Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
User Image
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL REQUEST THREAD My name is Kit, also known as Empress Boa in gaia.
My husband is Rolf, and his username is Brook Bones. We are avid One Piece fans!
I decided to make this thread so that any talented artists who are inspired to draw some of our ocs or couple themes
can enjoy while we enjoy collecting the art. ALL arts featured here were all commissioned for me and my husband and or with friends.
Please read the rules and feel free to ask any questions. Thank you and enjoy our art collection ♥

♥ Special thanks to my friend Kennymap for the whole thread layout ♥

FUNDS: 2MIL platinum (20T GG) | $0 (will or can consider in future)

* For RLC: Sorta open but will pick Super Rarely. If quality and price are enticing I might consider, else I'm sorry I have limited funds!

* If I tip and don't say anything, means i can't commit to buying your art right now but i like your art. ty so much heart

FREEBIE ARTS ARE ALWAYS LOVED AND ACCEPTED! 4laugh

OPEN - CLOSED - HIATUS -UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
User Image

PLEASE BE SURE TO thoroughly read the rules before you post.

● DO NOT steal any of our arts!

● Respect everyone c:

● Be nice to artists. If you have some criticism to say about their art, take it to their pms.

● Spamming is okay to a certain degree. Just please keep it Rated G.

● We are trying to be real here. If you are nice to us, you will get nice. If you come across us,
forever ignored because you aren't worth our time and effort. Thank you for reading the rules!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
User Image
User Image

INTO THE ENCHANTED FOREST Rolf is of Norsk decent. Part Viking and part Dragon, he is known to be a fierce warrior of his tribe. Kit is a Diwata (folklore in filipino for fairy) who has mystical powers, mostly for healing and protecting all elements of life. They accidentally met when Rolf was wounded in the forest and was stranded. Kit found him and helped nourished him back to health and in the process they both fell deeply in love. Though their species are not of the same kind, their kindred souls and strong love for each other was understood by all. Rolf sacrificed his duty as a warrior to live peacefully with Kit and they ruled an enchanted forest with lots of color and lots of love.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
User Image
User Image
OUR SPACE ADVENTURE! Did someone hijack your space station? Did an alien come bursting through the window? Are criminals running wild in your city? Do you need a cake delivered to your grandma's birthday party across the milky way? If so then contact the unbeatable digital duo of Kit and Rolf! This couple is a powerhouse that can solve any problem in the galaxy. Kit's a girl that can blast even the biggest of baddies while keeping herself looking oh so perfect. Rolf a man so calm and fast you're in cuffs before you even realize what happened. These two when asked how they are so successful had a simple answer. "With a relationship as strong as ours none can win against us."

User Image

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
User Image
User Image
HEAVEN IN YOUR ARMS Once upon a time this kingdom was protected by a beautiful woman. No foul creatures or armies could stand against her power. During a fierce battle one day a man suddenly appeared from above. He quickly laid waste all of her foes. The women was stunned by the man's power. He was as strong as the sun and as handsome as the moon. It was true love at first sight for them both. Your grandmother here even got to see them once. It was a magical time for me to see such love, happiness, and beauty. Soon however the couple left the kingdom for they had far greater things to do than just remain here. Some say they live atop the world's highest peak. In a castle stretching beyond the clouds and into the stars. This I can't say for certain though. To this kingdom however they will always be our greatest protectors.

User Image

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
User Image
User Image
OBLADI OBLADA! Kit and Rolf's many shenanigans. ROFLMAYONAISSE

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
User Image
User Image
THE LADY IN PINK She's a lovely woman in her early 20s that has a kind heart. To others who do not know her, she comes off as a stunning & seductive yet elegant aristocratic woman. To the ones closest to her, she comes off as a friendly and funny character and they admire her for being beautiful both inside and out and as well as being down to earth. Her era is set in 1930s.

User Image

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
User Image
User Image
THE MELTING POT Meet my wonderful girls!

User Image

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
User Image
BELOW IS THE LIST of artists who I ordered art from that's still pending.

ORDERS FROM 2013 - CURRENT

GAIA GOLD
sakimi.chan | Couple sketch | december 2013
piIot | Couple | march 2014 (trade complete)
sum-ero | Couple | september 2015
bekamonster | Cherish Pink Waist-up | december 2015

GAIA RLC
● none atm

DA RLC
● tbe

A R T I S T - W I S H L I S T

sakimi.chan ❤ Israphal ❤ Prosopagnosia ❤ Christmas_chan ❤ Jirito Chippy Fish ❤ Ofan ❤ Moorina ❤ keiiii ❤ Chisari ❤ SemiMemory ProdigyBombay ❤ Izumi K Rukawa ❤ Saibraeus ❤ raspberry tarte P-cate ❤ Sangcoon ❤ duchess vermouth ❤ Zeamay ❤ Maragdus Chibirem ❤ Seiorai ❤ Cynischism ❤ Flocksy ❤ synnovu Huggleberry Finn ❤ Kami - kun ❤ Silvyen ❤ NeverSincerely ❤ Vioche FayfeX ❤ tirbutt ❤ boh yu ❤ Zoobey ❤ Sloth Prince ❤ zloi medved bio synca ❤ planetbambi ❤ RoChan ❤ Weiyua ❤ forestdoll Raijin Loraine ❤ lexu - kun ❤ tooaya ❤ Luc_iole ❤ regal SEX Suki_Daiyo4 ❤ Chikkuru ❤ Aeso ❤ bluefeathers_onDA ll Nymphetamine ll ❤ Miori ❤ Ethe ❤ Finni ❤ S0U ❤ Atmarelle Mistiki ❤ jubilri ❤ Noa ❤ Synister ❤ Ippus ❤ the_midnight_angel Suki_Daiyo4 ❤ sick fuc k ❤ Extrics ❤ fishcycle ❤ tirbutt ❤ mistiki cymphonia ❤ blubber tubber

MORE
Endling DA
Barachan DA
Epseelutely Tumblr
Amanda Schank website

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
User Image
User Image