Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Heckler

invalid korean
Kiddo Seanchain

I know, I know. It took forever when it actually didn't ... gonk

Really sorry, anyways I cancelled the trade because I definitely took too long to finish it and I didn't want to take the gold especially when the art itself doesn't deserve it.

So ... it's a freebie! If you don't like anything or think that it needs some changes, tell me. It is your character after all. emotion_kirakira

Noooo, don't cancel the trade! I love the art and honestly, as long as this thread is going on, it's not going to be 'taking too long' on art, trust me. I'm like the queen of making people wait forever on art, it'd be super-hypocritical of me to get upset at other people for it.

Sparkly Browser

Kiddo Seanchain

Oh well, trades cancelled already. Can't do anything about that. emotion_awesome

Invisible Lunatic

Speaking of...

(I think I may have just sent you a pm that I completely forgot to add a subject line, too. Oops! lol )

Omnipresent Muse

29,525 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Hunter 50
Kiddo Seanchain
I know this is in NO way possible ( especially if you're no longer among us here on Gaia) But is there any chance at all that I could get that prince of the sea off you? I'd be willing to do an art trade if you thought you'd take it... here's a example of my work

Shirtless Heckler

Hell Butterfly Ichigo
Kiddo Seanchain
I know this is in NO way possible ( especially if you're no longer among us here on Gaia) But is there any chance at all that I could get that prince of the sea off you? I'd be willing to do an art trade if you thought you'd take it... here's a example of my work

Sure, Prince of the Sea works for me. I really need to start ditching items...

Friendly Friend

I can draw for you! c:
I can offer something like this for dancer of the river.
Or something like this for a 300k item.
Maybe Wintry Kisses?

Shirtless Heckler

Archaic Lullabies
I can draw for you! c:
Maybe Wintry Kisses?

Wintry kisses for the second style, please.

Friendly Friend

Kiddo Seanchain
Archaic Lullabies
I can draw for you! c:
Maybe Wintry Kisses?

Sure! Send a trade, please c:

Shirtless Heckler

Archaic Lullabies

Already done.

Friendly Friend

Kiddo Seanchain

Already done.Thanks, I will try to start when I can c:

Omnipresent Muse

29,525 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Hunter 50
Kiddo Seanchain
Hell Butterfly Ichigo
Kiddo Seanchain

Sure, Prince of the Sea works for me. I really need to start ditching items...
Who or rather what would you like me to draw for you... seeming as everyone and their mother is working on that archmage for you, just name a character and it's yours I've been after that prince of the sea for so long now heart

Shirtless Heckler

Hell Butterfly Ichigo
Who or rather what would you like me to draw for you... seeming as everyone and their mother is working on that archmage for you, just name a character and it's yours I've been after that prince of the sea for so long now heart

ohgod don't make me decide crying

Omnipresent Muse

29,525 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Hunter 50
Kiddo Seanchain
Hell Butterfly Ichigo

Then I did for you... just wanting to know if you'd like a new Exiled Prince Kocerou pic before I get started

Shirtless Heckler

Hell Butterfly Ichigo
Kiddo Seanchain
Hell Butterfly Ichigo

Then I did for you... just wanting to know if you'd like a new Exiled Prince Kocerou pic before I get started

That sounds fantastic!

Hilarious Hoarder

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i am interested in drawling one of your characters -Morrigan, Ishtar,Gaia,and Celeste Elroy

here are some refs
ref1
ref 2
ref3
ref4
(i have no real set prices , but i like these items i seen you have , so it would be nice if you just picked one or more accordingly to the type of art i can provide for you )
<White Delight
Literary Luxury
Fanciful Light charmer
Keiko's cake
Petit Cherie
Antique Pierrot
Daughter of Snows
Wintry Kisses
Trilune's covenant
Forlorn Opera singer
Runcible Spoon
Love's Warrior