Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fish and Rabbit This is the image i am looking to have re-drawn. I don't have a lot of gold, so my budget is around 5k at most for some artwork. I am looking to have this re-drawn either in line art, or tribal style with a bit more flare to it; I plan to pick out my own colors for the fish. I am wanting either the fishes heads to be directly above and below the kanji, or the whole fish itself side by side of the kanji. Feel free to ask questions!! Thank you!!

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Broken_blue_Rose
Fish and Rabbit This is the image i am looking to have re-drawn. I don't have a lot of gold, so my budget is around 5k at most for some artwork. I am looking to have this re-drawn either in line art, or tribal style with a bit more flare to it; I plan to pick out my own colors for the fish. I am wanting either the fishes heads to be directly above and below the kanji, or the whole fish itself side by side of the kanji. Feel free to ask questions!! Thank you!!
you know what im a terrible artist but ill give it a shot, so you want a ying yang, in a sense? with a kanji in the center? is that better? Im assuming those are made up fish? lol

so this is what i in-vision? what you think. yea im terrible at kanjis so i cannot draw it. In any case I give credit to its original creators whoever they are?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
o0Blind0o
you know what im a terrible artist but ill give it a shot, so you want a ying yang, in a sense? with a kanji in the center? is that better? Im assuming those are made up fish? lol

so this is what i in-vision? what you think. yea im terrible at kanjis so i cannot draw it. In any case I give credit to its original creators whoever they are?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While this gives me an idea of how to position the design better, I don't really see any difference from the original fish to these. Thank you for the feedback though!

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Broken_blue_Rose
your welcome
would you be willing to pay with $usd using paypal?

7,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Calibz
would you be willing to pay with $usd using paypal?
I would.. As long as I can see a rough draft before I'm willing to pay for the final draft though.

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Broken_blue_Rose

We got 4 wonderful artist here in this shop. ^^

User Image

Broken_blue_Rose generated a random number between 1 and 999 ... 725!

7,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items