Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
So I have a regular request thread, but this right here is something special. I keep seeing these big, awesome commissions...and that's exactly what I'm looking for. I want full color, clean lines, high quality, full background, all of it - but I'm only buying one piece in this thread. Price range? Anything, as long as it's fair for what you're offering.

What I'm looking for, specifically, is a couple art of a BOY PAIRING. Don't like that? Leave the thread right now, then. Otherwise, read on - and have a lot of detail, because I think the more you know them, the better the art will represent them. <3 Note that Kaden's not mine, and the information is copied from his profile, but I can try to answer any questions about him.

Images are linked to fullsize versions.

YUKIMURA AKIRA
User Image
-19 years old
-6'1"
-Guitarist, talented at writing music, and can easily put his band's vocalist/best friend's lyrics into music.
-You don't have to draw him in this outfit. In fact, I'd prefer you draw him in something else. His style is punk/casual.
-Hair is to the middle of his back in length, and BRIGHT RED. Eyes are amber. Occasionally, he pulls his hair back.

Akira is a little bit impulsive, and highly transparent about his emotions, though he doesn't quite realize that. He thrives in social situations and on having fun, which gives him an attention-drawing charisma onstage. Far from perfect, though, he can be harsh with those he cares about if something's bothering him, and has a tendency to say things he doesn't mean in those situations. He tries to be a source of optimism for those around him, but even though he'd like to, he isn't capable of burying his own troubles if they get in the way.

KADEN RHEID
User Image
Sorry about the ref being a sketchy WIP. It should be enough to give you reference for his hair and style, though.
-20 years old
-5'8"
-Photographer
-I would prefer if you draw him in what he's pictured in here, but it's not necessary, as long as he keeps the same general style. The color of the shirt and pants is up to the artist, but his jacket is black, and he usually wears brown boots.
-Hair is black, eyes are a silvery grey

Though Kaden had a somewhat troubled past, he has done everything he can to put that behind him. Kind in nature, Kaden is never one to fight or argue unless it is absolutely necessary, a pacifist at heart. For the most part, he is always in a decent mood, rarely upset. He doesn't watch the news, he doesn't meddle in the affairs of others; Kaden keeps to himself unless it's a friend who is in need. He is also a bit of an air head at times, often oblivious or easily confused. When Kaden is upset about something, he covers it up with a smile, not wishing for those close to him to worry about him or any problem he could be having.

----------------------------------------------------

Due to the circumstances under which they met, Akira grew to depend on Kaden very quickly, which proved to be mutual. They're absolutely in love, but both of them are a little afraid of taking things too far and pushing the other away, leading to their relationship developing slowly. I want their closeness and attachment to each other emphasized in the picture, but don't make it anything sexual. It's also important to note that despite the fact that both of them are more or less optimists, the setting they're from is very dark. Both of them have been caught up in some extremely dangerous situations, and Kaden in particular has had to do some things that are very strongly against his nature. The setting is a city, and you can have it look like any standard big city, or otherwise dark and grungy, depending on the part of it the picture is set in. I'd like a picture that shows both the darkness of their situation and their closeness, if at all possible, but you have artistic freedom.

Not too much too read? Still here? OKAY THEN, here's your form.

[b][color=darkred]I WANT TO ART![/color][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Samples:[/b] Give me samples of what you're offering. Full color, background, all of it. I want to see some [i]really awesome[/i] art, so give me your best!
[b]Price:[/b] I'm not expecting cheap art, but make sure your prices are fair for what you're offering.
[b]Ideas:[/b] If you have any specific pose/concept ideas, TELL ME. This could have a huge bearing on who I choose.

Note that I'll leave this thread open until I find something I really, really want, so it could take a while. GET OFFERING. <3

9,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
gaia_crown

9,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
phantom crash RP

Prices? Samples? If you'd like to draw something other than this request, please use the form in my request thread (linked in signature).

9,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
gaia_crown

9,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
gaia_crown

Big Receiver

7,050 Points