Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Kitten

Such a beautiful thread! Bump, good luck ~ heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

Empress Boa
Tiger Lylli

Yeah, its been a very busy time. I think I'm finally over the depression issue I was having which had me offline for awhile along without drawing and all. I'm 7 weeks prego ^^ but man, its killing me right now. This baby is really really mean. Totally our last one lol if I have my choice. Trying to get my head back on straight so maybe I can start drawing again. Just, man, so many things lol XD
omfg congrats!!!!! <333 well take it easy! dont do anything stressful! im glad ur out of depression. i hope the bby will bring u some joy <3 though ino its not easy! and very tiresome to take care of kids :s oh man! take it one day at a time tiger heart

Yeah, My girls will be about 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 when I have him/her. Though we are hoping for a girl. If allowed I'm making it a c-section so I can have my tubes tied at the same time. <3

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Jen-Til
Haha, we definitely need art together. XD And omg, inoes, I've been saying for a while we should round up other big collectors and do an epic group shot. <3
yesss! biggrin i was actuallylookingfor one before but i couldnt find anyone for reasonable prices ;-; OTL but then again its i wanted chibi pile for like 20 headshots bhaahhaa ino thats overkill for any artist right? surprised

mewcaron
Such a beautiful thread! Bump, good luck ~ heart
mewww! <3333 thank you ;-; wow im glad u stop by, wanna do polished chibi headshot pile of 20? surprised rofl heart jk LOL!

Tiger Lylli

Yeah, My girls will be about 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 when I have him/her. Though we are hoping for a girl. If allowed I'm making it a c-section so I can have my tubes tied at the same time. <3
aww heart wow ur real busy then and u said the baby is mean x) prolly a boy lol! jk well gluck ok well actually my mom had her tubes tied after my older sis. 2 years later, there i go surprised

Desirable Sex Symbol

Empress Boa

Lol, my doctor called me a fertile mertle. I didn't do anything with my hubby for 5 months, and then the first week we did it, its like, prego! XD
But at least they will all be close and of the same age, and grow together well ^^

And we hope its a boy. We already call the baby Alec.

Desirable Fatcat

Lmao, that would definitely be a massive image, haha.

Sweet Kitten

Empress Boa
mewww! <3333 thank you ;-; wow im glad u stop by, wanna do polished chibi headshot pile of 20? surprised rofl heart jk LOL!

You are most welcome, Boa !! heart

Oh my goodness, 20 people ??? * ω *;;
That sounds really fun actually.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Tiger Lylli
Lol, my doctor called me a fertile mertle. I didn't do anything with my hubby for 5 months, and then the first week we did it, its like, prego! XD
But at least they will all be close and of the same age, and grow together well ^^

And we hope its a boy. We already call the baby Alec.
wow haha nice nickname imma call you mertle from now on x) lol. thats so scary! well the more the merrier i guess. and things happen for a reason hehehe <3 and cute name! n.n

Jen-Til
Lmao, that would definitely be a massive image, haha.
omfg im pming some people here n there. i haventfound one yet. *crosses fingers. i want a chibi headshot pile x) lol

Smoker

Good luck!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
mewcaron
Empress Boa

You are most welcome, Boa !! heart

Oh my goodness, 20 people ??? * ω *;;
That sounds really fun actually.
holy moly! are u willing to do it? x) i could offer you 200mil for it LOL! something like this pile but ofc i love the chibi faces u made from your artshops except they will be fully colored? XD and ofc u are one of those 20 chibi headshots! well ur oc at least x) if ur willing i can send u the list of people in pm and ofc u dont need to hurreh rofl eek

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Good luck!
ty murdoc *bows to his majesty* rofl

Smoker

Empress Boa

Majesty?!
What? gonk

Sweet Kitten

Empress Boa
holy moly! are u willing to do it? x) i could offer you 200mil for it LOL! something like this pile but ofc i love the chibi faces u made from your artshops except they will be fully colored? XD and ofc u are one of those 20 chibi headshots! well ur oc at least x) if ur willing i can send u the list of people in pm and ofc u dont need to hurreh rofl eek
That's such a cute idea! Yes, they shall be colored~

Aaaa like I said before, unfortunately I don't take gold payments anymore, Boa. ; U ;
I don't suppose you would be willing to do RLC? q v q" If so, then I'm all for it!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Majesty?!
What? gonk
ur presence is always badass in a good way ofc 4laugh heart dunno if that makes sense ninja rofl

mewcaron
That's such a cute idea! Yes, they shall be colored~

Aaaa like I said before, unfortunately I don't take gold payments anymore, Boa. ; U ;
I don't suppose you would be willing to do RLC? q v q" If so, then I'm all for it!
oh ye thats right. keep on forgettin LOL! would u pls pmme ur price bc i dont have much budget for this LOL OTL ;-; gomen <3 also they dont have to be painterly. cellshade is totally cool XD though i like polished linearts maybe hehehe biggrin

Sweet Kitten

Empress Boa
oh ye thats right. keep on forgettin LOL! would u pls pmme ur price bc i dont have much budget for this LOL OTL ;-; gomen <3 also they dont have to be painterly. cellshade is totally cool XD though i like polished linearts maybe hehehe biggrin
Oh don't worry! It's all good. :'3 I completely understand budgets. I'll PM you <3

Smoker

Empress Boa

I've heard a lot of people tell me that, so I'm used to it. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out