Welcome to Gaia! ::

adamai's Husband

Big Member

I know.

My avatar is an a*****e to draw...BUT! If you think you can do it, I'm willing to pay handsomely. Very handsomely.

I'm looking for some real high quality s**t here. Basically only 1 piece, full body for my signature. I'll be reppin' you all over this site, yo.

I'm willing to shell out TWO MILLION GOLD (+ TIP) for this piece. Please for the love of humanity if you or anyone you know would be interested...send 'em my way. (I'll hook you up with some gold if you find me an artist that I accept).

Here's the thing, though. I'm kinda picky. Since I'm only looking for one piece, it's gotta really blow me away. If I don't choose you as an artist, it's probably not because I don't like your stuff...I'm just looking for a certain style in particular.

NOTE: It is useless to tell me your pricing if it's under 2mil. Thats what I'm paying for one piece of art.

Dapper Noob

Will work for beer
I know.

My avatar is an a*****e to draw...BUT! If you think you can do it, I'm willing to pay handsomely. Very handsomely.

I'm looking for some real high quality s**t here. Basically only 1 piece, full body for my signature. I'll be reppin' you all over this site, yo.

I'm willing to shell out TWO MILLION GOLD (+ TIP) for this piece. Please for the love of humanity if you or anyone you know would be interested...send 'em my way. (I'll hook you up with some gold if you find me an artist that I accept).

Here's the thing, though. I'm kinda picky. Since I'm only looking for one piece, it's gotta really blow me away. If I don't choose you as an artist, it's probably not because I don't like your stuff...I'm just looking for a certain style in particular.

User Imagei do chibi, go to my sig for more samples

adamai's Husband

Big Member

bmann
Will work for beer
I know.

User Imagei do chibi, go to my sig for more samples

Not really looking for chibi, but thanks for posting bro!

Bilge rat

OMG, I would be all over this if not for the horse-parts. XD I can't draw horses to save my life. I love the avatar, though.

Dangerous Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! I don't think your avatar would be too difficult! =) It would definitely be fun to draw.
Clouxx's Sketch Shop
Prices / Examples are in the first post =) These are only called sketches because of the style they are drawn in. 100k minimum per drawing, +50k for color!

Clouxx's Realism
Prices / Examples are in the first post here as well. These range anywhere from 100k up as well, however colored costs more around 300k+ or so since it is traditional(hand drawn). =)
Quality is relative to price.

I usually finish within 24 hours of the price being settled, if I will take longer, I'll let you know ahead of time.
Quote me or Pm me if you're interested!

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

I remember drawing a centaur avatar a few years back.

Man your request brings back memories. x'D

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Hah, for me the challenge is the people-parts!

My best style
My whole gallery

adamai's Husband

Big Member

Shestval
OMG, I would be all over this if not for the horse-parts. XD I can't draw horses to save my life. I love the avatar, though.

Thanks! smile

adamai's Husband

Big Member

Clouxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! I don't think your avatar would be too difficult! =) It would definitely be fun to draw.
Clouxx's Sketch Shop
Prices / Examples are in the first post =) These are only called sketches because of the style they are drawn in. 100k minimum per drawing, +50k for color!

Clouxx's Realism
Prices / Examples are in the first post here as well. These range anywhere from 100k up as well, however colored costs more around 300k+ or so since it is traditional(hand drawn). =)
Quality is relative to price.

I usually finish within 24 hours of the price being settled, if I will take longer, I'll let you know ahead of time.
Quote me or Pm me if you're interested!

I cant see any of your examples because I'm on my phone, would you mind posting some instead of just a link? I can't open multiple browsers on this beast.

adamai's Husband

Big Member

Cythvera

I remember drawing a centaur avatar a few years back.

Man your request brings back memories. x'D

Do you still have that image saved? I'd like to see it!

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Will work for beer

Hi ^^
I was wondering if I could do a freebie for you..?
I'm asking because I've had someone scream at me for doing them free art without asking... so just to be safe. sweatdrop
My style really varies on my mood, so it's kinda hard for me to post an example. sweatdrop
But I can't draw a gun to save my life, but I can do the horse parts. emotion_kirakira

Hygienic Member

Will work for beer

I think I can handle that. Google images = anything is possible, haha.
Samples: x x x

I charge 500-600k for full body flat color, so let me know if you're interested. :T

adamai's Husband

Big Member

LizzyRawrsYou
Will work for beer

Hi ^^
I was wondering if I could do a freebie for you..?
I'm asking because I've had someone scream at me for doing them free art without asking... so just to be safe. sweatdrop
My style really varies on my mood, so it's kinda hard for me to post an example. sweatdrop
But I can't draw a gun to save my life, but I can do the horse parts. emotion_kirakira

That'd be awesome! biggrin
I can't believe somebody yelled at you for taking time out of your day to do something nice for them. What a jerk.

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Will work for beer

Well, they said something like "Now I feel like I have to pay you, that's super unfair to me, you better never do that to anyone again or people won't like you," o.o
I even made it very clear that it was a freebie and I wasn't requesting payment o:
But, oh well, some people... xD
I'll start as soon as I finish my 2 commissions at the moment. ^^

adamai's Husband

Big Member

thankyouinternet
Will work for beer

I think I can handle that. Google images = anything is possible, haha.
Samples: x x x

I charge 500-600k for full body flat color, so let me know if you're interested. :T

Good stuff, still just not quite what I'm looking for. Thanks brother!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff