Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Hi everyone. I'm looking to liquify some of my inventory and would like to purchase art from you talented people. Please take artistic freedom. I like anime styles, some chibi. Digital is lovely, but a really good traditional will always win my heart.

I am not in a position to offer RLC. I'm only offering either gold or items. Please stop offering for RLC

What I want

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[/img]User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Real People: (in order of preference)

Me: pale, early 20's, short brownish-red hair, green-blue eyes. 170cm ( 5ft 8 ish), large hips, large bust. Average attire = skinny jeans, dark t-shirts with prints on them, sunglasses. Dress attire = rockabilly style swing dresses and hair bows, red heels

References of me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

References of dresses I wear:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (and a red one of this style)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art References of me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

My Bestie: Pale, early 20's, short brown hair, optional blonde bangs, brown eyes, stylish reading glasses, large hips and bust. About the same height as me. Loves gothic and funky clothing, big jackets, ripped tights, big chunky neck wear, black lacy dresses, knitted stuff, t-shirts and jeans, eye make up, beanies and cool hats.

Photo references:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art References: here
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My step mum: pale skin with an olive tint (Italian heritage), pale green eyes, long light brown hair, has reading glasses, but optional, loves colourful clothes. Is a larger build, but please draw flattering, she's a nurse, so nurse outfits are optional (and encouraged)

Photo references:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My little brother: 6 years old, tall and lanky for his age, long blonde hair (often confused for a girl), dark brown eyes, never sits still, always active, preferable to draw him running/ playing soccer/ doing something active or holding a soccer ball.

Photo references:

PETS
Like drawing animals instead? Here are my kitties

Mischief: name says it all. He's little, chocolate-brown and black, and always causing trouble. His hair is medium-long, except his tail which is a bottle brush. He has the kitty version of ADHD I recon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raj: hes a huge cat, like really really huge. 9kg and lean as ever. He's a tank, except he's also a total beta so when push comes to shove, mischief gets his way. Raj is super lazy, forever laying on the couch. He whines and growls when disturbed and doesnt like affection much, except when hes in the mood, then he really likes it. He's basically just a grumpy old man.

What I am offering:
Out of gold, sorry, plenty of items though
Items: (Updated 30th OCT 2014)
User Image
MAY also consider offering the following IF I like you enough (these are my only ones but I don't use them much and *might* give them to you in exchange for artsu
- Dappy Dandy 10th gen - Heavenly Enticing Black Lace - Art of Espionage - Ruby Toodstool
- Dark Conductor - Parcel Post - Emerald Dream - Le Carosel Noir

Please post
- references
- approximate price range/ item you'd be looking for
- Style
- how many pieces you'd be willing to do
- which avatar/ subject you'd have preference of drawing

Pending art from:
mochidamacha
WOnderlandRadiation

Art received:
Bopu
DropDead Shira
Sacrificed Apple
Writer Selbe
Nyebe

Familiar Giver

gaia_kittenstar I do chibis; 12bil+ single, couple bribe. Interested? C:

samples:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
gaia_kittenstar

User Image

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Lurcis
gaia_kittenstar I do chibis; 12bil+ single, couple bribe. Interested? C:

samples:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
gaia_kittenstar

User Image

They're cute, but not quite what I'm looking for. I'll keep you in mind though smile

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
The Solarised Night

Would you be interested in my style? Q////Q
*points to my siggy link*

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night

That style is nice, how much are you looking for?

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
The Solarised Night
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night

Yay, thank you for your interest! 4laugh
It depends on which one you would like to order~~
May I know which Toasts you're most interested in? 3nodding

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night

Which one, as in which subject (avatar/person?) Or is there a style difference?
What is toasts?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night

Oh, your art shop.
I like the anime and plain toasts. Semi-chibi is cool too but chibi's aren't my favourite style.

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
The Solarised Night
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night

What is toasts?

Oh whoopsie, Toasts is what I call my art in my art shop lols xd
And I would like to draw you in the pretty little spot dress or the second to the last avi tektek 3nodding <3
There is only a style difference in my art lols
If you choose Anime-style or semi-chibi~

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
The Solarised Night
Oh, your art shop.
I like the anime and plain toasts. Semi-chibi is cool too but chibi's aren't my favourite style.

Oh yep >w<
The art I have in my siggy is a Semi-chibi.
Hello! I'd love to draw the 4th avatar cuz it's adorable ><
This is my art blog.
Would asking for 5bil for a full-body drawing be too much? sweatdrop I could lower it if it is. I hope you consider me!

Hilarious Genius

9,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
emotion_awesome
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

Real life sketches:

User Image

emotion_kirakira
User Image

emotion_kirakira
User Image
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night
Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night
Sacrificed Apple

What is toasts?

Oh whoopsie, Toasts is what I call my art in my art shop lols xd
And I would like to draw you in the pretty little spot dress or the second to the last avi tektek 3nodding <3
There is only a style difference in my art lols
If you choose Anime-style or semi-chibi~

I like the anime style smile I have a blue spotted dress (seen in the art samples) and a red one (seen in the picture). I also made those last two avatars to look like me. You would have creative freedom with the outfit as long as it's in that rockabilly style (halterneck, knee length or just above knee dress which billows out and has a petitcoat under it.)

Sacrificed Apple
The Solarised Night
Oh, your art shop.

Oh yep >w<
The art I have in my siggy is a Semi-chibi.
yeah that's what I originally based it off. I thought it was a bit chibi but still formed enough to take my fancy. Since you offer the anime style though I'd prefer that XD

I don't have anything on your wishlist to give, but there are the items I've got listed. I've also got MC letters for June, August, November and December 2013. Or 6b if you want pure.
DropDeadShira
Hello! I'd love to draw the 4th avatar cuz it's adorable ><
This is my art blog.
Would asking for 5bil for a full-body drawing be too much? sweatdrop I could lower it if it is. I hope you consider me!
for the style for 8-5-14 I'd be willing to pay that smile
Tia Sentino
emotion_awesome
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

emotion_yatta
User Image

Real life sketches:

User Image

emotion_kirakira
User Image

emotion_kirakira
User Image

Hmmm, it's a nice style for avatars, not sure yet though because it's not the style I was going for. I'll ask my friend if she wants one of yours and let you know if we're buying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff