Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
It's me again, yeah, yeah, I know you guys are sick of me.

I am in desperate, and I do mean *desperate* desire of some OC art for two very special characters, one being mine and the other belonging to the wonderful Misty Muffins. These boys have been a part of my life, no joke, for the past year and...a half. I cry when I think about them dying, people. There's something wrong with me. Something that can be helped with artses.

I'm willing to splurge for these guys for something really grand, but my budget rests around 100-500k. More than anything I would just adore some simple contour-line-type drawings or sketches of the mundane, everyday moments -- lounging on the couch together, eating breakfast, reading a book, playing with the family pets, going shopping. If you prefer more dramatic pieces, have at it, those are also wonderful. These boys suffer a lot, though. I want to have some...happy moments.

Some info about the boys:
The Thread, with images
Jeremy and Joshua met when Jeremy was a young, abused and rebellious boy of 17, and Joshua a collected, OCD school counselor. They formed a tight friendship, which was interrupted by a variety of things, including Jeremy's suicide attempt that was foiled by none other than Joshua. Reunited a year later after Jeremy disappeared, they discover that they are pretty much doomed to be together, and fall in love, and over the course of many trials and pains -- a 12-hour plane ride from Paris to the states, a tragic car accident that costs Joshua his back, a motorcycle crash on Jeremy's part that results in much emotional trauma -- they stick to it as friends, lovers, and husbands. Jeremy is a snarky, quick-witted young man who enjoys teasing his man quite a lot, and Joshua is a more collected, straightforward and calm individual, though he isn't without his taunts. Together, they're a couple of Monty Python-loving dorks who live in a big, big house with a greyhound named Charlie and a domesticated fox named Ni. Bacon, tea, and Nutella are required presences in said house.

Some things you may want or need to know:

- Joshua now uses a cane whenever he leaves the house, due to his back injury.
- He also has two very small scars on the back of his head. For reasons.
- Jeremy dresses like an Eskimo. He absolutely hates being cold.
- Joshua more often than not walks about fully dressed -- tie tied, dress shoes on, shirt tucked and buttoned, groomed. This would be a result of some severe OCD.
- Jeremy never wears matching socks.
- He is terrified of heights.
- They are currently 22 and 29, Josh being the oldest. However, Jeremy is taller by a few inches.

If you're interested, please post here and link me to samples, give me price offers, etcetera; I really do love talking about them, so if you have questions ask, and either I or Misty -- because goodness knows she'll be stalking this by noon tomorrow -- will give you a fine answer. <3<3<3 Thank you so much for your time.

9,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

9,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

9,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Fashionable Noob

do you accept rlc artists?

9,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
-Strawberry Odangos-
do you accept rlc artists?

Real life commissions? I would but unfortunately I have no money whatsoever right now. x.x

Shy Gekko

ドキドキ!どきどきどきどきどきどきどきどき
        "ポーちゃんの発言
        ✰ ✰

Nya Bumpo ?

Good luck chu!

ドキドキ
        ✰ ✰

9,600 Points
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Full closet 200
    Poruu-chan

ドキドキ!どきどきどきどきどきどきどきどき
          "ポーちゃんの発言
          ✰ ✰

Nya Bumpo ?

Good luck chu!

ドキドキ
          ✰ ✰

Why thank you smile
      What style are you looking for?

Annnd what type of currency are you offering as compensation?

9,600 Points
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Signature Look 250
      • Full closet 200
      Finwei

I'm up for a wide range of styles, whether realistic, chibi/cartoon, cute, creepy, a number of things.
      What do you mean by type of currency? As in amount or actual type? Gaia gold's what I got, baby.
      User Image

★ ★ ★ T w i i ♥ »

Good luck with the request! C':

9,600 Points
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Signature Look 250
      • Full closet 200
      MilahDesu

Thank you~

9,600 Points
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Signature Look 250
      • Full closet 200

9,600 Points
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Signature Look 250
      • Full closet 200

Fashionable Fatcat

6,250 Points
      • Citizen 200
      • The Perfect Setup 150
      • Tipsy 100
      Want some cute animated chibis? My prices and examples are linked in my signature!

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff