancy business suits. Wears oval wire-rimmed reading glasses.
Additional references: [1]

User Image
Para
Childhood friend of Lokken. She ignores most of his rule-breaking even though she strictly abides to any rules herself. She is very compassionate and hard working.
Hair: Light silver-gray, nearly waist length
Eyes: warm gray
Skin: pale, pinkish
Style of Dress: Very fancy dresses. Lots of rich, colorful fabrics. Often wears boots or high heels.
Other notes: Has light gray fox ears and a fox tail.
Additional references: [1] [2]

User Image
Clorin
Another long-time friend of Lokken. She doesn't care for the rules herself, but she avoids attracting attention to herself when she does.
Hair: Light aqua-green, long
Eyes: red-brown
Skin: peachy, very slightly tan
Style of Dress: Long, flowing robes of many colors (often gold, pink, green, blue and purple). Sometimes will wear necklaces and other types of jewelry.
Other notes: A greenish dragon tail with pink spines, similarly colored ears. Two pink horns that curve inwards from the top of the head.
Additional references: [1] [2] [3]

User Image
Kekule
Clorin's pet and creation. Kekule likes Helen very much.
Fur: The body is mostly white, but the mane and tale are a baby blue to pink gradient.
Eyes: Blue
Other notes: Kekule has a body similar to a dog, with a long muzzle and exceptionally long goat-like ears. Kekule's legs are wrapped up in handwritten beige strips of code down to the blueish-pink hoof. Kekule also possesses a pair of horns that curve upwards.

User Image
Vergil
A teacher at the school that Helen attends. She is one of the few people who reside in the afterlife that have any significant knowledge of hard science. A fellow clan member of Para.
Hair: Light yellow, usually worn in a pony tail
Eyes: Deep sky blue
Skin: Extremely light
Style of Dress: Varies depending on the situation. At work she usually wears a lab coat, while in the outside world she usually wears more elaborate clothing. She likes prefers pants over skirts and likes scarves.
Other notes: Gold fox ears and two gold fox tails

User Image
Tyril
Principal of the school Helen attends. A fellow clan member of Clorin.
Hair: Dark red
Eyes: Brownish-red
Skin: Slightly tan
Style of Dress: Business suits, usually in grays and browns
Other notes: Dark gray horns that start at the top of the head and curve down along the back of the skull. He also has a red dragon tail with gray spikes and similarly colored ears.

User Image
Kieve
Helen's tutor in Code. She comes from a realm far away from the current one she resides in. She can be fairly lazy but she works hard when motivated.
Hair: Aqua, wild and very thick
Eyes: pinkish red
Skin: Dark, slightly purple
Style of Dress: Futuristic jump-suit style. Likes greens and purples. No preference between skirts and pants.
Other notes: Has blue-gray tri-point ears. Has a pair of long aqua antennae that end in cat-like ears. The antennae are hooked up to some sort of wired system.

User Image
Anastas
A vigilante of the afterlife. She does not like it when people commit crimes against the societal norms.
Hair: Violet-gray
Eyes: Orange within yellow within pale aqua
Skin: Pearly eggshell with a slight touch of pink
Style of Dress: Always wear pants. Often wears a coat with simple linear or geometric pattern. Likes greens and blues.
Other notes: Has violet-gray fox ears and two fox tails. Wears a living hat with one blue eye. A pair of horns grow out of this blueish hat.

User Image
Novikov
An employee of Anastas. He likes vodka and metal objects.
Hair: Gray from the root that fades to a warm gray at the tips.
Eyes: light blue within light green. No pupils.
Skin: Beige, slightly yellow
Style of Dress: Extremely elaborate suits. Often in gray and blue with a gold trim.
Other notes: He has elf ears that extend above the top of his head.

User Image
Hessa
An employee of Anastas. She likes nice clothes and expensive jewelery.
Hair: Dark reddish-brown, long and wavy
Eyes: Bright blue
Skin: Pale pinkish
Style of Dress: Very ornate. Lots of frills and costly jewelry. Likes corsets and skirts. A fan of bright colors.
Other notes: Has small pointed ears with piercings. A pair of dark brown horns which bend at a near 90 degree angle. Also has a brown lion-like tail with a reddish tuft of hair on the end.

User Image
Relea
A worker for the Central Bureau of Code. She doesn't care for her job or the strictures it puts on how Code operates.
Hair: Yellow-blonde with an orange cast on the inside. Long.
Eyes: Bright, verdant green
Skin: Peachy
Style of Dress: Business-like. Button-up cotton shirts and pants.
Other notes: Has yellow dog-like ears. A red flash-drive earring hangs from each.

User Image
Mina
Relea's co-worker and friend. She enjoys her job much more than Relea does.
Hair: Pale purple. Tie in a pony tail.
Eyes: Violet
Skin: Light beige
Style of Dress: Business-like. Occasionally wears jackets.
Other notes: Has a pair of small purple goat horns and small pale purple goat ears.

User Image
Kamichi
Attends the same school and shares many classes with Helen. She shows a fondness for Kekule.
Hair: Light lavender-blue. Slightly curly.
Eyes: Reddish-purple
Skin: Warm gray/dark ivory
Style of Dress: Wears the school uniform with a skirt with a lace hem and baggy socks. Likes frilly clothing and leg warmers.
Other notes: Has a red-purple unicorn horn. Also sports horse ears and a long tail with a tuft of fur on the end that matches her hair. She commonly wears glass beads on her tail.

User Image

User Image
Arnica
Main character of the series. She is restless and finds the now-desolate post-apocalyptic world lonely.
Hair: Copper brown, tied in a pony tail
Eyes: Hazel-brown
Skin: tan
Style of Dress: Jacket, goggles, long pants, boots. Whatever keeps the sand out.

User Image
Declan
Companion of Arnica. He desires to live in a more stable world but enjoys the company that traveling with Arnica provides.
Hair: Very white, messy. A slight tinge of blue and purple near the roots.
Eyes: Light green irises and dark brown pupils
Skin: Pale, slightly yellow
Style of Dress: Long coat, pants, boots. Likes earthy colors. Wears glasses.
Also characters from here would be alright.
I also like art of my space shiba character.
Okayyyyy
Open for offers~
Have at it everyone :3

Feline Sex Symbol

*points to siggy* 3nodding
im up for it msg me if u want me to do it and send all the info

Beloved Feeder

chibi x x
20-30k
normal x x
30-40k

I'd really like to draw your space shiba character.
Helen looks nice, I'd like to draw her. :3 Here are some samples of my art:[1] [2]

Though I might take some time doing it, for I have no tablet. Message me if your interested. :3
Black C Kat
*points to siggy* 3nodding

I like your art! Do you have a price range for a colored 3/4 body (sine you don't seem to go down all the way to the feet). Which character(s) would you be interested in drawing?

M y Tr ue Li g ht
chibi x x
20-30k
normal x x
30-40k

I'd really like to draw your space shiba character.

Your chibis are adorable! I would like to have you draw my space shiba gal :3
Since she's pretty complicated I'd be up for 30k+tip for payment.

Rei Michaelis
Helen looks nice, I'd like to draw her. :3 Here are some samples of my art:[1] [2]

Though I might take some time doing it, for I have no tablet. Message me if your interested. :3

Nice~ You'll be getting a pm in a bit....

Hilarious Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dapper Lover

6,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
** So many to choose from o 3o;; **

Normal? :: }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ :: 250k+
Cheeb?
:: }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ :: 150k+
Jaxima

How about a head shot? Some more like the first example if you could. Who would you like to draw and for how much?
DDTS
** So many to choose from o 3o;; **

Normal? :: }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ :: 250k+
Cheeb?
:: }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ }x{ :: 150k+

Oooh~ Your chibis are pretty nice~ Is there any one in particular whom you would like to draw?

Hilarious Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Paradoxic Cure
Jaxima

How about a head shot? Some more like the first example if you could. Who would you like to draw and for how much?

Sure ^^ And Clorin? If you want someone different drawn i will smile

And.. price is whatever you want to pay ^^
Jaxima

Sure ^^ And Clorin? If you want someone different drawn i will smile

And.. price is whatever you want to pay ^^

Clorin sounds good smile She's a favorite of other artists.
I'll decide on the payment once I see the final product, but I promise to be generous!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff