Welcome to Gaia! ::

galswingirl
Eizoryu
galswingirl

OH MY. YES.
YES PLEASE.

How much do you want? TAKE MY GOLD.
biggrin Wow! I didn't expect such gusto in your response!
Maybe I should start doing Gaia commissions again for the MLP fandom... *strokes chin*

When I stopped doing Gaia commissions, I was charging 100k for sketchlines with flat colors. I have no idea what to price it nowadays, but I may as well keep that as my baseline price for nice clean lines and colors. Negotiate it if you like. 3nodding

Soo, 100k? Sounds good to me. c:
Cool :3
Anything specific I should know before I start? Pose, personality, etc.

Dapper Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Eizoryu
galswingirl
Eizoryu
galswingirl

OH MY. YES.
YES PLEASE.

Maybe I should start doing Gaia commissions again for the MLP fandom... *strokes chin*

When I stopped doing Gaia commissions, I was charging 100k for sketchlines with flat colors. I have no idea what to price it nowadays, but I may as well keep that as my baseline price for nice clean lines and colors. Negotiate it if you like. 3nodding

It would be fantastic if you could draw her flying. cx
galswingirl
Eizoryu
galswingirl
Eizoryu
galswingirl

OH MY. YES.
YES PLEASE.

It would be fantastic if you could draw her flying. cx
*thumbsup* Can do!

Dapper Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Eizoryu

Oh, thanks! I can't wait! 8D
galswingirl
Eizoryu

And I won't keep you waiting for a day or two! Lucky you gets it same night 'cause my brain thinks these are just that much fun. xD
I've already accepted the trade, but if there's anything you want me to add on or correct, tell me now. 3nodding

Gosh, her voluminous mane and tail gave me a fuss. I'm not used to drawing such poof/wave. Good practice, though. Those wings were a fun tussle, too. lol

User Image

Dapper Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Eizoryu
galswingirl
Eizoryu

And I won't keep you waiting for a day or two! Lucky you gets it same night 'cause my brain thinks these are just that much fun. xD
I've already accepted the trade, but if there's anything you want me to add on or correct, tell me now. 3nodding

Gosh, her voluminous mane and tail gave me a fuss. I'm not used to drawing such poof/wave. Good practice, though. Those wings were a fun tussle, too. lol

No! It's perfect, thank you. 8D

xD Ahh, she does have the big puff going on there. I'm sorry if it was a challenge, but it turned out great!
galswingirl
Eizoryu
galswingirl
Eizoryu

No! It's perfect, thank you. 8D

xD Ahh, she does have the big puff going on there. I'm sorry if it was a challenge, but it turned out great!
Oh good! Glad you like it! biggrin Thank you very much!
lol Nah, I like a good challenge. It makes me get outta my comfort zone. Good luck in your search for more art, too!

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
galswingirl

Are you looking for MLP style or realistic as well? Cuz I only draw realistic or semi-realistic, don't have any experience in pure MLP styles.
I draw with prismacolour + colour pencils then touch up on Gimp, I don't have any good samples so I drew one just now...in half an hour so it's not that good >_>
be warned, the colouring is horrendous
Sorry cuz this is done in a hurry, the only two pencils I could find were light brown and black so I had to make do >_>
Trust me, the real thing would be much better. Once I find my pencils. Wings and cutie mark included of course.

Dapper Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
XxEchoingSilencexX
galswingirl

Are you looking for MLP style or realistic as well? Cuz I only draw realistic or semi-realistic, don't have any experience in pure MLP styles.
I draw with prismacolour + colour pencils then touch up on Gimp, I don't have any good samples so I drew one just now...in half an hour so it's not that good >_>
be warned, the colouring is horrendous
Sorry cuz this is done in a hurry, the only two pencils I could find were light brown and black so I had to make do >_>
Trust me, the real thing would be much better. Once I find my pencils. Wings and cutie mark included of course.

That looks good. 8D
How much would you value semi-realistic?

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
galswingirl
I took the liberty of trying out your pony in a semi-MLP style, I never really traded art with anyone on Gaia so I'll say 60k? That seems to be about the price people set.
Surprisingly it turned out quite well haha =D

User Image

Chatty Sex Symbol

good luck!
n-n
I'm looking for pony art too~!<3

Dapper Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
XxEchoingSilencexX
galswingirl
I took the liberty of trying out your pony in a semi-MLP style, I never really traded art with anyone on Gaia so I'll say 60k? That seems to be about the price people set.

Oh, wow! Thanks! Sure, thats a good amount, plus tip!

EDIT;; But you need a trading pass, my dear. Otherwise I can't send you the gold. D:

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
galswingirl
XxEchoingSilencexX
galswingirl

Oh, wow! Thanks! Sure, thats a good amount, plus tip!

EDIT;; But you need a trading pass, my dear. Otherwise I can't send you the gold. D:

Ughhhh yeah my account is new...send the trade again tomorrow, I should have it then smile
Hope you like it! My first time trying out the style, I quite like it.
But NOT how the scanner made the colours seem very dull >_>
http://sarahsupernatrualist.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Luna-at-the-Gala-271308774

Um, I suppose this is my sample? xD I've never really sold art via gaia before so I have no idea what the general pricing is on things. That took me maybe...idk, 5-6 hours? I have other samples in my deviantart gallery if you wanted to check :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff