Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm looking for some avi art. I want it as my current avi. Everything seen on it I'd like in the drawing. I'm not looking for anything in particular really. As I'll take anything anyone wished to give. I'll pay for it and if I really like it tip you as well. If you have samples to show off that will be nice as well. If I see your work and like it you'll definitely get a quote from me about wanting something by you. If we work it out and I like your work and want something done we can talk about the art work I'd like. So yeah. That's about it really. Just go ahead and post and all.

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
I would like to give it a shot. emotion_c8

Samples.
Prices.

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Poison Parody

Thanks. I'll be putting a request in for your forum.

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
Mu113t
Thanks. I'll be putting a request in for your forum.

emotion_kirakira
Mu113t

Check out me and my friends art shop? Thank you so much, and I hope you are interested!

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Would anyone else like to draw my avi? I'll put it on my profile for the world to see, as well pay you well and if it's good tip you good too.

Generous Raider

Hi heart heart
I was just wondering, are you interested in RL Commissions?
If so please check my samples and prices here: Link
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
feena95

I really like love your work. I would love to have art from you of my avi. As it will literally blow my mind. I check out those sample and love them. Specially Robin. As I would love the same thing actually. Just well different person and look. To your question about RL commissions. I would gladly use rl currency to buy your art work. But at the moment I have no credit/bank card to use online. I will be getting one shortly though. So we could work on that.

Generous Raider

Mu113t
feena95

I really like love your work. I would love to have art from you of my avi. As it will literally blow my mind. I check out those sample and love them. Specially Robin. As I would love the same thing actually. Just well different person and look. To your question about RL commissions. I would gladly use rl currency to buy your art work. But at the moment I have no credit/bank card to use online. I will be getting one shortly though. So we could work on that.

I'm very glad you like my art ^_^ Thanks!
I'd love to work with you~ Just let me know when you can biggrin You can contact me anytime.

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
feena95

Your welcome. Your really good. I'll make sure to stay in contact with you as I'll for sure purchase art from you. I'm looking through all of your art. I'm speechless. But where would be best to communicate with you? Here on gaia or on DA?

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
my store

prices are negotiable.

Generous Raider

Mu113t
feena95

Your welcome. Your really good. I'll make sure to stay in contact with you as I'll for sure purchase art from you. I'm looking through all of your art. I'm speechless. But where would be best to communicate with you? Here on gaia or on DA?

I'm always online on both sites so the one you are more comfortable with is ok with me :3!

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
feena95

Alright. Either is fine with me as well. I'm on gaia more though. So probably for the time here. When I get my bank card then DA I guess to talk about the drawing.

Lonely Lover

14,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
jaci ripper

I'll take a look and let you know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash