Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

Hey all,
I'm looking for some art of a couple of OCs! They are PCs in a roleplaying campaign and everyone loves awesome art! I am a fan of artistic vision and liberties taken with characters if the artist believes it'll make them more interesting, as long as it doesn't change the core concept.

Below are the characters I am currently looking for! I have over 1 million g. in funds, so hopefully I can get a few awesome arts from you amazing people!

Sul:
A tanky cleric with a mission to become a better defender, Sul is kind and defensive of the things and people she cares about. This is a fantasy character, and she is well-armored with a pretty big shield. She also carries a scimitar, the weapon of her god, around with her. She is ashamed of past mistakes, and strives to be a better person.

Physical traits: Half-elf, 6'1", a little scrawny, medium-length blonde hair, brown-grey eyes.

Reference: x (Her shield is upside down in this one, but any sort of large shield will do.)

Lily:
A fighter who wears full plate armor, (no shield). She has an oversized b*****d sword. Very determined and strong. She was born a natural werebat, and is on a quest to remove her lycanthropy. She takes combat very seriously, and tries her best to protect her friends.

Physical Traits: Half-elf, Tall, Long black hair, green eyes.

Reference: x (This reference is similar to what she might look like, without the horse or shield)

Donations/Works Completed:

Lily: An awesome Sketch by Verdenda

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

I dunno if you want this at all, but I did a crummy doodle of Lily.

Cute characters! Good hunting!

Profitable Prophet

It looks super cool! Thanks so much! It is loved.

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

Bumparoni!

Profitable Prophet

It's a bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff