Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
~Questing Artsu~
Can do art trades XD

Funds-224 bil bil heart
Please just post some examples of your work, or a link to your shop, and tell me the minimum price. Another thing to note is whether or not you can do couples or groups.
Character will be in the next few posts~
*note that the characters grouped together are couples*

Mainly looking Haruka

In a relationship with Cryptic_Tengu

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Window Shopper 100
    Hikaru

User Image

Hikaru~
    Age-17
    Birthdate- November 18
    Height-5'9"
    Weight-127lbs
    Hair- Blonde(yellow), no styling needed
    Eyes-aqua/teal
    Bodybuild- skinny, but slightly muscular
    Likes- teasing Haruka because she's short, learning new things, making music, cooking
    Dislikes-
    Skills- Plays piano, Violin, Song writing, Quick learner
    Personality-Hikaru is very outgoing for the most part, before meeting Haruka he tried to make as little friends as possible and tried not to bring attention to himself. He can be very clear about his feelings, and believes it to be better not to hide what you feel. Hikaru works hard, and tries not to be a burden on others.
    Hikaru's parents died at a young age, leaving him with nowhere to go. He was soon adopted at the age of 3, only to be left at an orphanage once again, when he was 4. This process repeated countless times, which is the reason that Hikaru doesn't like to become attached to others, despite that, Hikaru is really close friends with Ryo and Daisuke, seeing them as his only guy-friends. He is also very close to Kiyoko and Makoto, the ones who pushed him to ask out Haruka.
    When he was 5 there was a piano in his school's abandoned music room, as he walked past the building he heard a beautiful song being played my a very small girl. After that girl had left he began playing instantly, making him self-taught. Everytime he saw a piano, he became enchanted. When he was four, an old man walked by and asked him where he learned to play. Hikaru answered by telling him that he learned by himself. The man offered to teach him properly. Hikaru grew up to be a prodigy on piano, and even knows how to play violin.
    After he had heard Haruka play, he was captivated and felt that he had to learn more about this girl. Because Haruka was so persistent of him to make more friends, he ended up becoming close friends with Ryuu, which led him to join the hip-hop dance club. This caused Hikaru to grow even closer to Haruka.

Haruka
    User Image

Haruka~
    Age-16(youngest of the group)
    Birthdate- October 15
    Height-4'11"
    Weight-94lbs
    Hair-Blonde(dyed hair),likes to wear it in a ponytail/ side ponytail (but never twintails…unless forced to….). Always wears some kind of red hair clip and blue ribbon. When going to sleep, she wears it in a bun. The only time she wears it down is when Hikaru tells her to. Haruka's hair was originally black (a dark brown)
    Eyes-Blue
    Bodybuild-Small, Slim/slender
    Likes-Sweet food, Cute things, Music, Art
    Dislikes-Spicy food, Mean people
    Skills- Plays piano, sings(when she is alone), songwriting
    Personality- Haruka is kind to everyone, very considerate of other's feelings, unless she is angry, but it takes a lot to make this one mad. When she's depressed, Haruka masks it with a smile, or isolates herself from everyone, to avoid saying something that may hurt another's feelings. For the most part Haruka is very outgoing, but in some situations she may be very shy, or introverted.
    She cares for her friends a lot, as her father died when she was 3 and her mother is never home and only sees her as a tool to make more money. She is closest to Kiyoko and Ryo, since they were her childhood friends. Haruka considers them to be family. Were as Makoto is her best friend, and has known her since she was 5. Because most of her friends are older, Haruka tends to act older than she actually is.
    Haruka instantly fell in love with Hikaru, but didn't realize it until later on. She sees Hikaru as her Ouji-sama (her prince), and as her best friend. When Haruka is around him, she tends to show her cuter, shyer side, acting more childish, and giving her a break from her daily routine.

I'd like if these two could be drawn as a couple, if not tell me what character you'd like to draw.

A few things to note, is that Haruka is a foot shorter than Hikaru.
              For the outfits, the button up is gray, not white, and all the girls wear coats, while the guys wear blazers.

~Drawing Challenges~
              Animal ears~
              Sleeping clothes~you get to design these~~

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Window Shopper 100

Ryuu
    User Image

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Window Shopper 100

Kyoko
    User Image

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Window Shopper 100
    ~Ayaka~

User Image
              Screenshot from instagram >^<

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Window Shopper 100
    ~Reserved~

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Signature Look 250
      • Window Shopper 100
      ~Reserved~

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
        • Person of Interest 200
        • Signature Look 250
        • Window Shopper 100
        ~Reserved~

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
          • Person of Interest 200
          • Signature Look 250
          • Window Shopper 100
          ~Reserved~

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
            • Person of Interest 200
            • Signature Look 250
            • Window Shopper 100
            ~Reserved~

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
              • Person of Interest 200
              • Signature Look 250
              • Window Shopper 100
              Don't Like OCs?

Here are some avi's, If you need the tektek, please tell me.
                        The couples~

User Image

The singles~
                        User Image

Tipsy Informer

hk_luver

[x][x][x]

Hopefully you'll consider me. I'd be interested in drawing Ryuu. //he's a cutie with good hair\ I'm sorry because I'm not really sure what to ask for my art. The minimum I'd be asking would probably be 100 mil or something around there.

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
              • Person of Interest 200
              • Signature Look 250
              • Window Shopper 100
              Belligerent Cupcakes
              hk_luver

[x][x][x]

Hopefully you'll consider me. I'd be interested in drawing Ryuu. //he's a cutie with good hair I'm sorry because I'm not really sure what to ask for my art. The minimum I'd be asking would probably be 100 mil or something around there.

If you're alright with 150 mil than sure, I'd love for you to draw him, just tell me when you're done and I'll send the trade >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff