Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Poster

Asianator
Nights Owl
Asianator
I don't have any samples from gaiaonline, but here is my deviantart account.

Cute avatars, by the way. wink

Hey, thanks for the interest. ; u; What were you suggesting to draw? Your art is really nice, but some people would say "half body" or "with background" etc. So I don't quite know what you're offering exactly. :v

Offering you my life.

For Nekola, I would probably do half-body with minimal/pattern background for couple.

I honestly I don't know what I'm offering either. LOL. Just got back gaia after years of being away - the inflation is throwing me off in terms of setting art prices/value.

Sounds pretty good. We'll let you know in a week or so after we've gotten plenty of offers. <3

And don't worry about the inflation thing. It's all been inflation, deflation, art went through the roof in prices and I just don't know anymore. Haha. x_x
Nights Owl

Asianator
Nights Owl
Asianator
I don't have any samples from gaiaonline, but here is my deviantart account.

Cute avatars, by the way. wink

Hey, thanks for the interest. ; u; What were you suggesting to draw? Your art is really nice, but some people would say "half body" or "with background" etc. So I don't quite know what you're offering exactly. :v

Offering you my life.

For Nekola, I would probably do half-body with minimal/pattern background for couple.

I honestly I don't know what I'm offering either. LOL. Just got back gaia after years of being away - the inflation is throwing me off in terms of setting art prices/value.

Sounds pretty good. We'll let you know in a week or so after we've gotten plenty of offers. <3

And don't worry about the inflation thing. It's all been inflation, deflation, art went through the roof in prices and I just don't know anymore. Haha. x_x

Alright, great thanks! I wish you good luck :3

Anxious Poster

Bump emotion_yatta

Anxious Poster

Bump emotion_yatta

Anxious Poster

Bump emotion_yatta

Anxious Poster

Bump emotion_yatta

Anxious Poster

Bump emotion_yatta

Anxious Poster