I would like poses like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This is my FAVORITE pose.

I'm not looking for any chibi art and I've got about 1.6mil to spend. blaugh

Eloquent Elocutionist

Lunatic

Kilkanee
heart
heart heart
I hope you get some wonderful artists to draw for your request! Your avatar is sooooo adorable.

Lunatic

Raeri-Chan
I hope you get some wonderful artists to draw for your request! Your avatar is sooooo adorable.
Thank you so much. This is the first time in over a year and a half that I liked an avi. whee heart

Lunatic

popetoastt
bloop
boop. surprised
LOL Gigglefits
Raeri-Chan
Thank you so much. This is the first time in over a year and a half that I liked an avi. whee heart

The face and elf ears are so cute. 3nodding

Lunatic

Raeri-Chan

At first it didn't have elf ears, but then I was like.. " Maybe ears would make it cuter, " and bam it did. but thank you. I had to switch the eyes so the lips would work since the eyes i had picked in the first place wouldn't go with the lips. My main reason I even made the avi was because of my kitsune mask. Wanted it to stand out. blaugh
LOL Gigglefits
Raeri-Chan

At first it didn't have elf ears, but then I was like.. " Maybe ears would make it cuter, " and bam it did. but thank you. I had to switch the eyes so the lips would work since the eyes i had picked in the first place wouldn't go with the lips. My main reason I even made the avi was because of my kitsune mask. Wanted it to stand out. blaugh

The mask goes well with it. heart

Lunatic

Raeri-Chan
LOL Gigglefits
Raeri-Chan

Well thank you,I appreciate it. I also like yours by the way. It's adorable. blaugh
LOL Gigglefits
Raeri-Chan
LOL Gigglefits
Raeri-Chan

Well thank you,I appreciate it. I also like yours by the way. It's adorable. blaugh

Thank you! I appreciate it too. biggrin

Lunatic

Well, uh... 4laugh

Lunatic

Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items