Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image

Welcome to an art request thread that is quite unique to all of Gaia.
In here, you'll find the topic of size to be quite an important focus. Come on in and have fun!

Latest Update: 8/16/12 Buggy's Birthday was very fun! whee

Quick Links (click word links to go to post):

(Here) - Main Title
(Obey) - Rules and Guidelines
(Orders) - Announcements / Status / Ideas
(Squish) - Gtsluvr / Buggy
(Rawr) - Rika Tachibana
(Love) - Buggy & Rika
(Friend) - Other Characters
(Ally) - Other Characters [page 2]
(Cookies) - Affiliates [link in]
(Omnomnom) - Affiliates [link out]

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
Rules and Guidelines

Request Form:
If you feel like taking a simple route you can use this to help. When I send a trade after we have discussed details after the form, it means I have officially accepted your offer to draw.

[align=center][color=darkblue][b][size=18]I'm here to draw you![/size][/b][/color]
[b]I'm drawing:[/b] - Insert name of character(s) you wish to draw here -
[b]I had this idea in mind:[/b] - Explain your art idea here -
[b]Samples:[/b] - Insert thumbnail pic link, direct link to your art or link to art shop -
[b]Style used, colored or not:[/b] -insert details here-
[b]Price(s):[/b] - Insert how much you would charge -
[b]Aprox. length of time:[/b] - about how long would you guess it might take -
[b]Comments:[/b] - Other things you wish to mention -[/align]

Rules & Payment Method:
I love people that stay/chat: Even if you're not offering art, bumps and light hearted chatter here is loved.

I love free art, item or gold donations: People that send me freebies of any kind, are helping me continue this quest of mine and are loved a ton!

Don't ask for any RL commissions (at this time) : Sorry but I'm quite lacking in the funds to even consider buying this at this time. If I could, I sure wouldn't be bumping this thread as much... User Image

I reserve the right not to accept any request for any reason: While it may not happen often, I may find that an order is asking too much in price and it's quality not matching with what I feel it's worth. Sorry if I don't accept your request to draw but maybe an adjustment in price or working on quality to meet desired asking price and you can try ordering again later on. sweatdrop

Please try not to ask me to bribe: I'm horrible at these and I probably will easily undervalue without trying, so please try to gauge based on your earlier works to see how much it would be worth in advance.

No quoting any whole post from the first page: It's huge and a major post waste. Doing so puts you on my blacklist right away.

No begging for me donations: I just hate this, so don't do it. I only donate to close friends anyway.

Not asking/demanding for tips: The thing that should be obvious and can't be stressed enough. While it's not required that I tip, the lower you charge or the higher the quality of your art, the higher odds are of getting a tip from me. I usually send tips after the initial art purchase as a separate trade.

Asking / telling me to give you something extra before or right after the art is done, will kill any tips I had planned to give. Remember that I'm kind and love to give/help but my patience is limited for those that push me. (This rule only applies to commissioned arts. Freebies can ask away as I'd be happy to give you something for being so nice. User Image)

Don't be in a rush for payment: I don't like being asked to fully complete a trade before even seeing a WIP (work in progress) of your art for me. I'd like to follow my trade guideline on this thread as it ensures security on both sides.

My method of accepting trades:
A. Confirm art sale via here or PM
B. (Only if there's a set starting price) I start the Trade and I put in payment amount
C. You accept once and begin drawing
D. You show me a WIP along the way for any additions/modifications/questions (repeat as many times and needed)
E. When finished with art, show a completed art with watermark or other obstruction as you like.
F. Accept trade on your end, indicating it's done.
G. I accept on my end to complete the trade.
H. You send non watermarked finished art.
?. I'll start another separate trade with tips if I feel it's worth the additional gold.

Tips for getting me to accept your art sales:

Central theme - While I accept nearly any kind of art of Buggy, Rika or any others in many different situations or scenarios, I have a sweet spot for having Buggy around feet, Rika as giantess in the other world or Rika around tiny people in her own world that managed to follow her home. Art of these are loved and would have me quite happy. whee

Time spent - The more detailed your art is and not taking any shortcuts when possible.
Giving me your best work instead of a quick doodle is something I always love seeing and I take note of this. Drawing a foot (if you have drawn any previously before in your other works) instead of covering it with shoes/socks will make me happy too.

Different point of view - Attempting to draw certain rare angles like a overhead shot, a POV from the city down below by Rika's feet, a 3rd person's angle or buggy in his pov of looking up at your avi/oc's foot about to squish him, are impressive feats to try and draw and will be noticed.

Backgrounds: It's easy to have them against a white background but having bugman actually on the floor in a bedroom or Rika standing tall over the smaller city would show some detail and add depth to their situations.

Highest tip to date:50k - You could be next! wink

White List
People who I can't thank enough for all the help and love given. heart
Ren Orenji Doragon
Lady Roma
Myu-Tanto Risu
Wallop098
Saber Pendragon
MajinBob

Black List
I hope I never have to use this... stare

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
Announcements, Status and Ideas

Announcements

8/16/12 - Back to normal art hunting again. wink

Old Announcements

8/15/12 Buggy's Birthday is Today! Please draw buggy? emotion_kirakira

8/10/12 - Well apparently tomorrow, August 11th is Hug a Tiny day. As you may notice by now, I am a tiny as well, so I'm a part of this day. wink
I'm looking for any art for this day with you hugging buggy in some way along with any other art you have in mind. Don't worry as I can be hugged with anything! In a normal hug (buggy between your chest and arms), fingers hug, toe hugs (curled toes snuggling me) or even foot hugs (yea I know it's just like squishing buggy, but still counts! lol)

7/20/12 - Now back in full force and doing some full time art hunting after I crafted the first ever Angelic Backwings. emotion_awesome
6/3/11 - Now seeking HQ Profile art to be displayed during a specific season. Spring and Summer themes wanted.
3/19/11 - The shop has been advertised on a Dolphin Mania guild announcement! 1st of many to be sure. wink
2/18/11 - Seems a bunch of people were down-voting this thread before I even opened.
All I can say to those people is... Haters gonna hate.
2/18/11 - Thread is now... open!

Things I like:
I accept any of these: (colored art is heart )
Flobs
Headshots
Waist Shots
Full Body ( heart )
Couples or Multiples ( heart )
Animations/Gifs ( heart )
Comic strips / 4Koma ( heart )
Manga / Anime style ( heart )
Backgrounds ( heart )
zOMG related art ( heart )
I love having my characters interacting with people. Including your avi or other avi's you may like in a drawing is good at times. I love many fun large and tiny sized situations. User Image

Art Ideas
Here's a small list of ideas I'm seeking currently to be drawn.
It's not required to use any of these ideas, although if one of these were made, I would be a very happy buggy. whee

1. I'm looking for a high quality artist with a manga/anime art style to help me with new profile art! Currently seeking Spring theme and/or a Fall theme. I have the poses and reference in mind. Needs to be able to draw from a low perspective and of course feet as well. Inquire if you're willing to help with this one. User Image

2. Someone to complete some partially done lineart into a fully completed cg art if possible. I do have permission from the artist. I'll check to see your previous art to see if you have the skill to help me with this one.

3. A music video of some kind? (I know... odd but fun to think about. xd )
4. Buggy and/or Rika with a Giga Pudding. Rika standing over a city with a Giga Pudding would be full of lulz.
5. Animated gif of buggy hugging or kissing a toe. >w>
6. Some zOMG adventures with buggy. It can be quite interesting to see how these turn out.

Art In Progress
All orders that are in progress will be shown here.

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
Gtsluvr - The 1 inch tall bugman

Lawrence (aka Gtsluvr)
Imagine our world, where a one of a kind 1 inch tall foot loving bugman exists. Tiny and super cute/cool he will do anything at all to be near someone's foot of either gender. He loves to collect foot signs as well and usually gets squished underfoot along the way. As he's nearly indestructible, he'll pop right back up and continue on chasing it. When not seeking them out however he will ask and beg to being drawn whenever possible. biggrin

My Full story can be found on my profile <--- Clicky!

-Stats-
Name: Lawrence ( You can use Gtsluvr or bug, bugman, buggy as I'm known by these more)
HT. 1 inch
WT. 0.1 pounds
Hair: Black
Antennae: Black and thin
Eyes: Brown
Clothes/Accessories: Custom-sized Cotton Underwear, Glasses (optional*)
Favorite Food: Cookies
Personality: Shy and extremely nice. Craves to hug,kiss or be close to feet as much as possible. Gives large tips to those who spend time to draw me with a style that captures me. 3nodding
Likes: Feet, Toes, Being squished under feet / toes, Nice people who make me foot signs, pov pics and/or OC art of me or Rika, Hanging with friends, Playing around with my dander bunny partner, Being petted with fingers/toes. COOKIES! <3
Dislikes: Shoes or socks (it's much harder to recover from after being squished under these), Mean people

Buggy look and size references:
This would be me:
User Image
User Image
*Click pics below for full view*
User Image
User Image

* Glasses are optional. - Buggy wears them whenever possible but can still see clear without em. Just with slightly less distance vision.

When looking at me from a larger distance away: I start to look like a beetle from above and behind with my back legs, antennae but normally without a back shell. User Image <--high above or behind view but usually without the shell clinging to my back as I stand upright and it's quite heavy on me)
I look more like a human from down low and the front once you look at me close up with my human hands, legs, body.

More detailed stats:
Consider me easy to draw since at only one inch tall, I'd fit almost anywhere you could imagine! Sitting on your hand, peeking out of your pocket, on the top of your head, squishing me underfoot, eating a really big cookie crumb or many other places a bug usually hangs around or ends up. Be creative with it and put me anywhere you'd like!

While I accept art of any tiny sized situations, I just happen to be a bugman with a foot fetish. So if you can make art of me admiring toes, next to the side of the foot, under them about to be squished, climbing it or anything else involving feet, I'd be super happy and may tip much more than what is common. biggrin
Here are places I love being near when it comes to that: My favorite places :3

Some drawn references/art made for me: (thanks to each artist who made these - name is on art or check file name)

-Click on each pic for a larger view-
User Image - User Image - User Image

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
Rika Tachibana - The Giantess Hero

A seemingly average Japanese schoolgirl living a normal life. Until a day she discovers this red stone which changes that forever. When Rika steps through a portal to another dimension, this same person stands hundreds to thousands of feet tall; To not only fight off enormous monsters and save that world, but to have fun with the cities at her feet whenever she feels like.

Her full story can be found on her profile <---- Clicky!

-Stats-
Name: Rika Tachibana
HT. 5'7 feet normal, 50 - 15,000+ feet in alternate (usually appears 1,500 most often)
WT. 120 pounds normal, a few tons in alternate
Eyes: Blue
Red stone: Made into a Pendant
Nail & Toe color of choice: Blue or Black
Favorite Food: Cake (any and all kinds)
Personality: Timid and kind. Determined when set to a task. Can be a bit moody when stressed out. (hence the rampage on occasion)

Likes: Giant monster movies and super sentai, sweets, nice people, hanging with friends, playing around with small things (dolls, small pets, bugs, ect)

Dislikes: Sour or very spicy food, being alone for too long, shoes/socks in general (she prefers being barefoot as often as possible), mean or naughty people (if they're tiny and try to do something really bad, she'll stomp him/her out of existence)

Avi references:

School Outfit (most regularly seen in) / Fun outfit
She normally is found wearing her school outfit as she's usually called upon during those times while at school. Whenever she has free time and at home she likes to put on cute/out there outfits when visiting the other world sometimes. She likes to cosplay too, so feel free to try various outfits if you like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and more...

Art reference pics:
Normal:

Alternate:

User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image

Other examples:
A few close enough examples of Rika's size while in alternate. (click to view larger)

Notes:
1. Rika always goes around barefoot whenever she visits the other world as she prefers not wearing shoes/socks to cause more damage than she already does. If she's wearing any upon entering, she takes them off quickly before taking another step. *

2. Sometimes she will be in many different outfits as she comes in at random times throughout the day or night.

3. You may have your Avi / OC drawn with her to join in the fun of this other world. I'd love to have more giant sized visitors to help her fight monsters or even for playful fun with the tiny ones that live there. 3nodding

(*You knew this was gonna be there! xd )

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
Buggy and Rika

While I haven't written out the full story of this yet, it's a fact that the Bugman and Rika's storylines do cross multiple times. In the meantime here are the specifics you should know if you wish to draw them in the same art.

Normal world: Bugman would see Rika normal human sized (in her room, house, outside, ect.) as he would any other person who is going around barefoot. Just think of it like regular bugman arts with Rika as the person to be admired. 3nodding

User Image - User Image

Alternate world: Bugman would appear around 50 feet tall and be about the size of an average building. Rika still being VERY tall would have her feet cover the area of a building or 2 or even more. So while bugman would maintain the smaller size and get to love on Rika and friend's feets, he would be a giant himself in this world albeit a tiny one compared to them.

User Image - User Image

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
- Other Characters -

Rika Related

Kasumi Arashi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Height: 5'4 feet normal , 1,425 feet alt. world
Weight: 108 pounds in normal, too many tons in alt. world
Hair: - Black
Eyes: - Red
Red stone: - Digested unknowingly as it cracked up into microscopic shards and landed in her ice cream cup. The shards entered her bloodstream and are now fused with her entirely.
Nail & Toe color of choice: Natural (no color)
Favorite Food: Ice Cream (any flavor)

Personality / Story: Fun and outgoing. Doesn't like to fight but when there's no choice, she will. Loves to squish bugs underfoot. So it's no surprise that she always loves to squish the tiny humans from the other world that manage to hang on to her she goes home. While in alternate world and not fighting monsters alongside Rika and the others, she may on occasion go "Godzilla style" on the city nearby for the fun of it.

Art references -

Normal: User Image - User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ako Miriyama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Home)

Height: 5'1 feet normal , 1,400 feet alt. world
Weight: 117 pounds in normal, ?? tons in alt. world
Hair: - Light blue
Eyes: - Light blue
Red stone: - Bought a strawberry hairpin at the local jeweler and it stuck to her hair when she tried to remove it before bed. Nothing worked even cutting the hair as it was impossible to cut off damaging the scissors. So... she's stuck with it. Good thing it doesn't trigger any metal detectors,
Nail & Toe color of choice: Natural (no color)
Favorite Food: Pocky (quite fond of chocolate and strawberry)

Personality / Story: Extremely smart but very shy. She will always be first to volunteer to do research on a creature to learn it's weak points but almost never willingly go inside the portal herself. Too bad that most times she doesn't notice the portal appear below her and she falls right in anyway.

When Ako first came to the alternate world she was completely scared of all the little people and buildings around her thinking they were looking up her skirt. Of course without thinking she stomped on the street and buildings in front of her causing a very large hole to be left on the busiest street in the city.

Since then and with Rika's help, Ako was able to overcome a bit of her shyness when in the alternate world and has since then has been a bit more cautious with the little people below.

Unfortunately she still is afraid of the creatures to battle with and when alone can tend to run away instead of confront it causing massive damage each time. Only when she's trapped does she make find the strength to overcome her fears and send the creature to it's demise in a few swift attacks.

Art references

User Image - User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seiko Ikeda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image

Height: 5'6 feet normal , 1,500 feet alt. world
Weight: 120 pounds in normal, ?? tons in alt. world
Eyes: - Black
Red stone: - Found outside of her bedroom balcony. At first she considered throwing it to the chest of jewelery and gold in her room but something in her mind was softly calling out to her. She took it and the next day she called a Jeweler over to form it into a bracelet. Seiko kept it on all the time and when she finally tried taking it off it wouldn't budge. At first it was upsetting but a smile came over her face eventually. Just like her life, it's hard to escape fate...
Nail & Toe color of choice: Black
Favorite Food: Melon Bread

Personality / Story: Always by herself aside from when at school as she's able to mingle with others around her age. Before discovering the portal to the other world, Seiko was seen talking with maybe 1 other friend who understands her dark emotions... sometimes. Generally nice and has a bit of respect for authority even tho the same authority dictates a huge portion of her day to day life.

When Seiko first opens her walk-in closet she noticed this huge portal at the empty wall on the end. Upon taking her first steps into the alternate world she noticed all the tiny people around her running away. Ever since Rika started appearing in their world it's become a common routine for some mix of civilized order of clearing out the area and the other half running scared.

A feeling of empowerment and happiness came over Seiko as she finally was not under control of any overhead from her own world. When she saw an invader attacking the city nearby for the first time she couldn't stand seeing a threat to the new control she had and leaps into action.

A common occurrence after each time she returns home is that Seiko brings a pouch with a few tiny people she brought along from the city. As for what happens to them, well... let's just say living a sheltered life without a boyfriend or even many people to talk with tends to lead to... experiments. *A muffled door shutting sound is heard closing from within the closet*

Art references

User Image - User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
Keiko Tachibana

User Image

Height: 4'8 feet normal , 1,300 feet alt. world
Weight: 87 pounds in normal, ?? tons in alt. world
Eyes: - Blue
Red stone: - One night while feeling a bit playful Keiko went into Rika's room to look for a plush that Rika usually plays with her at times. Rika was in the shower at this time, so it seemed like a opportune time to get it. She noticed it on her nightstand with the necklace she usually wears in front. As Keiko reached over to grab the plush, the stone within the necklace started glowing brightly. Suddenly a tiny fragment broke off and flew straight up into her right hand. It went through without causing any pain or leaving a mark but it spooked her so much that she ran out of the room before anything else could happen.
Nail & Toe color of choice: None
Favorite Food: Onigiri

Personality / Story: Cheerful and always wanting to play games. Keiko likes dinosaurs a bunch, especially after having been to a museum. Looks up to her sister. Days after Rika got her necklace out of the blue, Keiko has always been persistent in trying to find out why Rika had suddenly vanished whenever a red glow appeared from somewhere in her room.

Days after the incident in Rika's room, Keiko was let out of school early and instructed to go home with a note explaining the early emergency dismissal. During this time her parents were in Europe working on international dealings and Rika was at school and unable to pick her up. As she made it home, she settled down in her room and worked on her homework. Upon finishing she headed to the kitchen to grab a bite and noticed a peculiar looking bug walking along the kitchen floor. She had no idea what it was but always was told by Rika to squish any bugs before they could manage to infest the house.

Rika knew that buggy liked being squished, so in order to keep him from being discovered, she instructed him not to be seen easily in the house outside her room if possible to avoid having to explain about buggy. On this day though he had no idea Keiko was let out of school early and was stunned to see her walking towards him to squish him.

He first tried to talk to her but she had headphones on listening to her music player. Lawrence then started running as fast as his legs could take him but he could only make it as far as the living room and was cornered at the wall. "Bye bye... you strange looking bug thing." said Keiko as she lifted her foot to stomp on buggy. Before he would be squished though, Keiko's hand started glowing red and a portal to the other world suddenly flashed open below her other foot and she fell backwards inside, leaving buggy stunned and a bit worried knowing that wasn't quite normal.

Landing in the middle of the forest, Keiko was surprised to see Rika also in the same forest wrestling a mutated creature to the ground before it could suck up all the water from the lake. She suddenly did a flying kick into the creature to send it flying into a desert in the distance where it shriveled up and exploded into sand itself. Stunned seeing Keiko, Rika proceeded to tell her everything right after they got home. Not only introducing buggy to her but also making it clear that the other world is not a game and to be very careful with the creatures that appear there as well as the little people below. In Keiko's mind, she was so giddy knowing she could play with the idea of being "waaaay bigger than a dinosaur" and quickly ignored the part of being careful.

Art References

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai Takahashi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Height: 5'5 feet normal , 1,450 feet alt. world
Weight: 125 pounds in normal, ?? tons in alt. world
Hair: - Red
Eyes: - Blue
Red stone: - Received a charm with the red stone as a tip on a late night shift just before closing up. The guy dressed rich and down on his luck but with Mai's help, cheered him up and left it on her tip tray with a note saying "Thanks".
Nail & Toe color of choice: None
Favorite Food: Pudding

Personality / Story: Mai works in a maid cafe. Normally very reserved and polite she applied to this job to support her sickly 13 year old little brother. Mai and her brother lived in an orphanage as kids since their parents died while they were still young. When she turned 16 she got the maid cafe job and moved in together with him to a tiny apartment above the shop. Since then life has been a bit easier and the only problems Mai deals with now are pervy guys coming in and trying to sneak peeks under her dress or getting grabby with their hands.

After initially wearing the charm it started having magnetic properties to her and when but couldn't figure out why when she tried taking it off a minute later. It started floating back to the spot on her body and attached itself back on to the clothing worn. Giving up she went home and checked up on her brother, who's already asleep, before going to her room.

A moment after opening the door a portal opened below Mai and she fell right in. Landing on her rear end with a thud on a hill top, a loud booming sound and low scale tremor could be heard and felt for miles around. Close by in a house on the side of the same hill, a meeting of (self professed but mostly addicted) Rika admirers and similar otaku were shaken up with the impact. Soon enough the pervy/creeper instincts took over seeing the new giant defender out the now broken windows and ran outside with cameras in hand to take pictures.

After a bit of confusion Mai stood up and looked around her wondering where she was. Flashes of light start appearing from below where she now stands. In a moment without thinking she raised her foot and stomped out the source of the flashing lights. She thought it was another creeper using a hidden camera or something taking panty shots. As for the fate of the people below... well they did sign a contract with the organization that it wouldn't be held responsible for any actions a giantess does to them. sweatdrop

In the distance Mai sees Rika and her little sister fighting off a creature with multiple claws and figure they'd need her help. After the battle was over, Rika explained what was going on and where they were. Since then It's been a lot of multitasking working her job, taking care of her brother and defending the alternate world but it's never a dull moment so she happily keeps herself optimistic for the future.

Mai further swore to herself to be more cautious around the little people. Of course with the amount of pervs she deals with on a daily basis, she has been known to take out her frustrations on any of the new tiny stalkers she has following her...

Art References

< Spot reserved for next char >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (school wear) - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (other clothes)

Buggy Related:

Lawrence (Bugman in rave outfit):
Height: 6'0
Weight: 190 pounds
Eyes: Brown

While technically not another character, it is a completely different way of drawing buggy.
Buggy loves music and parties. Specifically interested in hardstyle/hardcore music and visits the clubs often when not schmoozing with people and their feets. Slight problem is that since he's tiny that he can't join people on the dance floor since everyone is wearing boots/shoes and he dislikes getting stepped on with those.

So buggy casts a size manipulation spell he learned from his time hanging around witches and mages. Of course he can't permanently keep his new size at that point for long since it comes with a side effect when he cancels it out or 24 hours have passed.

Buggy throws on a custom outfit he saves for these raves and blends in with the crowd. The crowd doesn't notice and carry on partying.

When done, buggy either casts a dispel chant or waits the full 24 hours if he's had too much fun or forgets. As for what happens when the spell wears off...

User Image

An equal amount of time spent being super tiny. Yes much smaller than an inch in most cases. It can last up to 24 hours before reverting to normal 1 inch size.

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
Affiliates
Link to me

If you wish to help me spread bugman's love of feet all over the world (or just gaia xd ) or join Rika as she towers above all others, just link to any of these banners below.

Copy any of these codes below and place it on your thread. Let me know in some form and I will add your links below as well. There's a nice selection of banners to choose from. Pick your favorite OC or claim both of them for your thread. biggrin

User Image - Bugman / Gtsluvr
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/it-s-a-small-world-open/t.69618211/][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l62/EternalFireEX/Banners/buggysmallartshop.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Rika Tachibana
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/it-s-a-small-world-open/t.69618211/][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l62/EternalFireEX/Banners/Rikaartshopsmall.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/it-s-a-small-world-open/t.69618211/][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l62/EternalFireEX/Banners/buggyn.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/it-s-a-small-world-open/t.69618211/][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l62/EternalFireEX/Banners/Buggyartshopbutton.gif[/IMG][/url]

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
Affiliates
Other Awesome Links

Some of the very best that have helped me in some form or another. heart

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image -
User Image -
User Image

No banners: You should still check these out!

[Cosplay Kid Art] Buying && Selling // OC && Avatar

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100

Tiny Angel