Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jhali's Bae

Shameless Businessman

Eloquent Trash

It's funny, this is the first time i've seen someone offer that much G for one piece of art and it makes me very happy because its a great amount that shows respect to the time and detail we put into our best stuff ^^ But at the same time I am saddenned because I wish more people would offer more than 50-100b like this x3

Are you wanting art of your avi or an OC? :3
Hawtdamn. eek

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
WanderingSketchPad
It's funny, this is the first time i've seen someone offer that much G for one piece of art and it makes me very happy because its a great amount that shows respect to the time and detail we put into our best stuff ^^ But at the same time I am saddenned because I wish more people would offer more than 50-100b like this x3

Yeah, the guy in my art collection

But if I can get someone to do a group or something bigger, I wouldn't mind dishing out up to 10T

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
bump and good night

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Okami Tenrou
...Damn. Unfortunately I doubt my art's worth 2 tril. ; A; Might draw you something anyways because you're leaving though, going to miss you daddy~

You don't have to!

/bed

Eloquent Trash

Keiric
WanderingSketchPad

Yeah, the guy in my art collection

But if I can get someone to do a group or something bigger, I wouldn't mind dishing out up to 10T

Yea :3

I love your art collection btw, it has some really awesome pieces <3

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
Keiric
You don't have to!

/bed

Too late, already started! > o> I'm going to draw you something and you're going to feel bad because I drew you!

And no! No bed! I'm going to stay up all night and watch TV while eating potato chips! xp

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Leaving huh? Hmm, I guess you'll be too busy irl to keep up with Gaia.

Good luck! :3

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

I Fukin hate you

Supreme Cat

17,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100

meeiji's Oppa

Your daughter told me you were leaving. It's quite sad considering you're quite a popular and respectable person in WG and everywhere else.

I doubt my art is worth 2T either sweatdrop I hope you'll find an awesome artist for that equally awesome art.

meeiji's Oppa

Okami Tenrou
Keiric
You don't have to!

/bed

Too late, already started! > o> I'm going to draw you something and you're going to feel bad because I drew you!

And no! No bed! I'm going to stay up all night and watch TV while eating potato chips! xp

You and your potato chips *snatches and empties the bag in his belly*

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers