Total Votes:[ 1 ]
1 2 3 >

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
~ * ~ WELCOME ~ * ~

User Image

Well hello there~ As you can see, I'm C.D. and this is my little topic for trying to get commissions for a particular couple. All I ask is that you treat me and others in here with respect, and we'll get on just fine~

Quote:
1. Intro
2. What I Want
3. Renard
4. Johnny
5. Fiat (extra)
6. THEIR RELATIONSHIP is dumb
7. Other/Extra
8. Currently Hiring
9. Purchased
10. Currently Obsessively Listening To
11. ---
12. ---
13. ---

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ What I'm Looking For ]

So the basic idea here is that I would like to order couple-commissions of two characters, belonging to both myself and a friend. There characters first began to interact as OCs with the TeamFortress2 universe, so some mention may be made to their time there. If you are unfamiliar with the game, information will be happily provided.

YES THIS
- Someone willing to draw homosexual couples--these characters are both men.
- Someone who will read the relevant character information provided.
- Someone who will bear in mind that these are men, not sparkle-desu-bishounen.
- Someone with examples and prices, even if it's a link to a shop.

MAYBE
- Traditional art/sketches are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
- Really dynamic poses are awesome--I want these guys DOING STUFF, not just chillin'
- Styles that are NOT ANIMU are very much welcome!
- Should I feel your prices are a bit much for me, an IRL commission could be arranged.

NO ME GUSTA
- The phrase "bribe me"--I don't bribe
- Sparkle-desu-chibis. No chibis. Please. Like, at all.
- More to add, if needed

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Renard Moreau ]

Ethnicity/Nationality: Caucasian / French
Profession: Spy for the French government [AU: Temp-spy for BLU]

Personality: Genial and polite, Renard is usually smiling and very difficult to rile. In fact, he's difficult to annoy, to sadden, to anger... all in all, he's practically a French Buddha, experiencing a general level of contentment at all times because he often expects very little from other people. He's intelligent and clever, and coupled with his patience, he's able to deal with just about anyone or anything that comes his way.

History:
Born in a small town in south France, Renard was sent off to an all-year-round boarding school in Britain at a very young age because his father's work involved quite a deal of travel, and his mother couldn't be trusted to be alone with him due to a spot of alcoholism. While at school he was quiet, bookish, and relatively well-behaved--"relatively"

Additional Trivia:
+
+
+

References: Click Me! (This is mostly for the beard)

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Johnny DeValue ]

Ethnicity/Nationality: Creole / American
Profession: Con-artist and crime-leader [AU: Temp-spy for BLU]

Personality:

History:

References: Click Me!

Theme/Mood Music: Mm Ma Ma - Crazy Loop

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Extra: Fiat ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ The Relationship ]

THEIR RELATIONSHIP IN A NUTSHELL:
[******** teenagers I MEAN 'let me tell you all these things that could suggest we're in a solid relationship, but conviently avoid saying anything that would confirm it.' I MEAN 'What, confirmation? Confirmation of what, exactly? If there's nothing to confirm there's nothing to be wrong about.' I MEAN

Both men have not had a good relationship history. Johnny is incapable of taking someone who isn't as clever as him seriously, and they are quickly downgraded to 'something to use.' His previous relationship is what led to his arrest and transference to BLU, as his boyfriend did not appreciate that he had been used and cheated on countless times. Renard, conversely, went into a two-year serious relationship knowing it could never last, since he could not be honest with his partner about his work as a spy. The breakup left him unsurprised, but frustrated with himself for knowing better and going through with it anyways. Johnny likes Renard because he's not easily ruffled, gives him attention, is clever enough to keep up with him, and ultimately finds their differences interesting. Renard likes Johnny because he finds his youthful personality charming, appreciates his intelligence and creativity, and though he finds his violent streak disturbing, is aware he is not one to judge from a moral high ground.

Neither will use "love" and "you" in the same sentence because they are ******** teenagers.

Johnny enjoys invading personal space. A lot. Renard doesn't really mind.

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Reserved ]

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Reserved ]

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Reserved ]

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Reserved ]

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Reserved ]

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Reserved ]
C.D.

Consider me ? Samples and Prices here ! If you are not open, just tell me, and I shall go back and delete my post. gaia_star Sorry for any inconvenience. I can also recommend you one of my friends who is a huge fan of Team Fortress.

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Deviant Light
C.D.

Consider me ? Samples and Prices here ! If you are not open, just tell me, and I shall go back and delete my post. gaia_star Sorry for any inconvenience. I can also recommend you one of my friends who is a huge fan of Team Fortress.

Will definitely consider, thank you! 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces