Welcome to Gaia! ::

LucifersWard
Yukari_DarkIce
I draw chibi if you want

Sample

Offer price if you want the art~

Ah i like it- Please forgive me if this is an unjust amount, i have no idea how expensive these things usually are, but how does 3k sound? (gaia gold of course)

Hmm i will make simple chibi is okay?
look like with this: X X

Distinct Dabbler

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yukari_DarkIce
LucifersWard
Yukari_DarkIce
I draw chibi if you want

Sample

Ah i like it- Please forgive me if this is an unjust amount, i have no idea how expensive these things usually are, but how does 3k sound? (gaia gold of course)

Yes, that would be great smile

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
LucifersWard
Nibeel
LucifersWard
User Image
This is the avatar i would like drawn
Can I draw your current avatar and the other one together?Here's my Gallery
I usually leave it up to the one requesting the art to decide what they pay me according to how the feel about the result.

They are rather beautiful- I was actually rather hoping on either my current one, or this~
User Image
But i suppose as the artist that is up to you.
And i will be happy to, but may i ask your 'standard' amount, or the amount you get most often- just so that i have something to go by?
Thank you kindly
I can do the above no problem.I'd be more than happy to work on it.Well,I don't know how much you know about prices in general,but I usually receive from 85k-100k.Of course if you're i no position to provide that we can agree on some other price and give you a waist up or a headshot.

Distinct Dabbler

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nibeel
LucifersWard
Nibeel
LucifersWard
User Image
I usually leave it up to the one requesting the art to decide what they pay me according to how the feel about the result.

They are rather beautiful- I was actually rather hoping on either my current one, or this~
User Image
And i will be happy to, but may i ask your 'standard' amount, or the amount you get most often- just so that i have something to go by?
Thank you kindly
I can do the above no problem.I'd be more than happy to work on it.Well,I don't know how much you know about prices in general,but I usually receive from 85k-100k.Of course if you're i no position to provide that we can agree on some other price and give you a waist up or a headshot.

Yes, that is unfortunatly far our of my price range, i currently have 44k, how much could you do for that?

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
LucifersWard
Nibeel
LucifersWard
Nibeel
LucifersWard
User Image

User Image
Thank you kindly

Yes, that is unfortunatly far our of my price range, i currently have 44k, how much could you do for that?

I can do a waist up.Is that ok with you?

Quotable Lunatic

LucifersWard
User Image

id love to draw you smile

Samples;

Simple:
[x] [x] [x] [simple with color over lineart]

Semirealism:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Prices;

Simple:

Headshot = 50k
Waist up = 100k
Knee up = 200k
Fullbody = 400k - 800k (depending on detail)

Color over lineart = + 50k

couple = the double (fullbody couple = 2 mil)
simple background (gradient/pattern of your choice) = + 50k

Semirealism:

Headshot = 150k
Waist up = 250k
Knee up = 500k
Fullbody = 1,2 mil - 2 mil (depending on detail)

couple = the double (fullbody couple = 4 mil)
Simple background (gradient/pattern of your choice) = +50k
complex background of your choice = +200k - 500k (depending on detail)

Distinct Dabbler

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nibeel
LucifersWard
Nibeel
LucifersWard
Nibeel
LucifersWard
User Image

User Image
Thank you kindly

I thank you kindly, however i think i would prefur to save up my money first and get a fuller one done- though i will certainly bear you in mind for when i do, thank you very much 3nodding

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
LucifersWard
Nibeel
LucifersWard
Nibeel
LucifersWard

User Image
Thank you kindly

I thank you kindly, however i think i would prefur to save up my money first and get a fuller one done- though i will certainly bear you in mind for when i do, thank you very much 3nodding
Ok,then another time I guess.See you.

Liberal Prophet

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
LucifersWard
ZydrateJunky
I do avatar art as well ~ In fact, on my other account I have a shop open. ^_~ I'll contact you from my other account if you're interested.

Thank you 3nodding Roughly how much do you charge?

As much as you're willing to pay c:
LucifersWard
Yukari_DarkIce
LucifersWard
Yukari_DarkIce
I draw chibi if you want

Sample

I finish you art
here: XXX

Distinct Dabbler

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yukari_DarkIce
LucifersWard
Yukari_DarkIce
LucifersWard
Yukari_DarkIce
I draw chibi if you want

Sample

I finish you art

For 3K?~ heart

Friendly Fatcat

Baby Sample:
Completely Colored

I can do it right now.
100k? yum_puddi
LucifersWard
Yukari_DarkIce
LucifersWard
Yukari_DarkIce
LucifersWard
Yukari_DarkIce
I draw chibi if you want

Sample

I finish you art

For 3K?~ heart

yes ^^

Friendly Friend

9,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
okay i drew the avatar ^ ^ User Image hope you like it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff