Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head count.

+1. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Adorable Garbage

User Image

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to draw my OC, Sophie. I don't have any art of her in just casual clothing (to the left) other than this little doll I put together.

Post examples + your pricing. Please don't ask me how much I'd be willing to pay, as I am a poor judge of pricing and I don't want to offend anyone. Funds aren't a problem but please don't feel bad if I turn you down. I'm not entirely sure what styles I'm looking for yet. Also, art shops intimidate me so if you post a link to your shop, it might take awhile to hear from me because I have to build up the courage to look at it and then talk to you. <-I'm a big baby.

Sometimes I do RL commissions but I'm going to have to put that off for a few weeks 'cause I just dropped all my money on the down payment for my new apartment. However, if you don't mind waiting, you can post here and I may follow up with you once I am ready to buy art again.

Things about Sophie's outfit: She's kinda clumsy so there's always holes in the knees of her pants. Her shoes are flats, she needs a flat surface to stay steady on. She wears a necklace with the charm under her shirt, it's just half of one of those cheap plastic BFF necklaces. The red and yellow clips in her hair are very important to her and therefore important to me, so they need to be in any art for sure.

Sophie has a wide range of emotions so feel free to use artistic license on that. I don't really have a preference on poses so you can come up with something, or you can look here for ideas. You don't have to use any of those ideas and if you do use it, you don't have to do something exactly like one of the pics. It's just... there to help.

Ask questions if you have them.
I wish I had more refs for you guys, but she looks too different in her casual clothing vs what I already have so the doll is all I have for you right now. Sorry.

Edit 12/1: I will be without internet at my home for two weeks. I can get on in some other ways but my replies may be spaced over a few days. Please be patient with me, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Finished:
Pleasure77 // lspsam // -Strawberry Odangos- // Reminicsing // A.D.1492 // Imaginary Cow // Joanne Watson // xXTenebris_AnimaXx // Holy Smosh // xX-Ycia-Xx // Homicidal Panda X // QuickerPickerUpper // xchrysanthemum99

Waiting on:
( The notes all mean something to me that would be unidentifiable to everyone else. XD )
Prongsie G // cwu, gc, hp, pn

Adorable Garbage

Adorable Garbage

Adorable Garbage

Good luck!

Adorable Garbage

Holy Smosh
Good luck!
Thank you.
emotion_yatta

Long time no talk, tho.
I'm sure that's mostly my fault.
cat_sad
lily_motts
Holy Smosh
Good luck!
Thank you.
emotion_yatta

Long time no talk, tho.
I'm sure that's mostly my fault.
cat_sad

It seems like forever since we talked stressed

But I hope we can chat more :3

Adorable Garbage

Holy Smosh
It seems like forever since we talked stressed

But I hope we can chat more :3
emotion_brofist
I will do my best to maintain our friendship!
So how have you beeeen?

Adorable Garbage

Babysitting my 3-year-old niece. Have my laptop all set up in the living room so I can keep bumping and talking but run around and play with her too.

Me: What do you wanna do tonight?
Niece: Just be friends.

She's pretty easy to take care of.
emotion_awesome

Adorable Garbage

Timid Explorer

please take a look at my deviantART for samples! they're all of my current drawing style!

my deviantART

prices range from 80k-100k for manga//// 60k-80k for chibis

Adorable Garbage

lspsam
please take a look at my deviantART for samples! they're all of my current drawing style!

my deviantART

prices range from 80k-100k for manga//// 60k-80k for chibis
Gosh, your art is so cute. yum_puddi I'd be willing to go 100k in for a manga, like, 3/4 body.

Adorable Garbage

Adorable Garbage

Obsessive milonguera

heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items