Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head count.

+1. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 >

Timid Explorer

lily_motts
lspsam
ello! i am finished! went faster than i'd expected! please complete trade and art will be sent!
Sorry for the late reply! Things were super crazy at work yesterday so I didn't have a chance to get on until now. sweatdrop

no problemo! thank you for completing trade! i will now send art through pm! ^_^

Gekko

rlc info? ;o for whenever you can?
either way, good luck!

Adorable Garbage

azche
rlc info? ;o for whenever you can?
either way, good luck!
Fff, your ART. gonk So beautiful. I will attack you next payday for sure and hope you're still available. I know my want for something is bad when it turns into "Okay, I have this much money... maybe if I buy art, I can just eat pretzels for the week and then nag my family that we never hang out and they need to invite me over for dinner... yes, good... NO. No! Budget, woman, budget!"

Adorable Garbage

Adorable Garbage

Adorable Garbage

Adorable Garbage

Adorable Garbage

Adorable Garbage

lily_motts

hello! i know you have currently used up your money for rl commissions, but would you be interested in rlc for next week perhaps? ; o ;

Adorable Garbage

y o u n g k i m c h i
lily_motts

hello! i know you have currently used up your money for rl commissions, but would you be interested in rlc for next week perhaps? ; o ;
Oh gosh gonk Yesyesyes, I hope you're still available next week, your art is beautiful.

dang it bills and other things that take my money you're ruining everything
lily_motts
Oh gosh gonk Yesyesyes, I hope you're still available next week, your art is beautiful.

dang it bills and other things that take my money you're ruining everything

oh gosh thank you u///u i will definietly be!
currently im working on homework ahhh xD
hehe but it's also good to manage your money c:

Adorable Garbage

y o u n g k i m c h i
oh gosh thank you u///u i will definietly be!
currently im working on homework ahhh xD
hehe but it's also good to manage your money c:
Ahhh, homework. gonk I'm so glad I'm done with school.
Managing my money... feh! I don't have money for commissions because I lent some money to my sister and she's not able to give it back this week. "I have good news and bad news, what do you want first?" "Bad news." "I can't pay you back the money I owe you this week." "Okay, good news?" "We're having pizza tomorrow and you're invited." "I'm lactose intolerant." "... Oh. Right."
emotion_donotwant
lily_motts
Ahhh, homework. gonk I'm so glad I'm done with school.
Managing my money... feh! I don't have money for commissions because I lent some money to my sister and she's not able to give it back this week. "I have good news and bad news, what do you want first?" "Bad news." "I can't pay you back the money I owe you this week." "Okay, good news?" "We're having pizza tomorrow and you're invited." "I'm lactose intolerant." "... Oh. Right."
emotion_donotwant

xD lucky hehe.
and wow that sucks D:
i hope everything works out :c my parents as well borrowed $20 for pizza ^^;
im trying not to spend money and only do rl commissions because i want to save up enough for a trip by the end of my senior year in high school ahh!

Adorable Garbage

y o u n g k i m c h i
xD lucky hehe.
and wow that sucks D:
i hope everything works out :c my parents as well borrowed $20 for pizza ^^;
im trying not to spend money and only do rl commissions because i want to save up enough for a trip by the end of my senior year in high school ahh!
Well work's not much better. At least I get paid for what I take home.
I wish it was twenty dollars. gonk So much... money...
Ooh! Good luck saving for your trip but-agh, my mom is here, I have to go visit with famfam.

I'll be back laaaater~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces