Eiji / Alexei / Shiloh 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Max 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Smokey 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Erin / Storm 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 > >>

User Image
          A PLAIN REQUEST THREAD

• YO. I'm Blue. A pleasure. And I seem to have made a request thread for me and my friends. 'Cause on my own isn't as much fun. I... enjoy collecting their characters into my thread. They'resocool. /shot
          • NO REAL LIFE COMMISSIONING RIGHT NOW.
          • I love, LOVE: action shots, armor and spells, dynamic poses, neat backgrounds, bloodied and gore, story/scenes.
          • NEW! We have non-humanoid characters! One cat-like youkai, and one dragon, desperately need drawings from any creature-talented artists!

• CURRENT CHARACTERS looking not looking neutral - exceptions always made for couples

-Miana
              -Cefix
              -Lana
              -Static

-Eiji
              -Shiloh
              -Alexei

-Max
              -Smokey
              -Erin
              -Hiei

FORM

[size=11][align=center][size=42][b]INTEREST NOT FOUND [/b][/size][size=14][color=teal]
            <insert offer here>[/size][/color][/align]
            [list][list][list][b]Username:[/b] [color=teal][goes here][/color]
            [b]Interested In:[/b] [color=teal][avvys? ocs? which one?][/color]
            [b]Size:[/b] [color=teal][chibi? fullbody?][/color]
            [b]Sample:[/b] [color=teal][goes here][/color]
            [b]Price:[/b] [color=teal][rl? gaia gold? items? and how much?][/color]
            [b]Timeline:[/b] [color=teal][how long do you generally take?][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Welcome - Process/Spotlight - Miana - Cefix - Lana - Static - Eiji/Shiloh/Alexei - Max - Smokey - Erin - reserved
      User Image
            PROCESS

• Kernip - Mii - Sketch Emporium; last checked 28/01/2011
            • MakinSushi - Lana/Eiji
            • Cat-The-Bat - Fullbody Couple Avvy

Quest

• Andralexis - 2 pieces
            • More CelestialValkyrie

User Image

>:{ <3

User Image

Lana O'Reilly by Inconsistently Yours / Hiei the Epic

ALSO
I'll get around to making a proper links out section someday.
For now, go visit:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and the Fine Art of Love & War for you roleplayers.

DO EET, DAMMIT

Welcome - Process/Spotlight - Miana - Cefix - Lana - Static - Eiji/Shiloh/Alexei - Max - Smokey - Erin - reserved
      User Image
        -created by Raik Inus

• Note: Choose outfit -> choose weapons and/or exclude them -> inform Rai
            • Important note! Many people get her skin tone wrong. She is not Caucasian. The only place her Russian heritage shows is in her facial structure. I am also particular that the scars are done right. X3; Everything else can be edited and adapted as artists please~
            • I have dozens of story scenes I would like drawn. Please, if interested, just ask. BD I could ramble endlessly, if you need a pose idea or would like to try drawing a piece of her story.

Basic

Name: Miana Vakeva
          Physical age: 22ish
          Factual age: Unrecorded
          Race and Heritage: Human
          [ assorted Mediterranean, from Greece to Egypt, Lebanon to Italy ] x [ Russian ]

Physical
          Skin Tone: Swarthy, dammit. This or darker.xx User Image

Hair Color: Dark, vibrant blue [hair reference]
          Eye color: -handwave- Any blue, though I prefer darker.
          Height: 5'9"
          Weight: 120lbs

Physical Description: Miana's isn't a conventional look, often described as being strong, striking or exotic rather than beautiful. She has a swarthy skin tone, inherited from a father whose heritage spanned the Mediterranean; Egypt to France, Lebanon to Greece, but mainly Italian. Her eyes are vaguely cat-like, with the outer corners higher and inner corners lower. Always watching the world carefully with deep blue eyes so she doesn't have to face any introspection or personal issues. A fit hourglass figure, not overly busty (C Cup). Her shoulders are strong and her legs are long, a mercenary's physique instead of a delicate feminine figure. She exacerbates this by wearing very practical attire most of the time.

Personality: Warrior turned wandering mercenary; she's not particularly satisfied with her current state. Gaia disagrees with her. While underneath she's still hopelessly of a good alignment-- suffers from heroic impulses like saving damsels, ingrained morals and warrior pride that affect her decision making-- this strange new world has only exacerbated her addictive personality. Her vices include smoking, drinking, blood lust, lust for adventure and being a full-time adrenaline junkie. Consistently searching to battle against others in competition and to improve herself, currently searching for any means to protect her unfortunately human, mortal self from the supernatural, overwhelming population of Gaia. Her favorite means being exotic weapons and artifacts. Striving to prove her individuality and identity in a world of hideously strong and beautiful monsters. A whirlwind of strong emotions and recklessness.

One of the strongest effects from being torn unceremoniously from her own world is her commitment phobia and evasive behaviour towards problems. If anything gets too serious or requires closure/intimacy she will: a. drink herself into a stupor to ignore it and any consequential feelings, or b. run the ******** away. Action and bloodshed seem to be the only way to keep her around.

tldr; Reckless. Foolish. Smoker. Instinctive hero, determined mercenary. Adventurer, adrenaline-junkie, s**t-disturber and a lust for battle, very competitive about proving herself against others in swordplay or general brawling.

Important Details:

• She has a long scar on her left cheek [side] [front]
            • She has a flame like scar/marking on her right forearm. Lighter than skintone. [reference]
            • Her left palm is often wrapped up, or she'll be wearing fingerless gloves

Outfit Options: Please mention which one you'd like to do

• Modern Everyday - Plain pants, sturdy boots, and a vaguely piratish peasant blouse. Much like this [including the necklaces; see below] Adorned with pirate-like sash around her hips to hide her belt and other small objects, or around her waist. Often wears a black leather jacket, never zipped up though and often slashed up. Most importantly, and never changing, is the blood red stone on a brass chain, and the ornamental dagger strapped to her thigh. If she's wielding her crimson blade, remove pendant. If she's wielding her black-and-blue blade, remove dagger from sheath. Optional black cowboy hat. [w/jacket], [example], [example]

If you're doing any of these, please talk to me about artistic ideas? I don't want exact copies; these are meant to be inspiration, not exact.

REFERENCE FOR HER GUILD ARMOUR - [here] in case you don't want to design your own

• Crusader/Heavy Armor - [crusader] -minus the feathers lol, [crusader], [crusader], [crusader], [armor], [armor], [nightstalker]

• Lighter Armor - [fighter], [adventurer], [FAVORITE]

Accessories/Weapons: If not up to drawing swords, just include the pendant and sheath on thigh

Art: don't take these as 100% accurate; see note above. skin tone, hair, scars may vary in these pictures. but I love them all anyways. so. they're here >:{

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
              User ImagexUser Image

User Image

-created by Raik Inus

• Glass mage, controls glass like a water elemental might control water. If feeling up to it, feel free to talk to me about incorporating this somehow. c:
            • Unless you're good at bloody, psychotic pictures, then please talk to me about her blood-crazed state.
            • I am very partial to those tattoos! If you want to do a semi-clothed/ barely covered picture to show off these tattoos, please speak with me! I'm eager!

Basic

Name: Cefix Usui
          Physical age: 2oish
          Factual age: Ditto.
          Race and Heritage: Metahuman, Yatov/Glasswork
          [ Finnish ] x [ Korean x Japanese ]

Physical
          Skin Tone: Ivory
          Hair Color: True Black
          Eye color: Gray [rain-washed]
          Height: 5'8"
          Weight: 110lbs

Physical Description: An academic woman stands across the ring, looking out at you from under dark bangs. The short, black hair provides a stark contrast to the pale gray eyes and ivory skin. Though she stands tall with impeccable posture, the vaguely militaristic dignity is betrayed by the sleight figure. She barely manages a 'slim' body type. Vaguely feminine despite the obvious lack of aesthetic care, the woman looks a little out of place in the arena.

Personality: Cefix is a woman of conflicting nature, merely dependent on which side of her you happen to encounter.

The Majority of the time, she is of a steadfast determination and discipline. The sole remnants of a military career still ingrained into her after her past was lost, she will doggedly pursue her less-than virtuous goals. She is unafraid of hard work in the pursuit of knowledge, experience, and her irrepressible desire to rid the world of all bloodsuckers. In more normal, everyday interactions, she appears as a woman of very subtle emotions: a pleasant, closed-mouth smile, eyes that view the world with utmost meticulousness and curiosity, or the steady determination. No intense anger or affection. A firm believer in courtesy, and has disciplined her emotions and tolerance for pain to the utmost extremes. Occasionally humourously unemotive.

On Rare occurrences, however, her racial blood lust is unlocked and she flies into a vicious rampage. Still determined, her mind narrows in solely on the most brutal means to spill as much blood as possible. To bathe in it. Eyes are psychotic, smile not incredibly wide and certainly not of delight, insatiable until she is covered in her enemies' blood and gore.

Important Details:

• Covered in tattoos.
            • Two dotted lines on her neck, either side of her spine
            • Dotted 'seams' down the back of each leg
            • Two long, thick lines on her shoulderblades down her back
            • The name Elias in cursive on the inside of her left thigh
            • Multi-pointed star the size of a palm between her breasts
            • Two small Xs the size of dimes, one behind each earlobe.
            • Assorted old scars on her palms; faint and faded.

Outfit Options: Please mention which one you'd like to do

• Modern Everyday - Practical wear. Black pants, black adventurer's boots. She wears a white blouse rather regularly with the top few buttons undone to reveal her pendant, with a pinstripe vest layered over top. This black vest is long enough to cover the top of her pants as well, and her shirt is usually tucked in underneath. The entire outfit is usually completed with a black adventurer's cloak.

[reference for the top of the cloak at least? O___o; ]

• Military - [ new! Cefix in uniform ], [first], [second]

Accessories/Weapons:

Art: some pictures may be missing crucial details from above. please refer to them.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Art below not belonging to me. Only provided because I felt they were close enough to provide a good idea.
              In no way was my character based off of these images. Rather, they just happen to suit.

User ImagexUser Image

Artists, respectively: TKNK, unknown

Welcome - Process/Spotlight - Miana - Cefix - Lana - Static - Eiji/Shiloh/Alexei - Max - Smokey - reserved
      User Image
        -created by Raik Inus

• Yes. She is meant to be adorable.
            • I have a few story scenes that I would like drawn. Please inquire!
            • For normal commissions, I love anything to do with singing or her god of light to be included. Light or singing backgrounds, you know. :3

Basic

Name: Lana O'Reilly
          Physical age: 15; looks younger
          Race and Heritage: Earth Human; Irish

Physical

Hair Color: Light Brown
          Eye color: Amber [bit lighter than this]
          Height: 4'11"
          Weight: 105lbs

Physical Description: An adorable little girl, looking even younger than she already is. Short, adorns cute attire, and charms the people around her with upbeat peppiness and a genuine desire to help and befriend everyone. Her brown hair is cut into a fashionable bob, her amber eyes watch the world with avid curiosity. She is almost always seen wearing her nurse's uniform, a red-and-white cloak worn over a plain white blouse and frilly skirt, and embellished with a red backpack and pink ribbon tied around her neck. Can be spotted in her 'adventurer's' outfit, which consists of a cyber-punkish outfit to match her favourite goggles.

tektek - [healer outfit], [cyberpunkish]

Personality:

• Innocent
          • Fun-loving
          • Compassionate
          • Naive
          • Materialistic
          • Frivolous

Important Details:

Art:

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Welcome - Process/Spotlight - Miana - Cefix - Lana - Static - Eiji/Shiloh/Alexei - Max - Smokey - reserved
      User Image
        -created by ruski rockpet

• Androgynous. I don't want any particular features of either gender, important!
            • A wind elementalist, specializing in sound bursts. If you can incorporate it somehow, I'd love to see it!
            • Any picture with Static working on their crazy magical plants or in a battle pose would also be loved.

Basic

Name: ______
          Alias: Static
          Physical age: 20s
          Factual age: _______
          Race and Heritage: Metahuman, Wind Elementalist

Physical
          Skin Tone: Ivory, a touch of Asian perhaps.
          Hair Color: Black
          Hair Style: Short crop [reference]
          Eye color: Never seen
          Height: 5'10"
          Weight: 140lbs [lean muscle]

Appearance: Target [Static] has never been seen without a mask. Facial features are unknown at this point. An ambiguous body type with neither definite masculine nor feminine traits, Static stands at an above average height for either gender and a toned, if not slim build. A healthy adult humanoid. Defining features are the trademark mask, and a disguised voice; using some sort of device, the target hides identifiable voice with ever-changing, static-like filter on their words.

Outfit: Partial towards slim-fit suits [example], [[http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z472/batikblu/Velriq%20or%20Static/Details/essential-suits_March_UK.jpg]more examples], either white, black or pinstripe, occasionally accessorizing with a matching fedora style hat or trench coat. Always wear a tie, which can vary in colour but always solid as opposed to patterned. Trademark to target is a full face mask, with Static apparently switching between different patterned masks based on mood. Most common pattern is a black mask with a single white music note emblazoned on the middle. Bangs fall over the top of the mask, making it look like it seamlessly blends with her hair-line.

Weapons: Optional staff [design however you'd like], glaive [reference, more ornate/civilized polearm like this] or assorted dagger types [choose or embellish on one of the following, sorry there aren't better references: one, two, three, four]

Art:

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image
        -created by Shuzukou Eiji

• Important that artists read the Details section closely.
            • Also important: "He's a sexy beast. Obby" See that arrogance & sensuality in the second reference? Try and follow that lead. = w=

Basic

Name: Shuzukou Eiji
          Physical age: Early 20s
          Factual age: Unrecorded
          Race and Heritage: Human Cyborg; Asian

Physical

Hair Color: Red
          Eye color: Deep Amber [reference]
          Height: 5'5"-5'6"
          Weight: 170lbs [slightly off due to cybernetics]
          Details: He's usually wearing black BDU's [reference. "minus the hat", not camo] and combat boots, the sleeves of his jacket are normally rolled up to his elbows, so as to show a bit of the Irezumi [tattoo] on his right arm [red dragon, green-blue design underneath]. Strapped to his right side, on his belt, is a simple Katana, the handle wrapped in black. Holstered in shoulder holsters are two Mateba Model Six Unica. Over his eyes are red tinted goggles/shades.

Also, Eiji is a cyborg, though mostly based off Ghost In The Shell, but if you wish to show that off, you can either do something to show the cyberbrain jacks in the back of his neck, or, something of your own, seeing as his entire body is cybernetic, The muscles are synthetic and clear easily revealing the fiber optic wires that run through them, or, if you wish, to show the armor plating over the muscles.

Potential Formal Attire - "Also, Eiji does wear suits. But only black with red pinstripes and a crimson red tie."

Possible Attire - "Takao; preferably with black cloak" [one], [two], [three]

Personality:

• Generally emotionless, but wears an empty smile. Does not frown.
          • Arrogant
          • Ambitious
          • Greedy
          • Underhanded
          • Sensual

Potential Pose Quest: "I want a picture of him covered in blood with a look of sorrowful and uncontrollable rage." Only those confident in blood/gore pictures need apply.

Art:

User Image

• "Like all Red Mages he dresses in the trademark outfit. If you can, give it a Southern Dandy flair to it."

Basic

Name: Shiloh Uinsean
          Physical age: 13 [looks 11-12]
          Factual age: Same
          Race and Heritage: Half-Elf

Physical
          Skin Tone: Pale, with a metallic silver hue.
          Hair Color: Pale gold, with a silver hue.
          Eye color: Ice Blue. [Eyes]
          Height: 4'10"
          Weight: 95lbs

Physical Description: Standing at 4'10", and 95lbs, Shiloh displays both the features of his parents different races, however, it can easily be seen that he holds strong Elven features. He is shorter, and younger looking than others, yet also displays a wisdom beyond his appearance and actual years, as well as an aptitude to both Martial Combat, and the Arcane. He displays the pointed ears, though shorter than the Elves, yet still quite a bit longer than the humans. He had metallic tones skin, that holds a fair complexion. He has light gold hair, with an almost silver hue, and in certain lighting can be golden, or silver. When he speaks, he shows that he has a mellifluous, deep southern accent, almost dandy in a way.

His eyes are a sharp, icy blue, that show his intelligence, but also his friendly, and nonjudgmental nature. Because of his appearance and personality, he can come off as quite charming, and seems to be accepted, and even, respected by other races, including humans and elves, even more so now, that he is a Red Mage.

Personality: Shiloh, like many of his kind, has a cheery disposition, despite the lot in life he was given. As a Half-elf, he is felt as both an outcast in both human society, and elven society, and because of this has often felt the need to make friends. Because of the feeling of loneliness, he has become a hard worker, getting up early, and going to bed late, to study the magic, and abilities of his chosen profession. The friends he makes are long lasting, and true, he is extremely loyal to them, no matter what race they are.

Because of his lack of a stable culture, or lack thereof, he has been afflicted with wander lust at the young age of thirteen, and has begun his own travels. Due to this inherent need to travel, it makes him a natural adventurer. He is also an avid worshiper of his god, Corellon, and is known to pray to him in times of need, or simply just to say thanks. Shiloh also seems to show a fondness for Elven sayings, but rarely ever speaks in the language, preferring to speak in common.

Important Details:

Outfit Options: His trademark Red Mage outfit can be red with white trim, and a white feather in his hat, or red with black trim, with a black feather in his hat.

Accessories/Weapons: A longsword with a clam shell hilt.

Art:

User Image

The art below does not belong to me, but should provide help with a basis for the character, please refer to it, as well as the descriptions, and you artists are free to your own interpretations.

User Image

User Image

• Important note! "Alexei is Ainu, and Russian as well, I would be grateful if you could fuse these two factors together". Ainu is a blend of dark-featured Asian Native. Something like this smoooooth gent. ...sorrycouldn'thelpit.

Basic

Name: Alexei Serov
          Physical age: 15
          Factual age: 15
          Race and Heritage: Human
          [ Ainu ] x [ Russian ]

Physical
          Skin Tone: Olive
          Hair Color: Dark brown with hints of auburn.
          Eye color: Chestnut.
          Height: 5'8"
          Weight: 180lbs

Physical Description: At five feet eight inches, Alexei cannot be considered short, though he holds a rugged appearance, the young man can be called handsome. The teenager's body has become muscular, and lean, forged through traveling and training, he has reached top physical condition for his age, and could even hold his own against adults in combat. Alexei steps with the well practised grace of a swordsman, and the quietness of a hunter, honed from the need to hunt.

Alexei's hair hair is dark brown, almost black, reaching down past his ears. Even though his hair seems to be scruffy, it is still somewhat groomed, having found no need to worry about such things out in the wilderness. His eyes are sharp and attentive, though withdrawn, they are a chestnut brown in hue, and hold an almond shape.

Personality:

Positive Personality Traits: Despite his detached nature, those he rarely becomes friends with, have earned his loyalty, to the point, he would offer his intervention if needed. When concentrating on a subject of his interest, he will pour every bit of himself into it, not only to learn it, but to hone his techniques.

Negative Personality Traits: He shows no outward emotion, probably in an attempt to further detach himself. He also has a hard time understanding social behaviors, and reading people. Alexei does show trouble with controlling strong emotions that he isn't used too, or do not understand, and at times can act out in violence because of it.

Misc. Quirks: Never forgets names and faces. Also seems to have some enjoyment in testing out skills he has learned. At times, he may even break out into a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite subject, regardless of the listener's need of haste, or feelings.

Outfit:

• Don't forget! On both hands, are kevlar gloves, either full fingered or not.
          • Alexei may not possess fine clothes like most people, but what he does own is well cared for, and obviously made for travel. A black coat, with zippers at the sides and on the chest. Beneath his coat is a red tank top. Around his neck is a worn cardinal red scarf. He wears dark blue jeans. On his feet are black leather hiking boots. Strapped to his back is a small traveling pack.

Weapons:

• Plain Uchigatana- As it's name implies it is a simple blade, the hilt wrapped in black rayskin. The sheath is black as well.

Art: None as of yet.

User Image
        -created by turnipsan

• Nekomata! (Demon cat) Not a humanoid character! For any artists interested, he really needs art. :D
            • No chibis. I know, irresistible, but no.

Basic

Name: Maxwell Kurious
          Physical age: Ancient in spirit
          Factual age: Youthful in appearance [...it's a neko.]
          Race and Heritage: Neko Youkai

Physical
          Fur: Pure White
          Eye color: Emerald
          Height: [coming soon]
          Weight: [coming soon]

Appearance: Max is not a humanoid neko, as is common on Gaia. Cat face, cat eyes, cat ears and two tails, he is a pure white youkai. The references below, of Jubei from Blazblu, are an excellent reference to Max's lower body. The upper body is pretty much full cat with the exception of 'broader shoulders'. Imagine a cat with shoulders more like a humans- Ball and socket, wide collar bone, and a broader chest then a normal cat [excellent reference of body].

Outfit: A hooded top, complete with ear-slots on the top of the hood. Blue on white. [homemade reference]. The tails do stick out the back.

Art: last piece is an example of his human form

References: Search Jubei from Blazblu for general appearance, except white and outfit above. Beware of weird hentai if you google it. Images belong to respective artists.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image
        -created by Crystalloid

• Dragon! Not a humanoid character! For any artists interested, he really needs art. :D
            • Come on he's so pretty. >:{

Basic

Name: Smokey
          Race and Heritage: Dragon, Medieval England variety

Physical
          Scales: Emerald [like this or that]
          Eye Color: Red
          Length: 2-3 metres long, not including neck/head/tail

Appearance: This hulking mass of ancient reptile is covered from the tip of his lizard-like snout to tail in a thick layer of tough emerald scales, although his tail ends with a deeper green spade-shaped protrusion. Lining his spine from the back of his neck as well as down his tail are spikes of the same shade as his tail’s end, matching the curved, devilish pair of horns on his head. There are other spiked protrusions on each side of his head, although they are merely odd appendages that fan slightly out as extensions of his head, and not horns. His ears seem to be camouflaged in this area of his head as well; only able to be differentiated when they twitch. His underbelly consists of softer, more vulnerable yellow plates. His body is muscled, which give his legs and hindquarters a good amount of strength. Sharp claws await his enemies at each of his feet. The thin membranes of his wings are a light hue of peridot, and there are claws coming out at certain points of the wings’ edges. His teeth are in rows of jagged fangs, ready to slice and dice if needed. Behind them lies his forked serpentine tongue, pink and ready to flicker out to taunt. The irises of his eyes are an intelligent scarlet red. Exact dimensions of his size, such as height and weight, aren’t currently known as he has never bothered to weigh or measure himself and nobody has dared to try before. However, to think of your average, three-seat couch as a vague representation of his mass would not be unacceptable.

Note! In the doodle below, the first one, the wings are grossly disproportionate. They should be big enough to actually enable him to lift his own weight off the ground. See the other references.

Personality:

• Honourable
            • Proud
            • Loyal
            • Vain
            • Self-centred
            • Smug

Art:

User Image
        -created by Anima Shadow

• Raik Inus might actually be interested in couple art with her characters and this one. >:3
            • "Please talk to me when you decide which personality you'd like to draw. Also, I'd love to have a picture of the both of them together. PM me for ideas and such."

Basic

Name: Erin Westlake
          Physical Age: 19
          Actual Age: 21
          Race and Heritage: Metahuman, Caucasian

Physical

Skin Tone: Caucasian
          Hair Color: Red [reference]
          Eye Color: Teal
          Height: 5'4"
          Weifght: 126lbs

Appearance: This young girl, barely out of her teens, stands across from you, her red hair cut short so that her teal eyes, which almost seem to glow in the twilight, can watch you unimpeded. Her frame is small, but athletic, with a modest chest. In spite of the smallness of her frame, she does not seem worried, carrying herself with poise.

Personality: two personalities, double the fun!

Erin:

• Intelligent
            • Self-conscious
            • Kind
            • Open-minded
            • Emotional

Storm: Due to certain events in her life, Erin has developed a second, more aggressive personality. This is Storm.

• Temperamental
            • Brash
            • Intelligent
            • Cynical
            • Protective

Important Details:

Symbol between her shoulder blades. [symbol]

Outfit Options:

Everyday: Black, short-sleeved hoodie worn with loose-fitting denim shorts. Usually goes bare foot. If drawing Erin in this outfit, she only has the ring, necklace, and knife on her. [TekTek]
            Armor: Constructed from scale plating taken from a giant lizard. Armor would look similar to this. [Armor] Please do not copy the design. Instead, use it as inspiration. Also, the scales/plates would be pearly white in color, not red. Erin is fully armed when in her armor. That means the knife and Maya are either in-hand or at her waist. The lizard the materials came from looked similar to this, but much, much, much bigger. [Lizard ref]

Accessories/Weapons:

Maya: Curved blade that is made of glass. Takes the shape of a Russian Shaska. [Shaska ref] Remember, the sword is made from glass.
            Saol Ring: Simple ring that appears to be made from wood.
            Pendant: Glass Orb wrapped in Silver, on a silver chain. [Wrap ref], [Orb ref]
            Dagger: Ocean motif. Looks to be made from materials harvested from the ocean floor. Shells, coral, stuff like that. Similar to Echoing Origins shown [here]. Do not copy, merely use as inspiration if needed.
            Klastfair: Single edged, straight blade. Klastfair remains in it's sheath, always. If you would like to draw Erin with Klastfair outside of it's sheath, talk to me. [Ref]

Art:

User Image

User Image
        -collaboration of YYH and Hiei the Epic

• "Looks young, late teens [18 or so]"
            • "Short, muscular. Not bulgy, like this" Please pay attention to body type!
            • "Dark, 'sun-kissed bronze' skin like this" Please pay attention to skin type!
            • "Unusually large eyes like this, though slanted, going up at the ends and down at the corners." Please pay attention to eyes!

Basic

Name: Hiei
          Physical Age: 18
          Actual Age: 18
          Race and Heritage: Youkai

Physical

Skin Tone: [Like so Dark, 'sun-kissed bronze' skin.
          Hair Style: His hair is big. It grows directly upward and is black with a white starburst in the front. He has unruly bangs. [example]
          Eye Color: [Ruby Red] Very vibrant and with depth matching that of a ruby.
          Height: 5'3"
          Weight: 145lbs
          Build: [Like so] He has wide shoulders, but narrow hips and sort of a 'V' shaped torso. Long legs.

Facial Features: Asian. Small nose, not particularly unique. Full lips, sharp chin, high cheekbones, defined bone structure/jawline. Face is a lot like this, except for the eyes. See above for those.

Hands and Markings: A black (Asian) dragon tattoo around the right arm from wrist to elbow, generally covered with a white bandage wrap coated in runes (not picky with the runes, artist has free reign there). At times a chain is wrapped around it as well. His hands are rough. Wide, blunt, masculine. The fingerpads are calloused, knuckles are big. They are not long/slender/feminine, imagine a typical swordsman's hands.

Attire: A black cloak with red lining, loose black pants (something like a ninja would wear) with white leg wraps around the ankles. Black cloth shoes. His attire is very plain and feudal japan-esque.

Important Accessories!: He wears a small, pale blue gem on a plain string around his neck. It has a very faint glow to it. The gem is perfectly round in shape. A white bandanna covers his forehead. His pants are held by anywhere from 2 to 4 white belts.

Weapons: A black katana in a likewise black sheath is usually at his right hip, and a blue dagger is tucked into his belts at his left hip.

Expression/Pose: Up to the artist. He usually looks pissy, angsty, or confused. When he's confused it's more that head-tilt-wide-eyed-dog kind of look.

Art:

Welcome - Process/Spotlight - Miana - Cefix - Lana - Static - Eiji/Shiloh/Alexei - Max - Smokey - Erin - Hiei - reserved
        COUPLE OPTIONS

• Lana x Eiji [she adventures with him; ask for more details!]
        • Lana x Hiei story scene! [essentially a 'break up'; ask for more details!]
        • Lana x Deity story scene! [ask for more details!]
        • Cefix x Erin
        • Miana x Erin
        • Miana x Shiloh
        • Mii x numerous characters story scenes! [ask for more details]
        • Suggest any you would like to do! Note that the majority of these are not romantic.

ART TRADE

Hiei the Epic / Inconsistently Yours-- a good friend, artist I adore, and the mun of the Hiei you see featured in this thread-- is offering ART TRADES in exchange for art of any of the above requests.

Examples:

Gritty Comic: x, x, x, x

Realism: x, x, x

Anime: x, x, x

Doujinshi: x, x

If you are interested in an art trade, feel free fill out the below form. All that is mandatory if you want an Art Trade is some examples of your own art and the style you want in return. Don't offer, like, a doodle in exchange for realism.

Coming Soon

Still a work in progress

User ImagexxUser Image

tektek

OPEN

I will not be actively bumping this thread.
          That does not, however, mean that I won't be watching it at all times.
          You post here.
          You will be watched.
          >:{

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out