Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bro

User Image
User Image

Hello there.
                                                  I am looking for as many people as I can find to draw me some bangin' art of my Inquisitor from Dragon Age for character references.
                                                  I have gotten some amazing art so far and would love to continue my collection ! Thank you !
                                                  I will always tip, if I have forgotten to tip you please do let me know - you deserve it!

I love conversations ! Please do hang around and talk cc:

I'm really looking for some full body or tarot card artwork

PAYMENT ;;
                                                        tab ;; I have gold.
                                                        tab ;; I can trade my services for images.
                                                        tab ;; Current Funds ;; 7,000,000,000.

TRADE ;;
                                                        tab ;; I can trade my graphic services for artwork.
                                                        tab ;; I can offer coding, image editing, layouts and Gaian profiles.

FORM ;;
                                                        tab ;; Please fill this out.
                                                        [quote="Doom Me Baby"][/quote]
                                                        [size=10]Hello! I would like to draw your Inquisitor.
                                                        [b]Samples[/b] :
                                                        [b]Price[/b] :
                                                        [b]Time Frame[/b] :

NESINI ;;
                                                        tab ;; Nesini is a Dalish Elf.
                                                        tab ;; Her weapons are two daggers but she will use bow and arrows.
                                                        tab ;; She has multiple earrings on her lobe and cartilages.
                                                        tab ;; She is a sarcastic little b***h.
                                                        tab ;; She romanced Solas.
                                                        tab ;; Her eyes are a bright yellow.
                                                        tab ;; Her hair is a bright vibrant red.
                                                        tab ;; Her hair is longer, past her shoulders. Maybe breast length. Aside from the shaved part of her head, style is your choice.
                                                        tab ;; There is a scar, it's small from the right side of her lip to the bottom of her chin.
                                                        tab ;; Her Vallaslin [tattoo on her eye] doesn't have to be drawn - it can be removed c:

REFERENCES ;;
                                                        tab FACE ;;
                                                        tab ;; User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

tab BODY ;;

tab OUTFIT ;;
                                                        tab ;; User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

ARTWORK ;;

tab ;; User Image User Image User Image User Image

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Just want to say, YAY FOR DA FANS.
And maker's breath, she's a beautiful inquisitor heart

Wheezing Bro

Aric Val

emotion_kirakira Thank you so much!