Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Heckler

Rhina Gatewaye

I think a group picture would be amazing. I would love something like that. Let me know the price so I can start a trade.

Tsarkel

I think it is excellent and I really look forwards to seeing the finished version. And details! He has his torc! And that broach! Love it.

ToastedBrownies

I would be interested in one of your non-chibis. Let me know the final price so I can start a trade.

DraconicFeline

Sounds good, let me know what the price is asap so I can start up a trade.

Epic Maki

That looks fantastic, I am interested, and I'd be willing to pay for all three characters you'd like to do. Let me know what the final price will be.

Chemicalnova

I'm interested. Do you need anything else from me, or shall I go start a trade?

Amorous Admirer

Kiddo Seanchain

: O

For three of them, it would be 600k.

I do all my work by mouse on my laptop XD

Shirtless Heckler

I've added items. It's a bit unnerving how many items I've got and how much they're worth.

Amorous Admirer

The tektek link is all the items you have? O - O

Shirtless Heckler

Yeah. I've, uh, had... a few years... to be a packrat.

Amorous Admirer

Kiddo Seanchain
Yeah. I've, uh, had... a few years... to be a packrat.

O A O

-foams at the mouth-

Could I do some art for one of the items?

Shirtless Heckler

Which one? If it's close to the trade amount, I'll alter that so you can get it instead.

Amorous Admirer

How many drawing would I need to do to get Zodiacal?

D8

Shirtless Heckler

Epic Maki

D8

I'm happy with the three drawings already commissioned, sorry. I'd like to try and get a lot of different artists in here, rather than a whole bunch of art from a handful.

Interesting Friend

I will start collecting avatars for the picture. I really like a few of your items. If I could get the following four I would really appreciate it.

Serene Green
Oolong Wonder
Celestial Veil
Silent Night

Amorous Admirer

Kiddo Seanchain
Epic Maki

D8

I'm happy with the three drawings already commissioned, sorry. I'd like to try and get a lot of different artists in here, rather than a whole bunch of art from a handful.

Aww, okay. : T

I'll get started right away.

:3

Shirtless Heckler

Rhina Gatewaye
I will start collecting avatars for the picture. I really like a few of your items. If I could get the following four I would really appreciate it.

Serene Green
Oolong Wonder
Celestial Veil
Silent Night

So at first I was like "that's a lot of items!" and then I looked up their prices. Sounds good. Enjoy the Serene Green, I loved that item.

Lucile Amos's Husbando

Dashing Darling

Kiddo Seanchain

Awesooooome. 8D I'll get to coloring him and hopefully get him to you by the end of the day.

Also, you can take some of the gold out of the trade. x3 I started doing these a bit cheaper. Someone's paying me 600k for one, and as long as it's over 500k, I don't care. XD
Kiddo Seanchain

Examples: [one][two][three]

Let me know if you're interested!~ ^u^
price = 800k+

Interesting Friend

I wouldn't be greedy razz I checked the prices before I made the list. I will start drawing tonight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff