Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
Linshon

redface
before i went on hiatus they were 100b+ and bribe for winged (esp angel wings bc they make me wanna cry <w< wink
Linshon

Sounds awesome emotion_bigheart I sent trade n.n Confirm it whenever you are done with the pieces <3

alright , thank you emotion_bigheart

Profitable Prophet

Nyebe
Linshon

redface
before i went on hiatus they were 100b+ and bribe for winged (esp angel wings bc they make me wanna cry <w< wink

Ahhh. Ill have to pass then. Thank you anyway n.n

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
Linshon
Nyebe
Linshon

redface

okay :3
just out of curiosity, what kinda price range were you expecting? XD

Profitable Prophet

gxy21

Omg the eyes and everything emotion_kirakira

Profitable Prophet

Nyebe
Linshon
Nyebe
Linshon

redface

I don't feel comfortable saying because I am very bad with pricing art and everything but I am sure you know what your art is worth better than I do n.n

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
Linshon
Nyebe
Linshon
Nyebe
Linshon

redface

I don't feel comfortable saying because I am very bad with pricing art and everything but I am sure you know what your art is worth better than I do n.n

ahaha its okay, i'm not easily offended for the record xDD
thanks anyway :3

Profitable Prophet

Nyebe
Linshon
Nyebe
Linshon
Nyebe
Linshon

redface

ahaha its okay, i'm not easily offended for the record xDD
thanks anyway :3

I figured as much I didn't take you for that type of person I just know when it comes to art I usually am wrong x.x

That being said judging by your chibis and how good they are they could easily be worth the 100b price tag I think but I don't really want to spend 100b on a single chibi ya know?
Linshon
gxy21

Ty So that means ur interested :3?

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
Linshon

I figured as much I didn't take you for that type of person I just know when it comes to art I usually am wrong x.x

That being said judging by your chibis and how good they are they could easily be worth the 100b price tag I think but I don't really want to spend 100b on a single chibi ya know?

ohh yeah i see what you mean XDD
at the time there were people charging even more than me so i figured it was a fair middleground, i have absolutely no idea how the market is rn but i think it'd be better to price according to complexity xD

kurumiiru's Significant Otter

Bashful Receiver

Your avatars look so nice emotion_c8
I'd love to draw a fullbody of the first avatar! I have an art shop for pricing and samples!

Profitable Prophet

gxy21
Linshon
gxy21

Ty So that means ur interested :3?

Maybe. Can you link me a DA or more samples?

Profitable Prophet

jyaansoup
Your avatars look so nice emotion_c8
I'd love to draw a fullbody of the first avatar! I have an art shop for pricing and samples!

Thank you I will take a look emotion_bigheart

Gracious Seeker

Hallo there~ You're avatars are extremely lovely but I have been charmed by both the first and the third avatar. I'd be honored if you allowed me to draw either one or maybe both?~
Here's what I've drawn in the past: Link~
For the last piece I sold, my patron and I agreed on a price of 10 billion. So, I'd suggest 10 billion for each as a starting price. I am, however, willing to haggle since I do plan on experimenting a lot and I don't really plan on it coming out at normal quality.

The above is the main idea. Below, I'm going to ramble on a bit. It' might be stuff you'd like to know, but isn't really necessary to know.

I've recently been interested in digital painting so that's what I meant by experimenting. I recently came out with this (which is on my Tinypic as well as my DeviantArt) and I wanted to try to create something like this but even better. So, I hope that you'll allow me to use your avatar(s) to help me improve~

Thanks for reading~ Also, I apologize for rambling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff