Welcome to Gaia! ::

People count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Fuzzy Pup

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hi ;w; i have samples here
i can do any of the styles there. i prefer items (obsessive affection is like #1)
but if its pure at least 5bil!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

nanquest

i can do any of the styles there. i prefer items (obsessive affection is like #1)
Alas! I only have the dedication, not affection. emo

However, I can offer you a bundle of items from your wishlist. e we
Brilliant Dynasty + Pandaista + Pale Lady + Dalnim for something closer to this style? i think it's great e we

Fuzzy Pup

.~[Misty.Muffin]
~.
nanquest

Alas! I only have the dedication, not affection. emo

However, I can offer you a bundle of items from your wishlist. e we
Brilliant Dynasty + Pandaista + Pale Lady + Dalnim for something closer to this style? i think it's great e we

oops!! i should have said obsessive item set. im questing all of them ;w;
but yes! i think id rather knock off 4 wishlist items then 1. or whichever u want, too. i dont mind!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

nanquest

oops!! i should have said obsessive item set. im questing all of them ;w;
but yes! i think id rather knock off 4 wishlist items then 1. or whichever u want, too. i dont mind!
Ooohh good luck with that crazy quest e we I believe in you!

And yeah! i can do the four items! 8D <3
I'll send trade now
<33

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Veethree
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            :: [ yours, duh ]
            Offering :: chibi
            Price :: does 10bil sound good?
            Examples :: Inn my signature smile
            Timeline :: it's Friday afternoon here; I can definitely get it done before weekend's end smile
            Extra? :: I am a huge fan of androgynity/genderfluidity, so you can bet I'll do my best on this biggrin

I'm really glad you like my character! ; w; thank you.

10b is a little too rich for my blood, but I really love this colored sketch you did and this one too e we You have a very interesting style and I love the lack of outlined lines.

Are you willing to go less, or have any items you have an eye on, perhaps? Your wish list was empty. emotion_donotwant
Hmm...alright. 5bil?

I'm surprised that your favorite pieces were those two. those were just me messing with filters and stuff after I gave the art to the commissioners. razz

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Veethree
Hmm...alright. 5bil?

I'm surprised that your favorite pieces were those two. those were just me messing with filters and stuff after I gave the art to the commissioners. razz

I'm okay with 5b! I'll send trade!

and LOL... e we Well. I have odd taste, I suppose...
Filters and experimental stuff is a lot of fun to me e we <3

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Veethree
Hmm...alright. 5bil?

I'll get started ASAP smile It's Saturday morning here now so you can expect it by Sunday night smile

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Veethree
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Veethree
Hmm...alright. 5bil?

I'll get started ASAP smile It's Saturday morning here now so you can expect it by Sunday night smile

Fabulous! heart

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            Offering :: fullbody, and i am interested in the character ref i'd just like you to elaborate on what you want.
            Price :: i'd prefer gold, you said you have GC but the item in the shop that i want is worth more gold than i would charge. as for price, 13-15b depending on if you want wings and whatever extra work the character ref entails.
            Examples :: art tumblr my digital stuff is there but i am only doing traditional right now. digital just takes too long, but you might be able to talk me into it.
            Timeline :: i'd have it done within the week most likely.
            Extra? ::I love to mix medias. i know most people on gaia just want ink lineart + ink coloring, but i have a really cool idea for your oc. i'd like to mix a shaded pencil drawing with some minimal ink color, like in the freckles, eyes, and wings. maybe in other places as well. i have a few samples like that on my tumblr (one that's full on graphite drawing, another was an experimental ink color and graphite.) but i can do any medium you like.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Murder Is Kawaii
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            Offering :: fullbody, and i am interested in the character ref i'd just like you to elaborate on what you want.
            Price :: i'd prefer gold, you said you have GC but the item in the shop that i want is worth more gold than i would charge. as for price, 13-15b depending on if you want wings and whatever extra work the character ref entails.
            Examples :: art tumblr my digital stuff is there but i am only doing traditional right now. digital just takes too long, but you might be able to talk me into it.
            Extra? ::I love to mix medias. i know most people on gaia just want ink lineart + ink coloring, but i have a really cool idea for your oc. i'd like to mix a shaded pencil drawing with some minimal ink color, like in the freckles, eyes, and wings. maybe in other places as well. i have a few samples like that on my tumblr (one that's full on graphite drawing, another was an experimental ink color and graphite.) but i can do any medium you like.

I'm going to assume the item you want is the one in your sig, Forest After Dark? ninja

For the character Ref, I'm kind of wanting something similar to a mixture of this and this. With the two bodies, one looking masculine one looking fem, neither need to have the wings, then something on the side with a close up of their wings, an eye.. and uh... probably a color palette or something? Maybe expressions? I think I'm more interested in something digital for this since it seems like it's going to be something that would be waaaay harder to do traditionally e we

For the tradtional work though, that sounds really interesting! I really liked this one and also this. But you're looking to mix something more like this, right?
Then again I love experimental stuff and mixed media's sounds like it'll be fun too e we <3
Would 13b for the trad be okay? i know the wings can be such a pain in the butt = u=

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Murder Is Kawaii
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username

I'm going to assume the item you want is the one in your sig, Forest After Dark? ninja

For the character Ref, I'm kind of wanting something similar to a mixture of this and this. With the two bodies, one looking masculine one looking fem, neither need to have the wings, then something on the side with a close up of their wings, an eye.. and uh... probably a color palette or something? Maybe expressions? I think I'm more interested in something digital for this since it seems like it's going to be something that would be waaaay harder to do traditionally e we

For the tradtional work though, that sounds really interesting! I really liked this one and also this. But you're looking to mix something more like this, right?
Then again I love experimental stuff and mixed media's sounds like it'll be fun too e we <3
Would 13b for the trad be okay? i know the wings can be such a pain in the butt = u=
The first one you linked is one of the ones I was referring to, so yeah like that! 13b is good emotion_bigheart I'll get images before and after I draw the wings juuust in case.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Murder Is Kawaii
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Murder Is Kawaii
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username

The first one you linked is one of the ones I was referring to, so yeah like that! 13b is good emotion_bigheart I'll get images before and after I draw the wings juuust in case.

Oh good! i love that one e we <33

Awesome! I'll send the trade now <3

good idea e we Wings are hard and sometimes... sometimes it just doesn't do the right way. And trad is harder to fix than digital ahahaaaa

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Murder Is Kawaii
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Murder Is Kawaii
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username

Oh good! i love that one e we <33

Awesome! I'll send the trade now <3

good idea e we Wings are hard and sometimes... sometimes it just doesn't do the right way. And trad is harder to fix than digital ahahaaaa
i'm back with a very rough sketch to make sure you like the outfit before i go on. the shoes are sort of flats right now but i might change them to chucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff