cool.

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Mu113t
Anyone?

! D a y . T 3 M P . S H ☼ P

■ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ chibis only samples <3 You pick how much you're willing to pay (golds or item). The higher the better the quality.■ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘

x
x
x
x

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Annie_x2

I'd love to have a chibi from you. I'll make a post in your thread.

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Mu113t
Annie_x2

I'd love to have a chibi from you. I'll make a post in your thread.
alright, thank you for the pick heart

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Annie_x2

Your welcome.
Mu113t

heart

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
mu11et IM REALLY BORED IM GOING TO USE YOU AS MY MUSE OKAY

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
jaci ripper

Alright. That's fine. I'm just waiting is all. Want the 21st to get here so my Zodiacal evolves into a Scorpio. I want to know what it looks like. Also waiting for the 27th to get here.

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
Mu113t
jaci ripper

Alright. That's fine. I'm just waiting is all. Want the 21st to get here so my Zodiacal evolves into a Scorpio. I want to know what it looks like. Also waiting for the 27th to get here.

yeah, Im waiting for the 30th, going to a concertttt

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
jaci ripper
Mu113t
jaci ripper

yeah, Im waiting for the 30th, going to a concertttt

That's pretty cool. Who are you going to see? Also if you want to use my avi the updated one I like. Maybe you can do that as your work to make you unbored. <smiles> But yeah. 27th is my birthday I'm getting a tattoo for it. Also I'm afk at the moment. In the shower. Work in the morning.

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
Mu113t

Celtic Thunder lol. Its a girl thing.
Perhaps I shallll.
Happy birthdayyyy.

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
jaci ripper

Hmm. Celtic Thunder. I shall look into it. As even if it is a girl thing. Who knows. Maybe I'll like it. As I enjoy the Celtic music. The bagpipes are kind of intriguing to me. I want to learn how to play them. Also to wear a kilt. But alright. I just saw that new item. Black Widow. Was like woah. Those claws are epic. Must buy one. so I did. And now I like the new addition. But thanks. Although it's still 11days away. <smiles>

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Would anyone else like to have a go at my avi? I'm always on the search for some more avi art. Will pay well for great art and give an amazing tip if I love it. It'll also be put up on my profile along with other avi art of me.
Click

My joint shoppe with my friend. She has two types. Traditional and digital (gimp)(More realistic. She doesn't like chibi) and I myself make digital (chibi only). I make 'em blink or normal. Prices and samples are inside. (page one)

Also <3 our forum and I'll <3 yours =3

Note: I myself (ixpanda pear) can make an attempt to make it rain and lightning if it wasn't so cluttered -.-"

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
ixpanda pear

Alright. I shall make a post in your forum for a request. But as to an attempt at making it rain and lightning I really don't mind/care if you don't have that in it. As to me. Rain can just be a black/dark gray, purple background with white diagonal slashes. But it's up to you really to do it or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff