Welcome to Gaia! ::

SenpaisKitten's Senpai

Romantic Millionaire

OK, well, lets start off saying that this piece I require is an avi art in full-clad armor. If you cannot draw it that well, then I'm sorry but I need this.

If you're still here, and are really good at armored art, then I need your help!

Don't worry, its not TOOOO complicated....

Here's the avi I need:

User Image

If you can draw this for me? I also need your samples as well, and If I pick someone who would do this for me, and do it in an epic pose (I'll discuss this in a PM if I find anyone to do this for me), then I'll pay you for your services, and maybe a special bonus if I REALLY love it. > w<;;

Its just the Manslayer Duke of Lalune armor, with the Virgil Rosenthal cape, and the eyes are easy, and dont forget the Furious Lost Boy eyeliner behind it.

I would love a fullbody, colored, with shading. Digital Art.

Please help me out, I need this badly, and if you're affordable enough, and not too busy, I might commission a few extra's for my others that I need...(Hope you do OCs too > 3<;; )

Thanks and hope someone helps me~! > 3<;;

SenpaisKitten's Senpai

Romantic Millionaire

SenpaisKitten's Senpai

Romantic Millionaire

Bump. ; 3;

Shapeshifter

Hello! c: I can do something of this quality with some shading added.
I don't really want to do paintings at the moment, but you can see the rest of my gallery here.
(not much uploaded here, sorry!)

As for price, uhm, I'm not really sure. Offer?

SenpaisKitten's Senpai

Romantic Millionaire

Dollicon
I don't really want to do paintings at the moment, but you can see the rest of my gallery here.

Well, you have some nice art! o 3o;;

And since you don't want to do it (unless paintings are different?), then when would you be willing to do it?

And we can discuss a price in PMs, if you'd like. I'd appreciate it since lots of people like to steal artists away from me when I ask someone. . 3.;;;

And yeah, if thats ok? >w<;;;

Shapeshifter

Diabolic Edge
Dollicon

And since you don't want to do it (unless paintings are different?), then when would you be willing to do it?

And we can discuss a price in PMs, if you'd like. I'd appreciate it since lots of people like to steal artists away from me when I ask someone. . 3.;;;

Oh no nono. The first sample I gave you was just a sketch. 3nodding I just don't want to paint right now in case you were interested in those instead, haha.

I'm very picky when offering my drawings, but I really like the subject and would like to draw him yes. So no stealing me away :p But if you prefer PMs that's okay too.

SenpaisKitten's Senpai

Romantic Millionaire

Dollicon
Diabolic Edge
Dollicon

Oh no nono. The first sample I gave you was just a sketch. 3nodding I just don't want to paint right now in case you were interested in those instead, haha.

I'm very picky when offering my drawings, but I really like the subject and would like to draw him yes. So no stealing me away :p But if you prefer PMs that's okay too.
Oh, well thats still pretty good for just sketching. xDDD And ok, I'll send you a PM. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff