Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
So here I am...out on my own...making my own decisions. I have decided that I want OC art. I want YOU to design this lady.

Quote:

Name............Fortunata Evaristo

Age............... 24

Gender.............Female

>>>>>>>>

History...............
Fortunata was a lovely Italian girl who was brought up like a princess in an important family. She had lovely skin, sparkling brown eyes, coral lips, luxuriant silken tresses, and a gorgeous figure. But on her 17th birthday, tragedy struck. Just as she was blowing out the candles, her father was shot. His blood and brains splattered her lovely seven layer cream and roses cake. He had been mudered by a rival mafioso.

You see, the Evaristo family was not just the well to-do family of the honorable judge Ameliana Evaristo. It was a mafia. One of the biggest in Italy. Her brother was now the head of the family and was struggling to keep it together. To keep his little sister safe, he sent her out into the world, seeing as Italy would be rife with traps set to kill her.

Now, maturing out in the world, Fortunata has become quite the vixen. Men fall her to her glance easily. The sway of her hips brought her the good grace of many men. But she is beautiful as she is deadly, and has a dagger that is known as the Thorn of the Evaristos. Courting this young vixen is like Russian Roulette. You never know when her fancy might take her to striking.

>>>>>>>>

Skills...........
Fortunata is a dagger artist and a master of 'persuasion' a subtle combination of threats, promises of pleasure or money, and diplomacy make her one of the most dangerous women alive. She hides minute weapons everywhere, but loves her dagger most of all. Be wary of poisonous thorns.

Likes..........
Fortunata enjoys luxury. The finest silks, the latest fashions, fine dining, lovely architecture, you name it. She loathes to be garbed in anything less than fashionable, and is a great lover of roses. She often wears one in her hair. The color of the rose varies however, depending on her mood. She is always made up gorgeously.

Dislikes..........
Fortunata despises losing, in whatever sort of competition it may be. She will go to great lengths to be the best at everything. She also despises what she calls 'poor man's fashion' or having less than the best at everything. She practically has a meltdown when forced to sell one of her furs or has to wear some secondhand coat. She also loathes the 'creepy crawlies'.

But oh no! She has no reference! Whatever will you do?! I'm leaving the design up to you. Try to keep her in character, so no super kawaii animes, but otherwise, have fun with her!

In return for your work, you recieve gold or art! Here's a sample!

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
joint shoppe

Please take a look =)

I <3 your shoppe, return the favor at least?

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
ixKipi

Looks pretty good...what say you to an art trade?
Heirii- hanachan
ixKipi

Looks pretty good...what say you to an art trade?

I would say sure ^w^. However could you fill out a form in my shoppe. We need to have advertisement and business there O3O

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PRICES: RL commision ( paypal )

Samples:
X____X
O____O
( - w -)
<3 U <3
>____<
V____V

for more samples please do visit my SHOP
PS: I only consider Rl commisions
for couples double the price because "doubles"

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Hello, there. smile I see you've only mentioned gold and art trades but would you consider doing a real life commission in exchange for OC art as well? I love drawing concepts. heart

If so, here is my commission info with some samples and my gallery with more. I can do different styles if wanted.

Thank you. heart

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
jojemon
PRICES: RL commision ( paypal )

Samples:
X____X
O____O
( - w -)
<3 U <3
>____<
V____V

for more samples please do visit my SHOP
PS: I only consider Rl commisions
for couples double the price because "doubles"

Your style is beautiful, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I can't really afford it...thanks for your interest!

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Hello, there. smile I see you've only mentioned gold and art trades but would you consider doing a real life commission in exchange for OC art as well? I love drawing concepts. heart

If so, here is my commission info with some samples and my gallery with more. I can do different styles if wanted.

Thank you. heart

Hmmm...if you're saying that you would do my concept in exchange for me drawing art of your OC, that could work...but if you need me to wire you money, I'm afraid it won't work...I'm really sorry...your styles are awesome though.

Gracious Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
I could do a fullbody colored sketch commission for 500k
[x][x][x]

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Heirii- hanachan
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Thank you. heart

Hmmm...if you're saying that you would do my concept in exchange for me drawing art of your OC, that could work...but if you need me to wire you money, I'm afraid it won't work...I'm really sorry...your styles are awesome though.

Hm? Oh no, sorry. I meant to commission me for drawing the concept of your OC. I'm sorry I worded it weirdly. ^^; And oh, okay. Thank you, anyways. smile Have a nice day and good luck on finding what you're looking for! heart

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
King Kazme
I could do a fullbody colored sketch commission for 500k
[x][x][x]

Oh dear...I'd love some but really...I can't afford it... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items