Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Seasonal Phantom

Seasonal Phantom

Glace Leau

USERNAME: Lee Byunghun
EXAMPLES: [tumblr]
ITEMS I'LL DRAW FOR: maybe rlc? it's $7 for a waist up so emo
WHAT/WHO I'LL DRAW FOR YOU: Tennant or Jilles?
Can you edit/color my art: sure. completely don't mind!
Credit me here: potajoe.tumblr.com

Seasonal Phantom

Lee Byunghun

For RLC I think I'll pass right now but thank you! Your painting style is lovely.

Tipsy Dabbler

THE BARK LORD

teranoid
MackinOutLikeInTheGrudge
THE BARK LORD

teranoid
User Image

Seasonal Phantom

Are y'all just spamming or trying to point me to RLC without any apparent links?

Hygienic Lunatic

oh muhhh guhhhh
you piqued my interest with your use of the adjective "skeevy" but dem cheekbones
dem cheekbones got me hooked 4 lyfe

petition for you, Glace Leau, to create every OC for the entirety of the internet starting now yes okay good

Seasonal Phantom

Misuchi
oh muhhh guhhhh
you piqued my interest with your use of the adjective "skeevy" but dem cheekbones

petition for you, Glace Leau, to create every OC for the entirety of the internet starting now yes okay good

Gahaha, thank you! If I had a testimonials page this would definitely be on it. =#

Are you interested in a trade/making me an offer here or shall I go try to offer items in your thread?

Dapper Sex Symbol

Glace Leau
bump
User Image

Hygienic Lunatic

Glace Leau
Misuchi
oh muhhh guhhhh

Gahaha, thank you! If I had a testimonials page this would definitely be on it. =#

Are you interested in a trade/making me an offer here or shall I go try to offer items in your thread?

ACK! Seriously? I assumed you wouldn't be into my art style because yours is so far superior @w@'' I honestly just wanted to compliment your OCs like the creeper that I am, heheh

I don't even know how to respond, I feel like I am going to nervously e-puke all over you, geez >n<''

Seasonal Phantom

DxVampirehippiexD

Bwahaha, he looks so studly! ( Usually the art I get of him ends up on the side of looking cute and feminine, heh. ) You really nailed the eyes especially though! These look awesome, thank you so much. C= I'll confirm that trade now!

Misuchi

Seriously! That's really nice of you but I'm totally interested, don't sell yourself short. =# What would you be more interested in?

Dapper Sex Symbol

Glace Leau
DxVampirehippiexD

Bwahaha, he looks so studly! ( Usually the art I get of him ends up on the side of looking cute and feminine, heh. ) You really nailed the eyes especially though! These look awesome, thank you so much. C= I'll confirm that trade now!

Misuchi

Seriously! That's really nice of you but I'm totally interested, don't sell yourself short. =# What would you be more interested in?

Thank you for the art and business, as well as the manly drawing practice cx

Seasonal Phantom

Seasonal Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out