Daniel (smoking) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Tennant (looks like a Ken) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
10g isn't worth anything anymore 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Seasonal Phantom

Seasonal Phantom

Man-Hungry Member

Here is Tennant! Sorry for the huuuge delay! I couldn't upload it anywhere. ; 3 ;

Seasonal Phantom

Baekhyun
Here is Tennant! Sorry for the huuuge delay! I couldn't upload it anywhere. ; 3 ;

Hey there! It wasn't too much of a delay. c=

Cool! I like the eyes and face shape a lot, but I feel like the nose looks kinda funky? And his mouth is so low he has no chin.

Man-Hungry Member

Glace Leau
Baekhyun

Cool! I like the eyes and face shape a lot, but I feel like the nose looks kinda funky? And his mouth is so low he has no chin.

Do you want me to fix it? :0

Seasonal Phantom

Baekhyun
Glace Leau
Baekhyun

Umm, if you want to that'd be appreciated! n_n'

Man-Hungry Member

Glace Leau
Baekhyun
Glace Leau
Baekhyun

Umm, if you want to that'd be appreciated! n_n'

Thank you so much actually! I was really wondering why it turned out so weird. Thanks for pointing this out. I think now I have to work on my noses a lot more. ; U ; heart

UPDATED VERSION

Seasonal Phantom

Baekhyun
Thank you so much actually! I was really wondering why it turned out so weird. Thanks for pointing this out. I think now I have to work on my noses a lot more. ; U ; heart

UPDATED VERSION

Ah, you're welcome, I'm very glad you're not offended! I always feel super bad pointing these things out because a lot of people just don't like unprompted criticism, but if I'm asking for changes it means that I like it enough to want them, eheh. There's not really any pressure to make changes of course!

The lips look better on the update, and so does the nose, but the nose kind of has a similar problem to before, which is that it's at more of a frontal view than the eyes. It should be pointed a little more towards the left (his right).

Bilge rat

Glace Leau
Shestval
Hey, I'm just running by right now, but I may be interested in an art trade! Lemme know if you're interested and I'll take a closer look at your characters. My dA is here to give you an idea of how I draw. My characters are here.

Ooh, I'm definitely interested! Long-faced guys with hooked noses are pretty much my favorite but they all look pretty fun to draw. Let me know what you're up to doing!
I'm sorry, I posted here thinking that my life was about to get simpler, and no. No it did not. So I don't think I'm up for an art trade right now, sorry. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff