Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, you may have stumbled upon this request thread for some art of some "characters" of mine.

So I will break this down simple;
Below will be the characters and their personality and/or their relationships towards each other.

Art styles I am really looking for is normal (non-chibi); preferably full-body, but knees or waists would do. I still will consider chibis. c:

But I know everyone will be itching to see how much funds I have so currently I have
8+ mil Gaia Gold
Alexis Obscure
Hair color: Black with blond bangs
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Alexis is a very bubbly girl with an outgoing personality; though sometimes she tends to get shy around strangers or when given compliments. She may look innocent but she is full of devious surprises.
References (At the Moment only Tekteks):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Corey Niles
Hair color: Blond
Eyes: Blue, a lighter shade
Corey tends to keep to himself but he is a chatterbox once you get to know him. He is very artistic and tends to draw or daydream when he is given the right time. Extremely funny and loves to goof around. Though, Corey does have a heart of gold.
References (At the Moment only Tekteks):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These two are a couple, so please draw them together however you like; whether it be them holding hands or something feistier. As well as you may draw them apart.
Special Characters

Jessica Nelson
Hair Color: Red
Eyes: Blue-ish
Jessica is Alexis' bestfriend in the whole world, and they are practically sisters. Jessica is more on the naive side but she is "smart" when it comes to shopping. She generally borderlines the personality of a party animal and that psycho girl. But hey it brings more fun to the place.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erin Rogers
Hair Color: Silver-Gray
Eyes: Red
Erin has a few. . . a lot of screws lose in his head. He is mentally ill and is obsess about blood. So that means he's a serial killer. No, he doesn't have a soft side. Unless it's for booze and drugs. Or even for money. You can after all hire his services for a healthy amount of money. Knives or anything sharp tend to be his bestfriend in the killing. He knows Corey back when they were kids, and they tend to "talk" at the bar every now and then over a few drinks.
Willing to pay 1 million each for these two avi's

Name: Rayne
Rayne is an angel, and she may seem odd for one at times. Though she is the sweetest angel around; making sure that she puts other people's interests and feelings way ahead of hers. Though, something happened to make her fall from her high standard. Thus, making her into a fallen angel, within a few decades she became rouge for a fallen angel. Becoming more monstrous by the passing years.

Her fallen angel form.
Bump. Because it's not hump.
Night you invisible lurker fiend you. ((Seriously take the damn money xD))

Business Seeker

So for now I'm drawing this style of art.
I would love to draw for you!
Price:150k-500k heart
The more you offer the more effort I will put into your art.
I can animate a little too just tell me what and I'll try my best !
Just tell me whether you're interested or not .
And we'll start from there. C:
Rose Silvers

Oo, they are so adorable that I can just cuddle to them c:
I am totes interested.
Royal Rayne
Hey! I am interested! Click the samples~

User ImageUser Image

This is digitally colored. 250k single, 350k couple, I can do as many drawings as you want. Order one drawing today, receive one drawing today ;D. Quote me if you are interested ^^

Blessed Kitten

I have examples here if you're interested! :3

Lonely Phantom

12,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

I do traditional, if interested ; v ;

I'm offering stuff like this for 500k+[fullbody is meeeega bribe;; will be scanned!!] and chibis like this for 200k~

Rogue

11,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Royal Rayne

These are some of my samples ;xXx

My prices are 300k for fullbody .. c:
chibi samplesā™„
I'll draw the girl c:
100k per chibi
Please Consider c:

Business Seeker

Royal Rayne
Rose Silvers

Oo, they are so adorable that I can just cuddle to them c:
I am totes interested.
Awesome ! Any animations? What would you like?
Rose Silvers

Um no animations, and you pick which to choose How about for the price of 400k? c:
Alie Hatsune

Oo, would you be able to do a couple art for 600k + tip??
Yuriii-ii

It's a deal. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas