Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Hello and welcome to Lombax Lovers. You'll have to excuse the mess, we are a bit new. The title kind of makes it sound bad, but I swear it's clean and has nothing above PG level! This is a joint request shop for myself and Cooper. We have wanted art of our Lombaxes for a while now and decided to ask together! We are not picky about art, so don't be shy! Sorry that our characters do not have pics yet, just crappy tekteks and poorly worded descriptions!

What is a Lombax?

Lombaxes are an intelligent race of aliens from the Polaris galaxy. They are tech savvy and can't stop modifying things. They are sort of known as the Defenders of Polaris, as they use their resources and smarts to protect the galaxy from those that wish to oppress it's residents.

What do they look like?

They are furry little fellows with big ears. Their tails are sort of lion-like. As far as I know the only come in two colors: Orange and White. But all Lombaxes have stripes on their bodys, and very hard to describe feet.

How do I get involved?

Use your talent to help us! We pay well and would love to work with you. Just pick which character (or a couple) and fill out the simple form (these help us to keep track of commissions), and you'll be on your way to a payday and helping us smile!

Is there anything special I have to do...?

Just read the rules in the next post and understand them! Also if you have any questions, just ask me or Cooper, we are glad to help and we don't bite. We look forward to working with you in the future! wink

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Please read ALL the rules before applying! I promise it wont take that long.

---Always follow the ToS!
---We do not do RL commissions, sorry!
---Samples must be provided! At least one or two.
---Don't waste our time, if you are going to decide a month later that you don't wanna draw, don't apply!
---Do not charge us more for art than you would any other commission without a perfectly good reason!
---Please no links to Art shops or Auctions, we're not fans of fighting for art.
---Do not come in here asking for gold or donations. This is an Art Request, not a charity.
---NEVER draw for us without us commissioning you, if you do it will be considered a "freebie"!
---Keep it PG-13! We don't care for nudity or anything like that.
---Do not steal from us or the artists! We will hunt you down and make you pay!

---POLICY: We reserve the right to message you one time after you have gone ONE MONTH without contacting us or showing us a work in progress of some kind. If you do not contact us back after one more week, we will cancel the trade. If you still want to draw, message whomever has commissioned you and we will gladly send another trade if we have the money. heart

I guess that's all for now, we appreciate you taking the time to read the rules! heart
I will add more later if I have to.

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image

This is cooper's request for her OC Alex.

---Name: Alex
---Height: 5' 3"
---Weight: 95 lbs
---Fur color: White
---Stripe color: Red
---Eye color: Blue
---Stripe Locations: She has three red stripes on her ears, three on either side of her torso, three on each of her upper arms and three on each of her legs.
---Outfit Refs: 1 2 3
---Body Refs: X
---Notes: Alex is a female Lombax so she looks different from Kyte. she kinda has a tail like the one in this picture but hers is white with red stripes She doesn't have hair on her head either, just fluff. the tektek's are pretty close and if you have any questions feel free to ask

---Form:
[center][quote="cooper_girl13"][color=red]Thanks for applying![/color][/quote]I wanna draw [color=red]Alex[/color]!
---Name: (Username or what you want to be called)
---Samples: (Samples or links to samples)
---Price: (How much you are looking to make)
---Time: (A rough estimate of how long you think it will take)
---Extra: (In case of extra, if nothing leave blank)

---Cooper's Current Funds: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

This is Wilya's request for her OC Kyte.

---Name: Kyte
---Height: 5' 7"
---Weight: 145 lbs (slight muscle build)
---Fur color: Orangey-yellow
---Stripe color: Red
---Eye color: Gold
---Stripe Locations: One red stripe on each cheek starting from the chin. Ref Three red stripes on each side of his torso, three red stripes on each of his upper arms, three red stripes on his tail and three on each of his legs.
---Outfit Refs: Main Merdegraw (Child) Merdegraw (revisit)
---Body Refs: X X
---Notes: The one item he always has is his goggles! The tektek refs are for clothing only. He does NOT have hair, just his fur. In the "Merdegraw (child)" one he is about ten years old. With the height and weight, I'm just guessing. I'm terrible at that stuff. The ref under "scars/marks/tattoos" is an actual ref of him done by Cooper. heart The "Body Refs" are just for....body refs. And basic stripe locations (the only difference is Kyte has one red stripe on each cheek [see Stripe Locations]). His stripes are RED not brown. The tektek refs can be considered very accurate as I designed his outfits ON teketk. For additional refs of Kyte, please refer to the "Completed Commissions" section. If you feel I have left something out, please let me know! I'll add more as it comes to mind.
---Form:
[center][quote="Wilya_The_White_Wolf"][color=orange]Thanks for applying![/color][/quote]I wanna draw [color=orange]Kyte[/color]!
---Name: (Username or what you want to be called)
---Samples: (Samples or links to samples)
---Price: (How much you are looking to make)
---Time: (A rough estimate of how long you think it will take)
---Extra: (In case of extra, if nothing leave blank)

---Wilya's Current Funds: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

You could always draw our characters together! Kyte and Alex are a couple....but they're not. Long story I don't wanna get into right now. Anyway, you could draw them as friends or lovers, it is up to you. Just remember to keep it clean, guys! Commissions for Couple art will be paid for jointly (Meaning half will come from one of us and the other half will come from the other). Otherwise, if one of us likes it but the other doesn't, the one who does can pay full price for it.
---Form:
[center][quote="Wilya_The_White_Wolf"][/quote][quote="cooper_girl13"][/quote][color=purple]I wanna draw[/color] [color=red]Alex[/color] [color=purple]and[/color] [color=orange]Kyte[/color][color=purple]![/color]
---Name: (username or what you want to be called)
---Samples: (Samples or link to samples)
---Price: (how much you are looking to get)
---Time: (A rough guess at how long it might take)
---Extra: (in case of extra, if nothing leave blank)

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image

These are the people whom Cooper has commissioned!

--- halfkat101
--- Linhthasack
---
---

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

These are the people whom Wilya has commissioned!

---
---
---
---

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Completed Commissions for Cooper!
--- X X

Completed Commissions for Wilya!
--- X X

Completed Commissions Couple!
---

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Neither me nor Cooper own the following:
---Lombaxes: Lombaxes are a species created by Insomniac Games, we do not claim to own them!
---The Lombax Language: The "Lombax Language" which is on all my headers belongs to Insomniac Games. The font was created by someone else using their best guess at what the letters were.
---Art: Any art found on this thread is done by someone else (except the one made by Cooper), we do not now nor will we in the future claim the art as our own.

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100