Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

So, I'm testing the waters of these Art Shop forums. At the moment, I don't have a lot of money to work with...
(funny hearing myself say a billion gold isn't a lot of money...)
... but I have a feeling there are people here who would be willing to bite.

I am writing a book of sorts, and TekTek seemed to be a good place to generate some ideas about what my characters might actually look like in a Manga comic or Anime. So I threw some simple Avatars together, and I think they represent some of the characters fairly accurately.

I'm not that great at drawing, though I think that if I get some other talented artists involved, it might help me decide on a solid set of character designs. Not only this, but the artist's work could be featured on my DeviantArt page, or I could at least refer to the artist's own page(Tumblr, DeviantArt, etc.).

On top of that, if I really like what I get, I could become a repeat customer of your work. I would like very much to have access to individuals who would be willing to create art to add to my slowly expanding universe.

Anyway, down to my first request...

----------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Will. He is the protagonist.
Profile:
22 Years old
Born: October 4th, 2027
Height: 5'10" (1.8m)
Weight: 155lb (70.3kg)
Ethnicity: Mixed, Caucasian, Unknown (Slight Natural Tan)
Build: Muscular, Slightly Stocky
Eyes: Cyan
Hair: Blonde, Somewhat Long

Will's main job is essentially a Bounty Hunter. If you're into Anime, imagine Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star or Trigun-esque themes. This outfit closely matches his appearance in the first chapter of my book.

----------------------------------------------

Let me know what level of detail/how much work you're willing to do for one billion (1Bn) gold.
Then, we cain either communicate through PM or on this Thread. Whatever you like, as long as you're interested.
Please let me see examples of your work!
I might be able to go a few hundred million above budget if I really like the examples. I just want to have some gold leftover to be able to afford more art in the future. Thank you

Prophet

Reserving the right to BUMP...

Prophet

Perfect Artist

Prophet

The Peten
=]

I... get the feeling your work is too rich for my blood gonk

Perhaps my budget is too small.

Prophet

Trash

NOOT NOOT~

I’d be willing to take a crack at your request if you want. My weekend is open and I would love to raise my funds a little… Get to know people. Update my deviantART.
Name your price when you see my samples?

Prophet

1NDeX
NOOT NOOT~

I’d be willing to take a crack at your request if you want. My weekend is open and I would love to raise my funds a little… Get to know people. Update my deviantART.
Name your price when you see my samples?

Absolutely. Well my budget is 1Bn. I'd be willing to pay half now, half on arrival.

Would you prefer to discuss specifics on PM? Or is here okay? Thank you smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces