Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Wren_Fritsche

Oh yeah I meant to address the Aion thing, awesome! I'll have to check it out again soon, if I saw correctly, its finally F2P now? When I first played I remember adoring my character customization on that game, it wasn't like any other mmo it sounds like there's even MORE customization now from when I first tried it.

Blessed Gaian

Wren_Fritsche
classified_northkittenstar gaia_star classified_northkittenstar

i do headshots

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Rukiiara
Wren_Fritsche

I literally have no idea what Mythrill coins are. Lol. Also as for ballpark eehh? The last image I did I got paid 1.8 bil, but they offered that. I'm not really very greedy, so I kinda take whats thrown at me.Art is my passion, and I hope for it to blossom into a career but until it does I'm just kind of enjoying getting something in return, especially when people like my art lol.

Oh so 3 bil would be okay?

Mythrill coins are a very easy way to gift gold to users (avoids having to send an unexpected trade). You can buy them in Barton Boutique, if you get one, which I tend to tip all artists. You sell the coin back to the shop (Barton Boutique) for the original price printed on the coin. =)

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
L a d y L i z u m i
Wren_Fritsche
classified_northkittenstar gaia_star classified_northkittenstar

i do headshots

I'm sorry I at least want waist so head shots won't do. Thank you for the interest. ^_^

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
Wren_Fritsche

Oh epic and noted, and yes it would. If you are looking to do 3bil I'll definitely make sure to put some extra work into it, too, but feel free to adjust the price according to the image you see fit. I'll hit you up again when I have something, and like I said, I'm not greedy, if you hate it, don't waste your gold on it but if you like it, I'm happy to take tips! Lol. smile

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Rukiiara
Wren_Fritsche

Oh epic and noted, and yes it would. If you are looking to do 3bil I'll definitely make sure to put some extra work into it, too, but feel free to adjust the price according to the image you see fit. I'll hit you up again when I have something, and like I said, I'm not greedy, if you hate it, don't waste your gold on it but if you like it, I'm happy to take tips! Lol. smile

Don't worry I'll start the trade now (and we can finish it when the art is finished) as it's easier and is 3/4 to fullbody what you'll be doing? ^_^

This info is for adding to the list.

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
Wren_Fritsche

Either 3/4ths body or full body. I TRY to do full body but sometimes it RUINS the picture so I attempt to preserve quality over crooked feet. LOL.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Rukiiara
Either 3/4ths body or full body. I TRY to do full body but sometimes it RUINS the picture so I attempt to preserve quality over crooked feet. LOL.

No worries I understand that. That's why I throw the 3/4ths out there as I have that problem too. I consider the pic done when I hit the bottom of the paper. lol

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Rukiiara
Wren_Fritsche

Oh yeah I meant to address the Aion thing, awesome! I'll have to check it out again soon, if I saw correctly, its finally F2P now? When I first played I remember adoring my character customization on that game, it wasn't like any other mmo it sounds like there's even MORE customization now from when I first tried it.

Oh and just to answer your question yeah they went F2P I don't know how much more they've added from when you played. It just made the top customizable games and I fell in love with the graphics. =)

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
Wren_Fritsche

Rrrr. It didn't turn out 100% how I wanted it too. Let me know what you think. e_e

User Image

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Rukiiara
Wren_Fritsche

Rrrr. It didn't turn out 100% how I wanted it too. Let me know what you think. e_e

User Image

Only one thing I'd like to be fixed before I finish the trade. She has a tail that hangs down the back it is part of her base so I would like it in there. But I think it looks fine otherwise.

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
Wren_Fritsche

User Image

Np! Is that better for you or? Just let me know. biggrin

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Rukiiara
Wren_Fritsche

User Image

Np! Is that better for you or? Just let me know. biggrin

I'm sorry but wrong tail (I have a feeling you were looking at my Avi art one not Shintyl)

User Image

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
Wren_Fritsche

Ah hah! Yes I was. My apologies, I haven't slept yet. Drawing has taken over my mind. razz Let me try that again.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Rukiiara
Wren_Fritsche

Ah hah! Yes I was. My apologies, I haven't slept yet. Drawing has taken over my mind. razz Let me try that again.

No problem ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces