Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Posting this on top as well so that the artist whose artwork I use gets credit (as I do link in sig) These are all completed art sales.

For my reference (art I have commissioned for so far not all from this thread):
Avi art has been removed from thread to avoid confusion.
Apiika: Deluxe fullbody of Shintyl 65 mil User Image heart heart heart heart heart emotion_kirakira

Apiika: Deluxe full of Shintyl MC slotUser Image
Zyephe: Full chibi- 1.3 bilUser Image
AngeloftheShining: fullbody or 3/4 for 1 billionUser Image
Rukiiara: Shintyl 3/4 to Fullbody- 3 billion User Image
Foreign Languages: Shintyl Chibi- 5 billion User Image
t s u b a k i - l u n a: Serran/Shintyl 3/4 fullbody- 30 bilUser Image
Doriya: Serran/Shintyl fullbody- Lunar Countess (18 bil) + 10 bil
User Image
Samanthai: Serran/Shintyl Fullbody- Cesi the Gorgon Griffon (148 bil lbp or it was at order time did significantly drop before completion)User Image heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Samanthai: Wren fullbody- Dulcet Lavende hair (NE on MP) User Image

Samanthai: Shintyl/ Serran V day freebie! OMG I LOVE YOU! User Image
heart heart heart heart

Well I figured I'd try my hand at requesting art here on gaia. As I'd really love to see what some artists can do with my avatars and OCs. I don't have any stipulation right now just post some samples and prices, and I'll tell you if I'm interested (If I don't respond then I'm not interested). Sorry but I can't pay for RLC so please only offer what I can pay for in gaia gold. Right now I'll simply list items I'll exchange for art.

Wren_Fritsche

So if there are any artists willing to take the following items off my hands for some decent art. Please do let me know.

- Spunky mechanic's Light hair
- Princess Hanabi (MC version)
- Limit Breaking Ecclectic Lapin
- Cherubic Queen of Solair (I have multiple)
- Starry Ascension
- Lilac heart
- Unconventional Warrior
- Hypercritical Nephilim
- Exhalted and/or Honorable Arc

Wanting art of The Couple
Also wanting to get couple art with Shintyl's other half Serran. I so wish I could scan these pics it's better than phone pics. ^__^;

I guess Austria from Hetalia is close in appearance and color just no mole under his lip and his eyes glow purple (are very vivid) and he's taller than Shintyl.

User Image

Click for bigger pics (as usual)
User Image User Image User Image
and an avatar adaptation
User Image

Serran's personality:
Strengths:
✔ Strong, though doesn't necessarily look the part.
✔ Eloquent.
✔ Good with business.
✔ Keeping up a good front.
Weaknesses:
✘ Stubborn.
✘ At times a bit short tempered.
✘ Poor listening skills.
✘ At times lazy.
✔ Fine dining.
✔ Cleanliness and organization.
✔ Tea.
Dislikes:
✘ Cleaning.
✘ Chaos or clutter.
✘ Losing, both in life and in a business sense.
✘ Having anyone talk back or being looked down upon.

Serran is rarely seen without his phone.

The Muse
User Image
Click the thumbnails to see bigger image.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Added for tail ref
User Image

User Image
For now I want to get my OC Shintyl (above). Made an Avatar version to be less complex.

She has a white tail (the smaller thumbnails can be clicked for bigger images), elven ears, and freckles. The glasses are completely optional. I'd prefer her to be in a dress like the first picture. But the artist may take some artistic license as long as the base and tail is present and precise.
Strengths:
✔ Loyalty
✔ Passionate
✔ Healing
✔ Stealthy (she likes hanging out in trees)

Weaknesses:
✘ Heat (because she has fur that keeps her very warm)
✘ Weapons (she doesn't touch anything that reminds her of her time imprisoned)
✘ Cooking
✘ Memory
✘ Trying to hold back from showing affection

✔ Sweets
✔ To Climb
✔ Cooler climates
✔ Showering people with affection

Dislikes:
✘ Heat
✘ Summer
✘ Hot beverages

Personality: Loyal, Disciplined, Kind, and Flexible.

Thank you for taking the time to stop in. ^_^

For my reference (art I have commissioned for so far not all from this thread):
Avi art has been removed from thread to avoid confusion.
Apiika: Deluxe fullbody of Shintyl 65 mil User Image heart heart heart heart heart emotion_kirakira
Frausta Chibi of Shintyl 500 mil was hacked had to cancel (waiting to see if new acct will return to finish art).

Apiika: Deluxe full of Shintyl MC slotUser Image
Zyephe: Full chibi- 1.3 bilUser Image
AngeloftheShining: fullbody or 3/4 for 1 billionUser Image
Heartsu: Shintyl Fullbody- 4 billion (Cancelled on their end)
Rukiiara: Shintyl 3/4 to Fullbody- 3 billion User Image
Foreign Languages: Shintyl Chibi- 5 billion User Image
t s u b a k i - l u n a: Serran/Shintyl 3/4 fullbody- 30 bilUser Image
Doriya: Serran/Shintyl fullbody- Lunar Countess (18 bil) + 10 bil
User Image
Samanthai: Serran/Shintyl Fullbody- Cesi the Gorgon Griffon (148 bil lbp or it was at order time did significantly drop before completion)User Image heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Samanthai: Wren fullbody- Dulcet Lavende hair (NE on MP) User Image
heart heart heart heart

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Aw that's a cute avi and couple! Might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) I'd love to draw you or both of them if you like my art, apologies if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Maxx D
Aw that's a cute avi and couple! Might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) I'd love to draw you or both of them if you like my art, apologies if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!

Sorry you really have nice art, but RLC aren't really an option for me. So I'll have to decline. Thanks again for stopping in.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
classified_northkittenstar gaia_star classified_northkittenstar

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

Dapper Genius

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Hello~! There is a link to my art shop in my signature. I do couples ^_^ I am a Pay-What-You-Will, so I don't have set prices, but I do hope for more when the subjects are complicated.

Take a look! And if you like what you see, then we can talk prices, but I will not be offended if my style isn't what you're looking for.

Cheers!

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
madyben
Hello~! There is a link to my art shop in my signature. I do couples ^_^ I am a Pay-What-You-Will, so I don't have set prices, but I do hope for more when the subjects are complicated.

Take a look! And if you like what you see, then we can talk prices, but I will not be offended if my style isn't what you're looking for.

Cheers!

I actually am very interested in your style. I'm interested to see how well you do with two dark elf subjects (this is very important to me as my skin color can be difficult). The type of pic that I'm most interested in is the one that is in your sig. I prefer 3/4 to full body. I'd pay between 1.5 mil to 3 mil for my current avi (no background but preferable to have the kitty).

An additional 2 mil if you can fit my boyfriend in the picture (2nd couple that I put up this morning). ^_^ I am willing to haggle but that is what I'm looking for right now.

Dapper Genius

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Wren_Fritsche
madyben

Cheers!

I actually am very interested in your style. I'm interested to see how well you do with two dark elf subjects (this is very important to me as my skin color can be difficult). The type of pic that I'm most interested in is the one that is in your sig. I prefer 3/4 to full body. I'd pay between 1.5 mil to 3 mil for my current avi (no background but preferable to have the kitty).

An additional 2 mil if you can fit my boyfriend in the picture (2nd couple that I put up this morning). ^_^ I am willing to haggle but that is what I'm looking for right now.
I can definitely do that for you! If you go to my thread and fill out a submission form I can do couples for ya. Your avi is a tad complicated but since it's only 3/4ers I can do that for you for 5 mil (kitty included c; )

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
madyben
Wren_Fritsche
madyben

Cheers!

I can definitely do that for you! If you go to my thread and fill out a submission form I can do couples for ya. Your avi is a tad complicated but since it's only 3/4ers I can do that for you for 5 mil (kitty included c; )

Thank you very very much submitted.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash