Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fairy

Hello everyone.

I don't seem to be having much luck finding art for my new OCs. I'm willing to spend gold on art so I thought I would bring my request here. However, if you totally want to give me a freebie, then I will love you forever and ever!

Keep in mind:
1. They have very few ref pics
2. If you would like me to check you out (for gold), post in this thread. If it's a freebie, say so and post in either threads.
3. If you link me to your shop make sure that you have slots open please!

All the information for them can be found here:
User Image
-info for the characters start in the 6th post
-please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

I hope that some of you are willing to take on this challenge.

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Would you consider doing a real life commission in exchange for art of an OC or two? heart

If so, here is my commission info with some samples and my gallery with more. I can do different styles if wanted.

Thank you. heart

Shy Fairy

EGLxninjaxkawaii
Would you consider doing a real life commission in exchange for art of an OC or two? heart

If so, here is my commission info with some samples and my gallery with more. I can do different styles if wanted.

Thank you. heart

I'm sorry I'm going to have to say no thank you to the RL Commissions right now.

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Aurora Rugiada
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Thank you. heart

I'm sorry I'm going to have to say no thank you to the RL Commissions right now.

Okay. smile Have a nice day! heart

Shy Fairy

Shy Fairy

Shy Fairy

Shy Fairy

ninja heart

Shy Fairy

Nyralia
ninja heart

Hello again :]

Shy Fairy

Shy Fairy