Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Hello artists of the Art Requests forum (and you lurkers from the art shops wink )! I'm here to request some art of my OCs/avatars. 3nodding I have some gold in my pocket, and a sweet tooth for cute art! Let's get down to the details of what I'm requesting!

Offering: Pure Gold
NOT Offering: Items // RL $$ // Avi Art

First Avatar Details:
User Image★ Reference: [1] / [2] / [3] / [4] / [equip list]
★ Ears: White with pink fluff inside (Roseus Diamond Dog ears, just without the turquoise "+" on them)
I prefer that the ears stick out from under the hat, where a human's ears are.
★ Breasts: Please, no large breasts. Keep 'em on the smaller side.
★ Wings: Fairy wings (please don't leave them out!) * 7 *
★ Top: Pasties that look like Gaia's famous wing stickers
★ Skirt: ruffled mini skirt
★ Panties: If you decide to show a little panty, make them white with alternating horizontal pink and light blue stripes.
★ Skin: average peach skin with some blush
★ Messenger bag: Not too picky, you can use either the Gaia logo or just a wing sticker if you wish.
★ Cuffs/Bracelets: Make them blue with the "G" pin pink, not gold like the avatar depicts
★ MISC: Don't skimp on sparkles, I love them! If you're confident with drawing animals, please include Ultra Satan, North Kitten Star, and/or a blue Diedrich! Don't like drawing nearly-naked boobs? I also have a shirt, just in case! Staff reference can be seen here.
★ Personality & Job: petite girly-girl who is rambunctious and easily excited or distracted. Works as a GPS (Gaia Postal Service) carrier. Art depicting her picking up or delivering mail/packages is encouraged/desired.
★ Wing Scout (see second alt. outfit): 10 years old, is a Kin trainer and has a Pegacorn Fluff, Cabochomp, and Bunnykit.
If you have any questions about my avatar, please don't hesitate to ask! ♥
Alternate outfits:
User ImageUser Image
Second Avatar Details:
User Image★ Reference: [1]
★ Age: Less than 20 years old (generally, young)
★ Breasts: Flat-chested!
★ Wings: Angel Wings, large, but not larger than her whole body
★ Tail: Leocorn tail
★ Skin: average/fair skinned, most commonly blushing
★ Eyes: Bold blue with a little sparkle in them
★ Pets: North Kitten Star & Ultra Satan (optional)
★ MISC Requests: Don't make the winged anklets actually anklets. They're just blue-white ankle wings. Wand can be small or long (like a staff). Lots of pink ribbons and gold bells. Gloves are Magical Girl's Lovely Heart Gloves. Her right eye is the bandaged one.
★ Personality: Really shy and soft-spoken. Very much an introvert. Sympathetic and maternal.
Paw Avatars:
Female Diedrich Clone & Female Tomboy Aurora Kitten Star
User ImageUser Image

Art styles I like:
Traditional (pencils) | Digital | MSPaint/Pixel | 3D
{Chibi} | {Manga} | {Anime} | {Video Game Sprite} | {My Little Pony}
I highly prefer "cute" art over realistic art.

If you're interested in drawing my avatar, please fill out this simple form! ~

[quote="Crystal Sparda"][/quote]
[imgleft]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ee1fbc8ed6764285b47891612691d5eb/tumblr_o4h1ysPzua1ruu1ngo7_250.png[/imgleft][img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/dcbfd3152001fb775b88a7ccc4970108/tumblr_o4h1ysPzua1ruu1ngo8_400.gif[/img]
[color=transparent]__[/color][size=16][color=#fbb7d0][b]I'd like to draw your avatar![/b][/color][/size] :kirakira:
[color=transparent]____[/color][color=#abdbff][b]Avatar:[/b][/color] [color=#bababa](Tell me which avatar you're interested in drawing, ex. Second outfit of first avatar)[/color]
[color=transparent]____[/color][color=#abdbff][b]Samples:[/b][/color] [color=#bababa](Please link me to your samples and/or shop)[/color]
[color=transparent]____[/color][color=#abdbff][b]Prices:[/b][/color] [color=#bababa](How much you charge for your art)[/color]

TIP = Thank you for the offer, but I'll pass
QUOTE = I accept! / I am interested and have questions!

Current Commissions:
1. ~None~

Wild Goat

Good luck!

Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Crystal Sparda

i'll give it a try c:

I'd like to draw your avatar!
Samples:
tumblr (mostly looking to do the first style though.)
Prices: 100kish-200k depending on whether you want monotone/colored and waist/fullbody 3nodding
sorry i don't have any fullbody examples yet! working on one right now~

Noob

Crystal Sparda

I'd like to draw your avatar!
Samples:
Samples are there on links. c:
Prices: Chibis - 3OOk , fullbody - 1mil. ( Note; I looooveee drawing furries. ;u; Here are some more samples sample 1 sample 2 sample 3
is the hat a must draw for the avatar? o:

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

peachhyy
is the hat a must draw for the avatar? o:

Sorry for the late reply! whee emotion_sweatdrop
Yes, I'd prefer the hat be drawn, though it doesn't have to be on her head (ex. she can be holding the hat).

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

User Image
~ B U M P U ~

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Do you like chibis?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

The Blank Canvas