• Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Giving this a try orz

Username:hachimitsume
Samples: DA;art blog
Prices: Commission Info
Wait time: 2 days to a month at most smile
Ways to contact you: DA/Gaia/E-mail
May I use your work for profiles or signatures?: Yes, as long as proper credit is present.
Do you agree to watermark your images for me, and it is understood that my characters should not be sold as individual prints: Yes
Commission Interest: any, I'm only capable of drawing females though orz. I'm drawn to dark morbid Victorians and Crazy Alice in Wonderland stuff.

Dangerous Newb

it's colleage finals - w-) ..
I have sometime until the finals hit my face so .. yeah one day slacking will be ok .. i hope.
I remember working as a TA in social studies class when I was in high school. I used to make stuff all sorts of stuff including quiz, practice exams, assignment introduction, terminology, etc .. I can clearly see that teachers spending a lot of time making and planning stuff for lessons.

Bump to the Beats
( 005 out of 666 )

Bump to the Beats
( 006 out of 666 )

Bump to the Beats
( 007 out of 666 )

Bump to the Beats
( 008 out of 666 )

Bump to the Beats
( 009 out of 666 )

Bump to the Beats
( 010 out of 666 )

Bump to the Beats
( 011 out of 666 )
may I try? 3nodding

Samples : Here
Prices : commission info

Bump to the Beats
( 012 out of 666 )

Bump to the Beats
( 013 out of 666 )

Invisible Codger

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Username: nikiera
Samples/Prices:

Sketches-> 138k norm & 38k chibi
x x
Sketches w/color-> irl
x x x

Digital Coloring=
ink+flat color-> irl
x x x
ink+flat+shading-> irl
x x x x

Custom Banners
Flat Cell/Shading-> irl
x

Custom Backgrounds
Flat Cell/ Shading-> irl
x

IRL Prices=
x

Wait time: Depending how intricate your request is and how much free time I have (I have school on top of a job) the wait time can be a little long, min of two weeks, max to two months or more if you choose colored irl. But usually I add a little more work in for the requester's patience, such as this piece which took about three months because of schoolwork-> x

Ways to contact you: Gaia PM is best

May I use your work for profiles or signatures?: Yup, so as long as you credit me or don't remove my signature from the art.

Do you agree to watermark your images for me, and it is understood that my characters should not be sold as individual prints: Yes

Commission Interest: Morbid Victorians or/and crazy Alice in Wonderland

Aged Ladykiller

hachimitsume
]

Oh wow, those are really lovely dear especially the portraits! I'm very interested, but currently have several RL commissions. I'll keep you in mind for the future.

Yunz302
The chibis are adorable, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway

nikiera

Aww you know I love what you did with my dear Lenore/Jack. Let me talk to my rp partner when I see her this weekend and what she might like to get. o3o

Si6X

Pretty dear, especially that one that is dreamer is it? It's not exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks darling.

Hello Santa

Eww college finals. ;3; What is your major? They do, don't ever decide to be a teacher if you can help it. I swear I come home and work all night and then I work all day. @_@ I'm always so tired and cranky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games