Welcome to Gaia! ::

-PLACEHOLDER-

Well, heres the rundown, my computer died in early September resulting in me losing all of the art that I had bought of my OCs.
I am willing to do art trades and pay in gold, though I refuse to pay more than 150k for anything.

You can offer here to draw any of my OCs that I have below along with your pricing offer, Ill look at what you're offering and say either yey or ney (or any other variations of those two word I happen to feel like using at the moment.

I am currently working on the forum layout and adding more characters, in the meantime you can look through what I have. Thank you.

Upon further thought, I have decided to save everything to a flash drive.

[u/c] forever
As I get new characters up here, Ill probably alphabetize them. 2 per post (for now.)

Lieno

User Image

He is a thief that has an extremely carefree attitude tword life. Ill put a better description here later.

Zei Rodos

User Image
Ref 1 ref 2 ref 3

This is Zei Rodos, he is the ghost of a crusader-type knight that was defeated in battle. Unfortunately the final strike must have been to his head because he has no recollection or belief that he's passed on. Eventually he wakes up to find some LARPers and joins them in their "valiant effort" to save the world. Constantly frets about being unable to feel his legs. He's a pretty cheerful guy usually.

Jade

User Image
Ref 1 Ref 2

A dragon inhabiting the mountains, likes to barter with the humans for anything shiny.
Placeholder 10

links or something?
Placeholder 11

a brief thank you for looking at this thread.

Open I guess?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces